You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 541.

Monday, December 30th 2019, 12:14pm

Author: - Arkadas -

event with angry yetis

regular? sequana.....for me is a russian massage in chat not normal and a translator cant translate words like baurwill or feitir

Sunday, December 29th 2019, 6:50pm

event with angry yetis

we receive awnser,when event over?

Saturday, December 28th 2019, 4:15pm

event with angry yetis

hello was yesterday running more as 5hours in feao to all locations,but can find this yetis asked 4guards and 7mentors,noone knows the locations from yetis also asked yesterday on news,but our admin tceba is better in copy+past,as in service please can someone tell me/us the location/s from angry yetis? thanks and much fun

Tuesday, April 16th 2019, 10:55pm

See all of you some other day

you have only a normal moneycurse pay your debt on bankman and the curse is over

Tuesday, April 16th 2019, 10:49pm

Russian Texts in Quests [Report HERE!]

Great Battle spawned by the elements *Золотистое сияние озарило алтарь, когда в мерцающем воздухе возникла прекрасная богиня плодородия Аладея.* Твоя просьба удивила меня, смертный, а потому я решила взглянуть на тебя. Либо ты отчаянно смел, либо беспросветно глуп, раз жаждешь вкусить вкус божественных битв, где сражаются сильнейшие существа сего мира, и не страшишься смерти. Я дам тебе время и возможность доказать твердость твоих намерений. Возложи к Алтарю жизни 30 Эдалей, и я поведаю тебе о н...

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 9:56pm

I show you new looter

alex why you write so crap? with arkadas i hunt magmars,with magmars i hunt humans,but with magmar never atacked other magmars,never used wrath or whatever i just sometimes ask users,what bring that bashing? when a question for you is nerving ok,then we all have never ask other users anything i like balancing and play oldshool,i atack users max 2level under own,not like your looting bashing-clan btw......magmars 3weeks inactive,just use magic wand and back to a account,that just hunt monsters,my...

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 2:53am

Gods

i am from germany and play on 3servers ! absolutly right le loup,we on german server receive more god-effects ! pl accs have highest stun-chance com have.....hmmmm...alot more users on plateau-event and without joke,this server isnt good for inter-server play vs other com-users and you see,that is good balanced

Friday, April 12th 2019, 1:02pm

I show you new looter

by the way.......cool photo

Friday, April 12th 2019, 1:00pm

I show you new looter

@gastarbeiter the differrent is simple.......i love nerving magmars,but not humans,because for me is this a part of the game,all humans have to destroy magmars and all magmars have to destroy humans when a human atack other human or magmar atack magmar is this in my eyes not normal ! thats why i say ingameidiots,with this i mean only the art to play,not the persons direct,because rl have nothing to do with the game,all maybe great peoples,the art to play isnt great

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 11:49pm

I show you new looter

is that new for you? og sith love bashing and looting alex123.....looted my fights on island vs gungls too og sith love using invisible to atack own race and if a player think,thats not right,wait for invisible atack and use silence-scroll,invisible or not,silence scroll can use every time a bunch of ingameidiots is this clan !

Friday, March 15th 2019, 5:06am

Author: Pilek

rare prize

kingassassin payed so much and fo what? only bad prices really bad event was that !

Friday, March 15th 2019, 4:05am

dear players,i wish me better balancing,you too?

good idea,i create a refferal for u with that name later +

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 9:12pm

yes i love animels.......my 2cats ( angie and babybell ) are the best.....they have a own head,not so sklaves like dogs,when say my cat sit,she maximum looks crazy

Wednesday, March 13th 2019, 1:30am

@ original sith correct,in the game i a noone,just one of many accounts,but i can ,same like you,writing,what i feel and when i say:i like balancing,say i not,all others have to like it to i not like your art to play,thats fact,but aslong that not break rules,i accept and respect you @all i know selve,my start with pilek was NOT ok,was playing like a /sorry for this word here on forum / big asshole and killed to little players,mirrored them because i was idiot,but in my 2years break i learned i ...

Sunday, March 10th 2019, 7:15pm

@gastarbeiter pilek rly NOT love enemys pilek love pvp pilek only atack players max 2lv under own level pilek never use scroll,mirror,hex,ballchains because i will fight,not destroy hobby and a mirrored magmar cant fight

Monday, October 9th 2017, 11:08pm

Changes to the date at the last minute to no break session from 9th changed to 6th

@ lisad, yes,the time was incorrect and we all do sometimes wrong thinks,but i think ,all is ok,because with the open inter-batlefields can stop the nonbreak we have on all battlefields so or so 2 times each week non-break

Monday, October 9th 2017, 8:29am

Urchi gains power - what did you get get?

A prisoner cannot perform this action! never more loose something in the game the reallife make alot fun too

Sunday, August 20th 2017, 7:33am

are that destructive action or not ?

*** no chatlogs*** so....recieved : real-life........is a little harder game

Sunday, August 20th 2017, 6:57am

are that destructive action or not ?

ok,so much want to see me in prison,then is it time for it i have atacked with my other account some low levels so put pls all my accounts in prison ! good game @ all