You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 9:19pm

Author: S_one

What happens in the hellish battles?

Good evening, What's going to hell? Today June 3, 2014, the 2 times I've gone, had lag problems. You promote play with the client, but this does not work correctly, it takes away the desire to play because every now and no lag. Both hellish and several game struggles. This is outrageous, not only everything is harder still many people who do not poneis above steps. It is unfortunate that you enter a fight and it disappears from your group minimum 6 persons each time there are connection problems...

Friday, April 18th 2014, 12:40am

Infernal

I think I like my boyfriend Sarnuk, some people go into battle to gain value only and do not stick. Should create some way of not allowing the passage unbalanced battle and they do not let others who come to fight, causing many blessings are lost. What make a particular injury does not seem bad idea ... but I imagine that you sleep and kill the whole team or as it happened to me today, that the lag would not let me paste, update and got stuck. .. thereby clearly mori ... with damage only 400 and...

Friday, March 28th 2014, 4:40pm

Buenas¡¡¡

Hola a todo el mundooooo¡¡¡¡ En fin, mi ingles es muy malo y seguramente no me entienda ni yo misma, pero bueno esta bien saber que algunos seguimos siendo los mismos y que hay gente española aqui tb. Los italianos son muy majos jajajja besos para ellos tb¡¡¡ por cierto¡¡¡ y a ver si alguien puede ayudarme, mi novio no puede entrar a este server, le da problemas de email y contraseña.. he mandado a soporte ya 2 mensajes, pero no se que mas hacer para ayudarle.... si a alguien le ha pasado y sabe...