Search results 1-20 of 38.

Sunday, September 9th 2018, 12:14pm

Author: Alexis Rhodes

Where is everyone?

Welcome back

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 11:41am

Incredible story

It was a long time ago ... They could never imagine that two warriors who fed each other with a great grudge might fall in love with each other. But it was not possible to resist it. This could be the first in the world of Faeo! Their hostility to each other was the greatest proof that they formed a great bond between themselves! They and their tribes wanted this war to end. The time has come, they have chosen to put an end to this war. Tribes of both races came together. All they wanted was a h...

Friday, December 15th 2017, 12:17am

Celebrations! Welcome to the world,our Christmas Baby!

Congratulations. Your angel welcome to world Leoliaaaa

Wednesday, August 23rd 2017, 7:27pm

ADMIN TECH team, can you please make this game PLAYABLE!?

I'm really happy that this topic opened. I ve been having the same problem for a long time.. Fighting screen is completely stopped or never opens. Most of time when i click, have a hit after ten seconds. Efect time is passing completely. Sooo, no hunting anymore. I cleaned cache many times. I uninstalled client and reinstalled it. But still the same problem. I hope this problem is resolved as soon possible..

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 8:39pm

Turkish

Evet, bir sohbet ekranı sorunu da ben de. Özellikle dövüş esnasında, sohbet ekranı tamamen gri bir renk oluyor. Aynı zaman da dövüşler de yavaşlıyor. Sık sık devam etti bu problem. Client'i silip geri yüklediğim halde, hala aynı durum... Benden mi kaynaklı yoksa oyun ile mi alakalı anlayamadım.

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 8:25am

Happy New Year

All through years, all Magmar/Human race, hope to have a healthy and happy days! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 9:53pm

Scarelarious!! The vote is closed!

and, im to tell you, that please no matter who wins, do not try to throw mud always have a vanity. including you, everyone gave of labor in this contest. everyone want to be first. and how, regardless, don't use strange sentences down that way. if you were the first, certainly i wouldn't have reacted that way to you. just enjoy it.

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 9:44pm

My whole face painted white, dressed in a black and the distinct regions if i was black, of course that would be a copy. But none Please look a bit careful.

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 9:39pm

@muffin Lolll, you're so laugh me. please tell me, where exactly is the copy now ? Black face makeup, this one belong to you? copy it where? Hey, of my face in black make up. definitely working on this while i didn't think about this. But you always have to be an excuse. it's just a contest. for everything please don't be negative. Everything is still beautiful

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 6:44pm

For the Halloween contest, i had fun while doing it. Im really happy for the result described. Thank you so much for all the votes they have given me !!!! xxx also, congratulations to the other winning players.

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 12:45pm

if i have in this contest, i need to be open to all criticism and ideas. Thank you for all your thoughts !!!! xxx

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 12:05pm

@Joan of Arc I'm curious, if you had received more votes than any other player, would you consider the same thing for him instead of me? intentional or? Exee did you use? :OO oh noooooooooo, this definitely is not legal. I love everyone who voted for me really. you shouldn't be so judgmental. let's wait for the results. because every moment can change everything. At the same, thank you for your kind thoughts.

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 11:48am

Lol, @Joan of Arc you are really funny. I guess you think everyone is like you. everyone likes the person that is voting for. this apply to all competitors. please just have fun.

Monday, October 24th 2016, 12:50pm

Thank you much for the votes you gave me. May the best man win !

Thursday, October 20th 2016, 10:25am

Anniversary Quest II, Festive Gifts

Bug in this task. Or you must have forgotten, Mr. Lososerg.. c:

Friday, September 30th 2016, 8:57am

So what is new

08:53 The battle « Attack on Zarlog Mercenary» is over. 08:53 You have received 45 32 . now it will be very difficult to hunt.. All drops really low, it also decreased a lot of creatures. Hopefully the Apocalypse doesn't come.

Sunday, September 11th 2016, 11:00pm

Turkish

An itibari ile, Türkiye saatiyle bu gün Kurban Bayram'ı. Hepimizin Bayram'ı Mübarek Olsun. Herkese Hayırlı Bayramlar.

Wednesday, September 7th 2016, 1:30pm

trouble with looters

There is no way to avoid it. Hunting shouldnt be naked. :/