Search results 1-20 of 63.

Saturday, March 25th 2017, 4:31pm

Author: Daenerys-

Guide for City Charters

Thank you very much

Saturday, March 25th 2017, 3:42pm

Guide for City Charters

Hi, is there any guide about missions to get city charters? It's necessary for Magic Glover event and i don't know all the quests. Thanks in advance

Monday, October 10th 2016, 8:50pm

Glitch of Clan

we don't know what has happened, the last time we look (2 days ago) we have 13 days to pay the tax. Any solution to recover our clan?

Monday, June 6th 2016, 10:51pm

Clan Level 3 to Take Part in Castle Siege

I think this server is not ready for clan level 3 quest yet. We need more population, events and higher mages. Only my opinion.

Thursday, May 5th 2016, 12:15am

May Update Patch Notes

All OK, but if one thing works don't change it, so please let come back the possibility to attack from completed fights. Thanks.

Saturday, January 23rd 2016, 10:08pm

Cave of Equals lost unable to enter and lost valour!

Quoted from "ragom" Same for me, i kicked off a cave where we were winning 114-400, i payed the penalty to queue again and client go down, i cannot connect from client nor firefox for more than 30 minutes, message was "Error in character configuration! Please contact tech support!. I've lost money, valour and a victory in cave of equals. My ticket is CON-667-63890 You forget to say that juice 6 to 9, for 30 minutes, when we let them in to 3 Magmar, that error would not let play,much advantage i...

Saturday, January 23rd 2016, 9:22pm

Cave of Equals lost unable to enter and lost valour!

Same for me, i kicked off a cave where we were winning 114-400, i payed the penalty to queue again and client go down, i cannot connect from client nor firefox for more than 30 minutes, message was "Error in character configuration! Please contact tech support!. I've lost money, valour and a victory in cave of equals. My ticket is CON-667-63890

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 6:57pm

New Items in the fair

I understand they have to change fair things every fair but in the next one please get ludial chain links and cards back.

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 9:01pm

Bless disapear, changed with crap

And why winter bless deck has dissapeared? too much powerful? the bless was a bug? any information would be interesting. Can this pass with the other decks too?

Tuesday, December 15th 2015, 9:32pm

Tallar access restrictions

Bad decision, halls are the only battlefield that people go. Don't limit the time please.

Saturday, December 12th 2015, 8:31pm

Bless disapear, changed with crap

Incredible, i had the two decks, the winter bless and the summons deck, and now i haven't the bless deck. What is this? i spent a lot of money to had it. Hands up, This is a robbery. I'm very dissaponinted.

Friday, October 30th 2015, 7:01pm

Castle Schedule

And there's the possibility to change the zombies from castle siege to the level they were before the update? now it's very difficult to our 16 and 17 levels, we waste hours and lots of amulets of attack. I think this server it's not ready yet to zombies level 18 and dragon level 21.

Wednesday, April 8th 2015, 8:57pm

Author: +Daenerys+

Happy Easter Image poll

Put a new in News and more people will participate. The most part didn't notice about this event.

Wednesday, April 8th 2015, 5:40pm

Happy Easter Image poll

True, i didn't see that the nickname wasn't in the image neither, so 2 rules broken. My respects for Da Nerminator, he accepts the true. I dind't want to create controversy but i saw a big injustice, the problem is from Forum Moderator who was a litlle bit distracted xD. All solved now, congrats _Kenshiro_.

Tuesday, April 7th 2015, 8:06pm

Happy Easter Image poll

Here are some rules: 3. Upload your image and post it here till latest Thursday, 02-04-2015 18h Image of _Kenshiro_ uploaded Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 11:18am Image of Da Nerminator uploaded Friday, April 3rd 2015, 5:45pm Why there was a poll if the second image was out of time? Because he is a guard?

Friday, March 27th 2015, 3:41pm

Medal red Underground Knights quest for admin

Bad time, it's the time of Grandfordt's siege. Put more hours in this time or put another time please.

Friday, March 20th 2015, 11:40pm

New Trade Rules FAQ

Some things i have done in the past: 1- Can anyone sell me ludial chain links at 1-2 silvers? 2- Can i send 1000 plants that i've bought in exchange to one clan mate alchemist and he returns me them done collected herbs? 3- Can my clan bank lend money to one clan mate? Should him/her return it in parts every 10 days? And the last one, when i was in spanish server, few months ago, i lend one rare card to one friend and he used it for his deck. Now he is trying to buy it, when he can buy it on thi...

Friday, March 20th 2015, 9:06pm

Volatile World "Level 10 Quest"

Good guide Lord Noodles. Thanks

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 6:09pm

New Trade Rules FAQ

There are offers in exchange of rare items like rare cards or purple armour at 50 silver, if anybody sell it by this price, will both, buyer and seller, go to jail?

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 5:55pm

New Trade Rules FAQ

One person buys a deck of cards by 5 golds in fair, open the deck and surprise it's a rare card, can he/she sell it to a friend for 50-100 golds instead of 300 or 500? or it will be power leveling?