Search results 1-20 of 43.

Tuesday, November 8th 2016, 12:14pm

Author: Warmin

Bug of fight list still exist for me and some other -.-'

Still major lag since last update, Barely fun playing anymore

Tuesday, February 9th 2016, 4:51pm

Faeo Love Story competition

This link is out of competition but bring back good memories ) http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=21468

Sunday, May 31st 2015, 2:50pm

Tallars 15lvl

arrow, powder and retri scroll finally got over my love of halls. no complain, everyone can fight as they want or queud if they think they can have fun

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 4:33pm

New Trade Rules FAQ

"Q: When calculating whether the power leveling threshold was exceeded by a player do you use "state" price of items or market prices? A: Average market price of an item is used. Each race has their own average market price, we are taking this in consideration as well." We need a clear list of all item with price, ask former guard from french server, they use to have one. Does this apply to auction / exchange?

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 2:38pm

French

Les serveurs ont été fusionnés, tous sur .com et en anglais maintenant. Recherche un clan de .fr si tu désire parler en français mais tous le reste est anglais (ou russe ). Bonne chance

Wednesday, January 21st 2015, 2:09pm

Punishment and Fines Clarification - little clarification please

Monday, January 19th 2015, 2:59pm Since official threat is close I'll ask here. Quote : *Further staying AFK in halls is considered as valour leeching and will be punished accordingly.* Please tell me how much time is consider valour leechning, Many time I have to go away from game in middle of Halls or yet spend 5 min running around to find a fight since no more name ........ Thanks http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…=29540&pageNo=7

Monday, January 19th 2015, 2:59pm

Update: Penalty for Rigging Fights

Since official threat is close I'll ask here. Quote : *Further staying AFK in halls is considered as valour leeching and will be punished accordingly.* Please tell me how much time is consider valour leechning, Many time I have to go away from game in middle of Halls or yet spend 5 min running around to find a fight since no more name ........ Thanks

Wednesday, June 18th 2014, 7:32pm

French

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=28715 Le problème était global mais semble réglé maintenant

Monday, April 14th 2014, 8:41pm

French

lol *Wulfgar" encore autant d'erreurs de frappe en français

Monday, April 14th 2014, 8:39pm

French

Bienvenue sur aux joueurs de .fr, Encore un peu de patience, je crois que tous sont encore à "digérer" l'arrivé massive de nouveaux joueurs et honnêtement je préfère que les admin travaillent à régler les problèmes actuels plutôt qu'activer à la hâte de nouveaux événements. Je suis certain que la majorité préfère encore un peu plus de vie sur le serveur plutôt que le silence presque total qui régnait sur .fr Player Killer & -cendre au plaisir de vous ressusciter encore un fois si jamais je décid...

Friday, March 1st 2013, 3:43pm

You say you care ?

Da Nerminator, Last time I count it was over 130 mages in this fight, but really who cares right? it's not like Yvil was there most of the time chatting.....................

Monday, February 4th 2013, 7:47pm

PvP Weekend - Forum Voting

I vote for choice #4 : Halls :-)

Tuesday, November 20th 2012, 4:29pm

The best Motto in Feao! - Forum Event

Motto: 18:52 Trauma Magnet [8] has cast healing magic upon you

Tuesday, June 12th 2012, 4:27pm

I have a idea, what about making sure this dont happen..............

and while we are on the subjet, it would be nice to be able to use those summons Attack amulet Hastur's servant against Magmars, but unable to attack opposite race............................

Tuesday, June 12th 2012, 3:08pm

I have a idea, what about making sure this dont happen..............

13:58 You have been attacked by Hastur's Servant [11] . 13:58 Sheara : The winner of the Ice Bear Amulet is Darkone. Congratulations!!! 13:58 The battle "Attack on Warmin" has begun. 13:58 Unfortunately the fight continues... 13:58 The battle "Attack on Warmin" has ended. 13:58 Some of your items have been damaged: Warrior's Belt (-1), Warrior's Belt (-1), Dark Mountain Boots (-1), Dark Mountain Helmet (-1), Ring of Anger (-1), Ring of Reflection (-1). 13:59 Sheara : Soccer fans, have a look at ...

Thursday, March 29th 2012, 3:24pm

clan attributes decrease in valor.. still

We lost a ton of valour as everyone else it seem, also we were level 7 before battlefield 2.0 start, now level 6 and far from level 7...........

Friday, March 2nd 2012, 7:35pm

What was that dear admins?

Same thing happen to me yesterday I think, I confirm and teleport. Then I decide to check the timer and saw the confirm message instead, lucky on this one I could confirm just in time.

Wednesday, January 25th 2012, 4:13pm

Your most epic fail in game =)

agree I deserve it :-) But my vote goes to new forum, I never saw lag complain before it and my client crash EACH time I use it.

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 1:15am

Trade fairs of wonder close too soon

Warriors, it's almost Christmas! To take the winterly mood to even higher, Trade Fair is opening its shelves at the Outskirts of Klesva and in the Valley of Fire, which is full of brand new, sensational items. Most of the offered items during the fair are so exclusive that you warriors have a single chance to receive them. Whatever you do, do not forget to visit the fairground between the 24th December, 10 am and the 27th December, 10 am to get the items you have been waiting for so long! trying...