You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 129.

Sunday, March 31st 2019, 1:13pm

Author: Terra Incognita

Rewards for Offering to Urchi - Worthwile?

Urchi’s magic experiments have been a success! Received: Crystals of Truth 320 pcs.

Friday, March 29th 2019, 12:09pm

Family fun

Streetfight gone wrong

Friday, March 29th 2019, 11:57am

Coma inducing cringe ft. loser behind a keyboard

And stfu about your stupid fights. You're ruining the meme. I don't even know why you all of triggeronies even responded to this post, as it is not for you. Couldn't care less about your cowardly fights against literally everyone. Prime example is Princess Bleach, who got owned as a lvl 7 when I was lvl 5 (and most likely bent over for alex to help her (which didn't come in time, cuz lvl 5 powr)). EmbarAssing However, I can't say I'm not proud of making you all crawl out of your hole (beastial p...

Friday, March 29th 2019, 11:46am

Gillian, Terra is just a shadow of a well known farmer, and is using his ancestral knowledge gained from his ol' grandaddy who taught him that farming Chickens is no different than farming good oldfashioned crops. As for who are you... you are probably the longest Hair in Sith's backyard. That's kinda obvious from your name. So Original.

Friday, March 29th 2019, 12:23am

Come on lads, this is not a good way to advertise. Take for example diamond event mechanics here (cuz there are no other events) and look up to them. Guaranteed success.

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 4:33pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - April Draw

10 - 20 - 30 - 40 50 - 1 - 11 - 31 5 - 19 - 28 - 41 43 - 32 - 13 - 26

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 2:35pm

Now that you mention it... their slogan says that they are reborn holy moly...

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 11:54am

Justeena, this is not a hate post nor did I insult anyone. Sith is a trend and I'm just recognizing it and trying to go with the flow. As for Mattel, it is kinda diss post because your gift is SOOOO CRINGY, I mean cmon I still get shivers from it. Better clean that brown from your nose boy, because next round of sucking up is waiting.

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 11:50am

Oh my god! Can I wear your shirts or even a dress? Can I can I can I? I'm socially incompetent, so I can wear dress on the inside just fine. I never paypalled a cent, but for this is better than any 'don't miss this fantastic opportunity to spend all your salary' event ever created.

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 1:22am

Don't you hate it when you're randomly stalking other players' gifts and see this potential brain tumor: "Because you dont have permission from Sith to be at Faygo, you need to beg for permission. Sith owns faygo, everyone requires permission from him" - it's the reason that the recepient of this gift was executed and mirrored for. Yes, you've guessed it - the gift came from one of the hairs on Sith's everclean tushie. And, yes, of course The Little Hair didn't kill the guy, but he used all his ...

Sunday, March 24th 2019, 3:58pm

Rewards for Offering to Urchi - Worthwile?

I offer only efrils, skulls, incarnums & centridos.. Best I got was joker card, cpl tnaigs and x2 225 cot. Wondering if anyone got rare precious trunk from it, since it is listed as a possible reward.

Wednesday, February 27th 2019, 3:48pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - March Draw

10 - 31 - 46 - 50 5 - 13 - 21 - 30 33 - 41 - 22 - 9 2 - 17 - 39 - 49

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 9:47pm

Mages entitlement :lol: Killstealing a non mage

Asking for permission to kill a mob (event one or not) is the stupidest thing I've recently heard of. However, it does not apply to a "mob" such as Uborg, which is a superbeing, where there is, let's say, an agreement between clans about the order of killing it (or at least there was, sort of). So you pretty much just called dibs on the mob and decided to join over steele and ask him to break his stuff for you (also, not to forget what Nef referred about "mentor guidelines"). Now you said that h...

Wednesday, February 13th 2019, 11:31pm

Gizedor's Task

You're welcome.

Tuesday, February 12th 2019, 3:53pm

Events

My original point (question) was to why do some event get pushed automaticly and why do some don't. And yes, I guess you could say that most of events are useless, but that is (kinda) a problem. It's a part of a game that is not really a part of a game.. At this point, its' just a thing that happens, passes and anyone barely notices.

Tuesday, February 12th 2019, 1:49pm

Events

Thing is I tried that.. I asked people so many times to help out with events, but like I previously said, they just don't care for various reasons. As riddiculous as it sounds, the fact that everything is easy is ONE of the reasons ppl don't do events (eg. the rewards can be obtained easier than farming events or the rewards are crap themselves).. Regardless of that, I'm not for making reps, valour and game progress in general easier.. It had and has various consequences.

Tuesday, February 12th 2019, 11:55am

Events

Another online tough guy. You know, there is a plethora of games that could use heroes like you. I didn't say at any time that this is a BIG problem or that it should be dealt with immediately. Unlike you droolers who made 8 pages crying about attack rules. I don't really understand how are you ppl so stupid and unable to comprehend simplest things.

Tuesday, February 12th 2019, 1:04am

Events

Innos, why did you even post? If you had little brain you'd have noticed that I also said things such as "IN-GAME experience/chance to see event's stages". Maybe you noticed, but decided to be a real bada$$ online and comment such a smart, important and thoughtful thing because you are ONLINE bada$$. O N+L I N E. Children these days.... So what if I even posted this for achievements? They are there to be achieved, not to be unobtainable and stared at. They are part of a game. Don't post anymore....

Monday, February 11th 2019, 9:17pm

Events

I'm bored. Long post incoming. Why are some events automaticly pushed through the middle stages and to the final one, despite the fact that it's initial and middle stages' requests aren't completed... and why are some events not? I know it's been like this for some time now... it wasn't like this ~6-7 years ago though, and it IS cool the way it is now because you have a chance to see event's stages, including the final one (those years ago, despite the fact that players were more interested in d...