You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 131.

Thursday, August 1st 2019, 4:41am

Author: Loyalty

Wedding Application Form - Humans

Quoted from "__Aqua__" 1. Link to the bridegroom: http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Loyalty 2. Link to the Bride: http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=__Aqua__ 3. Date: Sunday 11th 2019 Time: 22:00 Server time 4. Don't have a preferance I agree! I agree!

Thursday, September 29th 2016, 3:46pm

Author: Hunter_Destiny

So what is new

this is really ? http://prntscr.com/cnrwm1

Wednesday, September 14th 2016, 2:16am

Roderick the trader bug

I saw that, but not figured it out bug, a few months ago and I sold mine gave me 1140

Monday, September 5th 2016, 12:28am

someone can explain this

The only explanation is that it is a bug

Sunday, August 21st 2016, 1:57am

MIB Clan (Or Noobs I Say)

yes, close this post

Sunday, August 21st 2016, 1:43am

percy is Spanish, I am american central, sounds the same, but it is not the same, is like speaking argentina or Uruguay, even their parents tell them so, because it is an expression

Sunday, August 21st 2016, 1:39am

Quoted from "bla3de" translate perci make orjınıal my mom's have swearing but your mother doesn't matter swearing , thisnormal for your?others have ı do know only azrail and me,dont lıar speak here. learn you check angry for ınsults, turkish translate very bad ,we're not in South America not that type of person you are, and I really matters little, Perosi I Realized That You Do not Have That Neuron, Which distinguishes people is not first time that you 'will tell people "no game after this", Wh...

Sunday, August 21st 2016, 12:50am

Quoted from "bla3de" Quoted from "bla3de" Edited: For chat violations please use complaint function and let mentors handle it ingame. you read,why ı make complaın for 3 gold or 1 hours curse silence ?are you funny? I do not know what you're talking about. I are talking about the problem between you and me. because you say I'm racist? I took yesterday asking you the same I do not know what language you speak translate, what I said is not racism, it is an expression in my country, in my region..

Saturday, August 20th 2016, 4:25pm

but do not worry, I'm calm, stop heating the head with this kind of thing for a long time, I'm used to situations such is not the first time that I misinterpret people by my speech or my expressions when i see threatened , so I practice martial arts, to give blows in a sportsmanlike manner...

Saturday, August 20th 2016, 4:12pm

I mourn not because it is an insult not only to have "and" is not racist, it's an expression, ask anyone's permit to express.. you expect me to say nice things? after that act like a child, not expect me to be afraid of what you do, as you see you are hare "stronger" than me, but outside I'm better than you.. else, although I can not attack unprotected let me wound and i have money for heal me, dont worri for this.. you ere that is angry, and he says I'm racist few moms have? My expression says ...

Friday, August 19th 2016, 4:42am

good contribution, I hope you understand a little, because I see that are somewhat closed

Friday, August 19th 2016, 2:23am

where they leave the times leechers also attacked other clans? for you have the power to do so and others not? if you do not want to attack people of your clan, do the same and point, or took responsibility on your own as well as I do I

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 6:32pm

I was not going to accept the challenge, because they know I'm going to win, not because I was afraid, but because they respect me know what I can do in BT...

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 6:16pm

ask how many of your clan lvl 14 I have not revived or saved from the mirrors in abys