You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Tuesday, March 22nd 2011, 4:54pm

Author: KAVLIARA

client not working

Quoted from "Cross Knight;74624" Please uninstall and reinstall the client. already done that many times. still not working i am sure that there is some problem issue with internet explorer

Tuesday, March 22nd 2011, 12:33am

client not working

res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\shdoclc.dll/dnserror.htm#http://warofdragons.com/ i have this sentence in the box of internet explorer and i cant do anything else. i have windowsXP and i use mozilla firefox. any solution?

Monday, March 21st 2011, 8:48pm

client not working

if it was so simple i would not post it. inside the loading starting box i can see a sentence says (unable to download.....) if this is usual then ok but tell me which settings i should have for faster performance

Monday, March 21st 2011, 8:07pm

client not working

dears admins i downloaded the client twice and i installed it many times. but when i press the icon to start the game it appears me a warning box with no letters and then the page is not appeared. i can see only the quick buttons on the upper right corner and the settings boxes in the upper left corner. is there a solution to this or its the first time for this problem? i can play from html page normally