You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 151.

Sunday, February 2nd 2020, 11:52pm

Author: The Chicken Man

to invisble in isle

23:51 You have been placed under the Curse of the Gehenna Hex 1 pcs. Your body has become covered with gangrenous wounds and is oozing blood. The chance of finding any rare artifacts has decreased significantly and every pain-ridden movement you try to make now takes much longer than before. 23:51 Invisible has cursed The Chicken Man with the Gehenna Hex. 23:51 You have been hit by a Dreadful Destructor 1 pcs. Your magical powers have been weakened. 23:51 Invisible uses a Grevior and casts a Dre...

Monday, January 27th 2020, 7:47pm

Please give info on this item

While we're at it.......wtf is this? http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=144010020

Sunday, December 22nd 2019, 1:48am

Invisible 20

Someone's butthurt to come uber buffed to Sky and throw mirrors and dusk and chains.......all on little old me Thank you? I guess that means I'm big enough of a deal someone went out of their way to do all of that? All while Invisible like a classy lad

Monday, December 2nd 2019, 4:24pm

ATTN: Admins - Addition/Ammendment to Existing Attack Rules request

Quoted from "TotoK" instead add a medal to incite invasions to enemy lands the administration puts a "defenders medal" after seeing that nobody makes sense anymore in this game hahah I agree, since it's inception I've been complaining the reputation should work where everyone has 10 rep worth of points, and each time they kill someone it gets lowered, so the incentive to gain rep would be to kill them sooner rather than later, at the moment I want people to get killed more so that when I kill X...

Tuesday, September 17th 2019, 2:03am

Issues with 21 when Dodger

purple bow will fix, but the issue is the glitch with dodger, it removes 1 mana with spell for both sets, but only dodger loses glaze, not BC even though both recover 1 less than needed

Thursday, September 12th 2019, 5:18am

BC has same issue where it gives back 1 less mana, but as BC it doesn't remove glaze even when it gives back less

Thursday, September 12th 2019, 5:16am

Anyone else having issues with hunting 21 scorps as a dodger? Even with giant i've noticed that when they have the mana ret spell my arrow gives back 76, but without the spell i get back 77 with arrow, this is a bit annoying as i need 77 for glaze III, and nowhere in the effect description does it say it will reduce the mana you get back....glitch?

Thursday, August 1st 2019, 10:30pm

July 2019 Update Bug Reports

same as above i've opened a couple red runes and no coins, had gotten a couple valuable before but nothing for like 2 in a row 7/31 1:34 AM You open the Gnomes' Casket and find inside... 1:34 AM The Klesh Sarcophagus 1 pcs 12:24 AM You open the Gnomes' Casket and find inside... 12:24 AM Elt Scroll 1 pcs 12:24 AM The Goblet of Baddukh 1 pcs 7/30 7:11 PM You open the Gnomes' Casket and find inside... 7:11 PM Elt Scroll 1 pcs 7:11 PM The Goblet of Baddukh 1 pcs

Saturday, July 20th 2019, 5:41pm

Issue with Arena Fight Valor?

Quoted from "alex1232298" Quoted from "The Chicken Man" from just a practical point of view, this is a stupid change, we have no way of knowing/selecting our opponents in a BF settup....meaning even if 10 diff BF going, we have no way to know until we're inside, if we've already killed the opponent 5 times that day....so if we do, we need to lose a fight in order to get ANY valor? In fact you can, its called rigging, but yes its pretty much dumb new rule. It has been here for long time, but not...

Saturday, July 20th 2019, 1:36am

from just a practical point of view, this is a stupid change, we have no way of knowing/selecting our opponents in a BF settup....meaning even if 10 diff BF going, we have no way to know until we're inside, if we've already killed the opponent 5 times that day....so if we do, we need to lose a fight in order to get ANY valor?

Thursday, July 18th 2019, 10:39pm

http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…775540&finish=0 well apparently not just COM people lol 3 fights, nothing, no trophy, no exe, no glory, no valor, no scythe count....

Thursday, July 18th 2019, 10:05pm

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=1&server_id=10 http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=1&server_id=10 http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=1&server_id=10 no valor for the fights, anyone else having issue?

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 11:50pm

Game chat Broken not working

yea can't see anything, from chatting, to drops form fights, even when you're auto reloading or changing armors it doesn't show....but it does it