You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 387.

Monday, February 24th 2020, 7:10pm

Author: zAquisgran

"old" Information in Infoportal

Just wondered what "Epic Battle" means when i checked outcome of my fight http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…045174&stat=1&s and reading that infopage http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.…t&id=111&page=9 it seems to be outdated in written in former times when we had more people playing.. In that fight mentioned above 36 Humans fought 28 magmars only (not 100+ like written in infoportal) Just to let you know...

Monday, February 24th 2020, 2:35pm

[QUEST] Bards Festival

Passed: Go hunting for Grim Gargoyles and train your voice! Then return to the second floor of the tavern. Current goal: Talk to the tavern owner and purchase Heavy Barrel of Ale, then go to the goblin and purchase Festive Firework. After that, go to the City Fair, find the band and start your performance. Here we have a russian dialogue and i cant continue...

Sunday, February 23rd 2020, 12:57pm

Soldier's crate

12:49 Received: Wonders Valor Elixir 5 pcs, Decrepit Dragon Gift Amulet 1 pcs, Blue Sack 23 pcs, Battle bond 23 pcs, Mithril Key 1 pcs. 12:49 Celebration Punch II 1 pcs 12:49 Celebration Punch II 1 pcs

Sunday, February 16th 2020, 4:54pm

Valentines Event - CARD Entry of Aquisgran

Here is my LETTER to Human Aratorn, Frontpage & Inside with Picture + Rhyme...

Thursday, February 6th 2020, 9:50pm

[ITEMS] Armor

In my opinion style rank is 1) Dodger 2) Bonecrusher 3) HW Dodger is pretty much equal in attack power and defending/dodging and is beating bonecrushers in direct PVP in normal case, while also has good strength in rages to earn some gold. Bonecrusher is unbeaten in fighting monsters but vulnerable against Dodgers in PVP while smashing HW. As earning money can be done with picking, reselling, paypal etc. i´d prefer to choose Dodger thatfor. Heavyweight is smashed from BC in direct fights but can...

Thursday, January 30th 2020, 6:14pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - February Draw

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 13- 14 - 15 - 16

Saturday, January 25th 2020, 3:21pm

[EEFECT] Stun

Wow, more stuff then i found myself when thinking firsts moments about it but in the end i even found somezhing additional: Artifacts to increase stun chance: -Gorbakh's Mace -Balthazar's Stun Ring -Wonders Stun Ring -Unique Silvery Bezel -Witch's Hat Effects to Increase the Stun Chance: -Rock Skin Elixir -Might Charm -Battle Skill Elixir. -Dawn Luck Charm Behaviour/Moves to increase Stun chance: -Thirst for Blood Superblow -Greater Thirst for Blood Superblow -Bear Super-Blo Protection possibili...

Saturday, January 25th 2020, 2:55pm

Please give info on this item

Easy. Describtion sais: ..."nan peyi a nan Mordor..." So go to Mordor and throw ring in the vulcano to prevent that evil forces will be strengthened and destroy Feo P.S.: And take care of the hobbits!

Tuesday, January 21st 2020, 1:18am

[January Event] Blockbuster 2020

Original WOD Version Introduction: Magmar Leader Simba rules the kingdom of khair with kindness and wisdom and teaches young Aquisgran the "circle of life" and that everything is connected in balance. Maintaining this balance should later be Aquisgran´s job. While Aquisgran and his best Friend, Ugly Duck Nala, peacefully play with each other, discover the country and sneak around in derelic house, danger arises: Simbas younger brother Scar, banished to exil years ago, is jealous of his nephew's ...

Friday, December 27th 2019, 7:41pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - January Draw - Holiday special!

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24

Sunday, December 22nd 2019, 5:10pm

Connection to server interrupted

i made it working for you again. please stop whining, can´t see you beeing sad

Saturday, December 21st 2019, 11:25pm

Connection to server interrupted

That was me. And i like it.

Thursday, December 19th 2019, 3:20am

"Luck Glow" at City Square

Thats kind of what i expected. No one knows. No one cares. Thread can be closed, thanks

Monday, December 16th 2019, 10:52pm

"Luck Glow" at City Square

That kind of "Luck Glow" Event which is going at city square instead of Square of Fire but pretty much the same (1 silver - 1 gold - 1 diamond) - is that part of X-mas preparations? How long will that event probably last?

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 11:24pm

Compliment from Human

Compliments ingame link: http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?gift_id=13895402 Screenshot uploaded: https://www.bilder-upload.eu/bild-23981f-1574461248.jpg.html

Thursday, October 24th 2019, 9:55am

[PvE] New Monster

I would love to add the "rand"-factor in hunting in the way of eldoril/golden habus style: let´s create some monster who are interesting to hunt for a special benefit (they drop Gold Pot? they are needed for quest? they drop Valor Elixir? ..) but they appear randomly and only time by time, which makes them rare and which makes people communicate about spawning times and areas, perhaps even doing "day shift" / "night shift" thing like they do with rare recourses

Monday, October 21st 2019, 11:20pm

Baking Contest for 12-Year WOD - Entry of Aquisgran

Dear Community, rumors have it that active players are getting less. Therefore unique and famous clan "Patito Feo" = "Ugly Ducks" decided to create some new fearless warriors. Unfortunatly the generation process went kind of wrong, so new ducks are not the usual colour of our clan members but striped. Seems like even way to human race is free to them and they have to work out their life attitude and aims for themselves. If you´d like to convince one of those new fighters for your race or clan ju...

Wednesday, October 16th 2019, 1:03pm

Horseshoe of Luck - Maximum 11 wrong or game BUG?

I would really like to know what i can do about that... i waited another day to check and i again opened chests now which promise "you are guaranteed to receive at least one horseshoe (if you do not have the maximum..." But they dont give Horseshoes of luck. Is there any chance to report that somewhere or do i just have to note that i will not receive them anymore? For me it´s a BUG or a wrong item describtion or...