You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 11:34pm

Author: - Furious -

GlobalFaeo Songcontest 2016

Quoted from "- Furious -" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt4R-bOAGfw Written, singing and played by me. Some part belongs to OriginalSith. "With in the DarkSide im reborn" And of course with help from the fabulous Nakia! Could you please add the lyrics to your song, in english ofc? Thank you! Do you think you can take my scalp away? Then come to me, war with me I've got some support behind me You know gods and godnesses within me Then you going to die if im lucky enough Otherwise i am going to...

Monday, April 11th 2016, 9:19pm

GlobalFaeo Songcontest 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt4R-bOAGfw Written, singing and played by me. Some part belongs to OriginalSith. "With in the DarkSide im reborn" And of course with help from the fabulous Nakia! Could you please add the lyrics to your song, in english ofc? Thank you!

Sunday, April 10th 2016, 10:42am

We got this.

09:58 Your party has found 1 10 (total reduced, due to level difference with monster) 09:58 The battle « Attack on UyarrMO Exile» is over. 09:58 You have received 37 .(total reduced, due to level difference with monster) In first war, there was no lot for anyone.

Friday, April 8th 2016, 4:11pm

Also...

About "Savage Pack" event, mags always get 2 leader, we got 1 yesterday, today i follow mags, they killed 2 leader, why we aren't able to 2nd?

Saturday, March 19th 2016, 9:44pm

@carpediem

I have no longer, i have natural color now, i'll make it dark blue again, but thanks!

Saturday, March 19th 2016, 9:22pm

Killing rules

brutus has real justice opinion. 21:04 brutus beefus » - Furious -: u are free to kick who evers *** except mine of course lol 21:02 You have a new message from the player brutus beefus [13] They apologize, send my money back(It was not about the money) I accept brutus's apologize, even he didn't do anything, i won't accept elettra's. So it's time to drink some blood, nooblood!

Saturday, March 19th 2016, 7:29pm

Killing rules

xxxxxxx [insult and foul lenguage it is forbidden] That's why im killin kürşad and almila for a while, i think it's been 2-3 weeks not sure. They fought with me; 22:08 --ALMiLA-- [15] has placed the Curse of Silence on you for 30min. 08:31 ---KüRŞaD--- has cursed - Furious - with the Gehenna Hex. And then prolly they go out of money, they complain me to guards&admin, he insult me, he has used chain&hex&buyaka on me, but now i have no chat recs. xxxx [non-English] He also threat my friends, "i'll...

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 7:16pm

@Weiss

No it's not, look what i say to Brute. It's have to be today, but it's not here.

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 5:37pm

@Brute

Then "technically" they shudn't melt our elixirs. http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=14907 New Year elixirs leave the world of Faeo upon the arrival of the first day of spring.

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 5:01pm

They melted christmas elixirs..

But no trade fair. I guess we will never have trade fair again, we're cursed.

Monday, February 22nd 2016, 11:25am

He didn't say he won

He is still fighting for honor, it's his opinion, it seems it's a honor for him.

Friday, February 12th 2016, 7:33pm

You should protect yourself..

@carpediem cuz you know, i changed my char's gender.. if u know what i mean @Esras it's ok about my hair thing, i don't care about their comments about my hair, i love havin blue/green whatever hair color. If anyone want to think about "Hey this guy have a green hair, must be gay!" then they can think, but they shud protect their tiny asses from my eyes )) lol

Friday, February 12th 2016, 7:26am

Man you're always

@Shylark Whining around here, please.. It's been almost 7 years, it's my first complaint topic on forum.

Friday, February 12th 2016, 7:22am

My hair is green cuz

paint flowed. I dyed my hair before 3 months ago that's why it's green now, it was dark blue. And matter is not my hair dude and i can't stun mobs&other mags&other humans too. Problem is that guards stun me always with thirst superblow&bear superblow&card effects&rings&rock skin elixirs and blah blah blah.

Thursday, February 11th 2016, 4:44pm

I agree

@Acro You know this game more than me, at least bugside. You have problems i guess, cuz you don't see my Rock skin elixir, this elixir makes me able to stun you for 3 sec, im sorry saying "stun you" cuz you aren't able to stun. It makes me able to stun non-guard players. Thanks for showing soft acro, she's kinda nice, but your good or badside, no matter. Don't call me as a "kid" again. I would like to say "Good luck with your game" but i don't need to say i guess, you don't need that luck. So Go...

Tuesday, February 9th 2016, 4:56pm

Me & Potato

I love potatoes, they're yellow, they have nice taste. It's about love, right? Love don't need a story.. Love is story. Roses are red violets are blue and potatoes yellow. Now give me my reward

Tuesday, February 9th 2016, 1:24pm

Ooh c'mon

@Acro Ofc i count your hits, but explain me please, u have your ring and i have rock skin, you stun me 3 or 4 times in that ship fight remember? Also do u remember my stuns? Yeah, me too, cuz i don't have stuns. Im not another roman, roman is new player im an old and i can say something different with stun rates. Or maybe my character stun rate is lower than you guys and it seems unfair to me, huh?

Monday, February 8th 2016, 2:22pm

Actually..

@carpe If i'd be a gay, i'd prefer man char, so im playin a lot and whenever i join battle i see a woman, i love womens, what about you muscle man seer? And another thing people.. My hair is green, not blue and this is not our subject.

Monday, February 8th 2016, 2:54am

Magmar Guard Salary

Weekly: 10G 2 Guard token 500 Stun bonus. Yeah, that's it.

Wednesday, February 3rd 2016, 12:35am

It's about stupid killing limit

I wrote to support about it, it's bullshit. Like this; Look at ur limit, mine is 353 right now, when reset it will be 600, first 100 mob is awesome for triads, ee's and other stuffs, after that my drops starts being sucks, something wrong with that counter, give attention to to that, u will see what i try to explain. Do ur procs&rainbow or vertsida when ur limit was full, it will be good and i hope they will fix this bug or something, i call it as bullshit.