You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 363.

Yesterday, 9:41pm

Author: zAquisgran

More Limitations

i read somewhere that it will have a maximum per level in future, didnt remember where i have read it

Tuesday, October 8th 2019, 5:07pm

German

Wow, dieser Faden ist ja ähnlich lebendig wie das gesamte Form. Nicht. Aber vermutlich einfach alle busy weil imemr 3 Events gleichzeitig on, also allen eine gute Woche beim 12-Year-Event Crossed Swords allen Einzahlevents Kuchen-Back-Jester Event Prost! Aquis

Tuesday, October 8th 2019, 2:15pm

anniversary quests

Seems like event if finding out about event First solution to my own request: The 4-times/day quest is NOT at fair/Festival Organizer but at Elder. Second thing is that - in difference to all other quests before where handing in was first/on top sentences -handing in at elder now is last sentences. Here i have the translation: Нам должно повезти старейшина Я приложу все силы чтобы найти его... We have to get lucky. Elder. I will do my best to find them (12 pages) Я раздобыл дюжину листов как вы ...

Tuesday, October 8th 2019, 11:34am

anniversary quests

"The door is locked. It looks like no one is home." Thats since­ around 12 hours now, so no idea how mission shall repeat 4 times per day?

Monday, October 7th 2019, 6:34pm

Arbiters of Fate small chest

We can buy that http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=1004105 Anyone has an idea what "Reputation: Great Battles participant 10 pcs" means? Any use of rising stat about GB participation? Or is it just wrong words and you get 10 GB REP?

Friday, September 20th 2019, 12:56am

[ITEMS] Bows and Arrows

Quoted from "Hakan The Khan" The bows have various different effects, excluding the stats they give according to their level, class and colour, they let the owner of the bow choose a variety of arrows to shoot at the enemy and affect how the battle is going to go according to their level, colour and class. For example, a level 12 purple bow has 14 effects to choose from, but a level 12 blue bow has only 8 effects whereas a puple level 7 bow has 10 effects. Among those effects, there are class s...

Monday, September 16th 2019, 7:25am

Back to School Week - Sunday: Arts/Literature! Double points...

Quoted from "Asyix" And i hope you do too, but for that, you'll have to beat zaquisgran to answer my questions and we know he's tough Quoted from "Hakan The Khan" He's the final final boss, you know those arcade games where you beat the boss but it has some sort of super evolution and says "I'm not done yet" and attacks you with all its power? He's that guy, you can't beat him, to create this whole event, he just used 0.00003% of his power, that's how strong he is. You are so funny guys My prob...

Monday, September 16th 2019, 7:18am

Quoted from "Asyix" Quoted from "zAquisgran" WHo painted "Mona Lisa"? How wrote Fahrenheit 45? Art : Leonardo Da Vinci Literature : Ray Bradbury (fahrenheit 451 btw) :p all correct

Monday, September 16th 2019, 6:51am

Quoted from "Budd Chiari" What type of art was Liao Chi-chun of RoC doing the most? He mostly painted landscapes and stillifes from his home-country, Taiwan Second part: Even after reading chronicles and Historical records i still have no idea

Monday, September 16th 2019, 12:48am

Quoted from "Asyix" Quoted from "zAquisgran" New questions to humans to answer: Art: Who painted "Guernica"? Literacy: Who wrote "The Catcher in the Rye" (which i had to read in school ) Art : Pablo Picasso Literature : J. D. Salinger yeah sure, corrrect

Monday, September 16th 2019, 12:33am

New questions to humans to answer: Art: Who painted "Guernica"? Literacy: Who wrote "The Catcher in the Rye" (which i had to read in school )

Sunday, September 15th 2019, 11:02pm

Quoted from "Asyix" Art : Edvard Munch Litterature : it is J.R.R Tolkien or John Ronald Reuel Tolkien CORRECT

Sunday, September 15th 2019, 10:33pm

New Questions: Art: Who painted "The Scream"? Lierarcy: Who wrote "The Hobbit"?

Sunday, September 15th 2019, 10:20pm

Quoted from "Asyix" Who painted the famous "Le radeau de la Méduse" ? From which incident was it inspired ? I like the question!!! Was painted by Théodore Géricault’s and was inspired by a "real life tragic" ship desaster: About voyage of the French Frigate Méduse, carrying around 400 passengers heading to reclaim Senegal from the British. Unfortunatly it didnt get there cause the frigate ran aground on the Bank of Arguin off the coast of Mauritania in the summer of 1816. Victor Hugo: Well i fo...

Sunday, September 15th 2019, 9:37pm

Quoted from "Innos" American Gothic is a 1930 painting by Grant Wood Neil Gaiman both correct

Sunday, September 15th 2019, 9:01pm

New Questions: Arts: Painter and Name of the following artwork? https://www.directupload.net/file/d/5576/2oya2rg6_jpg.htm Literature: From whom are these smart words: "Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten."

Sunday, September 15th 2019, 7:14pm

Quoted from "Innos" Sandro Botticelli The birth of Venus thats corect but no answer to second question so again incomplete Answers i was looking for: 1) La nascita di Venere(The birth of venus) -- Sandro Botticelli 2) Mark Twain

Sunday, September 15th 2019, 6:08pm

New Questions: Arts: Painter and Name of the following artwork? https://www.bilder-upload.eu/bild-5935e2-1568562663.jpg.html Literature: From whom are these smart words: “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”