You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 66.

Saturday, July 6th 2019, 1:57pm

Author: _HodoR_

Administration

The game is dead for myself, are boring, tedious, and many players go out and i enter 1 hour to hunt and go out to my family, past years ago in played 4-5 hours every day and weekend events are fien, but now is the same diamonds events all year. One day of this i close my account and go forever.

Sunday, November 25th 2018, 3:15pm

ERROR -137 (net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED):

ERROR -137 (net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED): An ERROR -occurred when trying to do a name resolution (DNS). This message appears many times into my client game without any reason. I open an internet explorer webpage and open it without problems, but client dont works. Past 1 or 2 minutes, them fix the problem and can refresh game and continue playing. Can admins search what is the problem? Is my problem or there are more players with this issue?. Thanks.

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 10:02pm

Rune transfer certificate fix

The problem is because this transfer must do it by support, and they answer too slow, i'm waiting 1 week to do it and i dont know if there are some problem or not. I think must change and this operation must do it ourself and will be more fast. I continue waiting the transfer, maybe next days they will do it i dont know.

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 7:50pm

Rune transfer certificate fix

I dont understand why cant transfer rune from items same style independence if they are green blue or purple or if is a valour or not item. The rune give the same attributes if you insert in green, blue or purple, so we can use this runes in green items if not have the rank to buy blue armour, and after we can transfer it without problems. Now i have some runes level 16 and i cant transfer for this problem and probably y will lost. Every rune level 16 cost me +400 gold and now i cant use. Please...

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 1:54am

Author: ..-==/kRuLL/==-..

Spanish

El juego se muere por momentos, los EGOPLAYERS han copado el juego y se dedican a evolucionar ellos mismos pisoteando al resto sea magmar o humano. No ayudan en nada, no van a instancias donde puedan beneficiarse mas gente, si pueden van ellos solitos, los campos de batalla si pueden siempre van a tope de bendis y en mi nivel solo salen meridians los sabados y chaotics de vez en cuando. El resto de campos como tallars por ejemplo si les dices de ir te miran mal o ni te hacen puñetero caso. Hace ...

Monday, March 27th 2017, 8:57pm

Unbalanced player transfer

Peace and love guys, you want check forces, go plato and fight both clans there. Good luck.

Friday, October 14th 2016, 3:19pm

Freeze in fights

I this image you can check the time hour client and time hour computer and this is not the same. The client clock freezes but i can do other things into the game, farm, hunt. Sometimes when i'm hunting the game works fine and pas minutes begun the freezes, lags, etc <a href="[url=https://postimg.org/image/sb98jh009/]" class="externalURL">[url=https://postimg.org/image/sb98jh009…mage" alt="" />[/url]

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 12:45am

Freeze in fights

Same, i clean history browsing etc etc but in few minutes happen the same, freezes, finish battles and don't appears drop and need refresh and them appears. Sometimes the clock client freeze and not the same than real time clock, refresh and the clock client update like real time clock. I'm not sure i don't killed many lava cerebound but i think the bug crash lava cerebound work fine now. Some players can check this problem using lastest flash version? I think we need new client version and x64 ...

Wednesday, October 5th 2016, 9:40pm

maybe tallar? dear lvls 18 :D

Players are very busy hunting to pay all expensive things in the game and they don't think in the valour. And there no are many level 18 yet. I'm a noob but if can go i try go, and i think admins can try open tallars interserver too maybe there are more german and polish players to go. I'm sure when there are 2-3 tallars continously them players will go, the problem is start the first. Please do not open more levels 19-20 if there no are many level 18 players. Hunting in a few moth we will up le...

Saturday, October 1st 2016, 11:19pm

Enemies not Loading on Screen

Lososerg, today i was hunting lava cerebounds 1 hour aprox and don't crash my client, now i have the lastest flash version in client so maybe the bug can fix using the last flash version. I must hunt more times and check if this work fine or not. The other players can check it too and write here the experience killing lava cerebounds. Thanks.

Saturday, October 1st 2016, 2:32am

Enemies not Loading on Screen

Ready i have the lastest version flash player into client You have version 23,0,0,162 installed I can explain how i do it but i don't want to be banned from forum.

Monday, August 1st 2016, 1:29am

Game Update Bug Report Thread

one two three four ...... 100 times we advise there are a bug in lava cerebound when fight. Hunting 1 hour this mobs using client, this crash 5 or 6 times and block cliente i we must close fast in middle battle and restart again. I don't know if is a client problem or flash problem or game problem but, please fix it FIX FIX. Thanks

Monday, May 30th 2016, 1:20am

Possibility Pause Mode In All Bless

Sometimes when we go to hunt, take many bless to make good money and chance drop but sometimes after take bless happens you must leave game by crash, by wife and family, by a telephone, etc etc, and i can put PAUSE MODE y bless we can leave game a moment and continue after and no lost time in this expensive bless. Personally i lost many times full bless after take 5 minutes because i must go urgently. Thanks for read this.

Thursday, December 17th 2015, 12:54am

Game Update Bug Report Thread

Hello, is possible enter patrol level 15 when there are a GB closed? http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=1&server_id=10 In this GB, when it was closed them enter a patrol level 15, all magmars in this fight can see it. Maybe is a bug or a new update game? Thanks

Friday, December 4th 2015, 11:36pm

Game client slow motion in all things ¿why?

I was try to update adobe flash like silentwater say and the client have updated version of flash but, the problem continues. Only fix a little if convert normal player to premium player, the fights are more faster, but changing elixir or armour from belt is slow too. I have ADSL line 10 Mg i think this game must run good in this internet speed, no need NASA line speed internet . Sometimes at night there no are many player and the game take speed and there no are strong lags, but by day sometime...

Wednesday, December 2nd 2015, 11:48pm

Game client slow motion in all things ¿why?

New update incoming, new things, new events, new new new but........the actual game is fully bugs, lags, slow motion, trade impossible between players, game client crash all days, there are monsters in fight crash client, and no premium players the problem multiplicate x10. The library-bestiary is not updated from years ago, i don't know what drops give every monsters, we click in links and go to wrong page, i don't understand. The game turn tired, and it's impossible play when i need 2 mins to ...

Wednesday, October 28th 2015, 2:41pm

Dear Lososerg

Every time i enter in a battle with mage humans, they stun me 99% times and I need many times to stun they. I think is very important the armour, the stats and bless to gain % to stun or make critical hits, and lucky factor too of course.

Thursday, October 1st 2015, 8:35pm

client not working

Can put here admins what news have this upgrade?. Thanks 2-3 hours upgrade? wow there are many fixed bugs?