You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 719.

Thursday, October 24th 2019, 6:25pm

Author: Gwenpool

Captain obvious

Quoted "If you use Seasonal deck and Eye of Truth, you have much higher chance of getting Crystals of Truth" - "powered by Innos" Really, the more blessings you have the better? Good news, nobody knew it before!)) You forgot to mention talent for crystals of truth, gimme a prize too)) Quoted “If you have to do many secondary profession creations, such as making elixirs and runes, it is better to wait and do them all together with 'Success of the Artisan Elixir'. It can be bought in professional...

Sunday, October 20th 2019, 4:42am

Return of red weapons fragments

Quoted from "Gwenpool" At the fair they are paying back 1g per red weapon fragment My mistake, they show 1g but they pay 3g when you click Buy. Sorry for wrong info

Sunday, October 20th 2019, 4:21am

Parts of red weapon and bow Trade Fair

Quoted from "Sern" Hello everybody: The main logic on this subject is that red weapons are very powerful and meant to be rare on the game. It is because of that we are offering those kind of stuff piece by pice. Sern Red weapons are not powerful, they only give more HP, the rest stats are same as on purple weapons.

Sunday, October 20th 2019, 4:01am

At the fair they are paying back 1g per red weapon fragment

Saturday, October 19th 2019, 2:50am

Legendary Gear

Did you think admins care about players when they forbade red armor on battlefields? They forbade it to make players want it again later, and then brought it back for crazy price in rorder to make money. All to make money) And people who did vote to forbid red armor on tattlefields helped admins make money) Good job!)

Saturday, October 19th 2019, 2:44am

If remove red weapon fragments then refund gold spent of these fragments.

Sunday, October 6th 2019, 11:57pm

Author: Fox Face

Trade In Game

They'd better reduce trade tax, auction items listing tax, and fix trade itself that laggs for 15 years when you have to click Confirm 10 times.

Sunday, October 6th 2019, 12:59am

Goodbye my friend Paedric

Rest in peace Paedric!

Saturday, October 5th 2019, 2:09pm

Thoughts about Ressource Fair - for Admins

Lisad left game, and new admin will not bother to answer I guess. Though Lisad didn't answer all questions really.

Saturday, October 5th 2019, 4:46am

Why the heck is my HP so low?

Quoted from "Feefa" How do I go about getting the tablets??? Make app on exchange max 1 gold each tablet. Depending on current apps other people might have already. If there are no other apps then try 50s-70s. That's what I know about prices for grey tablets. Don't pay moe than 1g per tablet, more than 1g is expensive.

Wednesday, October 2nd 2019, 1:53am

Bad Nicknames

Quoted from "paul260386" http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=gaylord Gaylord Nelson. Gaylord Anton Nelson (June 4, 1916 – July 3, 2005) was an American politician and environmentalist from Wisconsin who served as a United States Senator and governor. A Democrat, he was the founder of Earth Day, which launched a new wave of environmental activism. Google words before you report players.

Tuesday, October 1st 2019, 1:58pm

By the way, monsters will always have more HP, that's why you have to use giant and life potions in fights.

Tuesday, October 1st 2019, 4:43am

If you want to hunt monsters then get a bonecrusher set, which is either Executioner set or Anger (blue is easy to get, purple harder). With bonecrusher set (BC) you will do good damage and cril a lot. And do what Sly said too, but better start with tablets, they are easy to get and are much cheaper than talents.

Thursday, September 19th 2019, 5:04pm

Questions for Administration

Will married couples in game have children that will fight for them just like shadow and mounts do?

Monday, September 16th 2019, 3:02pm

Tallar inter-server

Of course they can do it for tallaars, if they could do it for all other battlefields! When they tell you "It's impossible" they hope you're fools and will believe them! They don't know they are wrong! Make tallaars Inter-server!

Monday, September 16th 2019, 2:47pm

For all lazy to hunt guys and girls!

The only BS we have now is kennels that let us kill 5 monsters, cuz these who are not lazy can kill +5 monsters regular way. It's only 5 monsters! And who would ever spend diamonds to kill monsters in kennels?)) Admins have to either remove or improve kennels!

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 7:38pm

For all lazy to hunt guys and girls!

+1 Also use elixirs with this bot, for example use powers and food, to be fair.

Wednesday, August 21st 2019, 3:10am

Card decks - Legendary characters

1. Fier went to Ru server to play there, Chesh and TheUnderdog not seen in game for years, JPinhal took a long break from the game as he said. Wanna make card sets to honor players who stopped playing? I doubt they care or will even know about these decks if we have them one day. 2. 3 decks are more than enough, every sinle coward and game abuser that can't or doean't want to fight on his own summons these decks and you want to give them more! Worst idea ever!