You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 673.

Saturday, December 21st 2019, 4:33pm

Author: DeCrypt

[OTHER] New Years Resolutions

My wish is to cap lv 20 before end of next year. My resolution is to continue to pursue clans like DS

Friday, November 29th 2019, 10:00pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - December Draw

7 - 28 - 56 - 99 5 - 9 - 63 - 71 8 - 35 - 46 - 83 1 - 2 - 3- 4

Tuesday, November 12th 2019, 9:33pm

Liusaidhs Clan War Challenge

More than 12 buffs on at rainbow fight for challenge of number of buffs

Saturday, November 2nd 2019, 3:28pm

Are you kidding me admins?

mmmm seriously? are you guys.... serious? I've farmed those mobs for months and never had to complain about their summons.... you get free wraith also if you are in problems by daily quest.. how can you have such problems lol?

Saturday, November 2nd 2019, 3:25pm

Information: Browser not working!

seriously DDoS? sitekey not found error of recacptcha is ddos attack???? you kidding????

Saturday, September 28th 2019, 10:00am

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - October Draw

7 - 28 - 46 - 19 5 - 9 - 23 - 31 8 - 35 - 41 - 13 1 - 2 - 3- 4

Monday, September 16th 2019, 3:53am

Back to School Week - Sunday: Arts/Literature! Double points...

I'm sorry but you were a couple of minutes late so I won. answers were correct but late

Monday, September 16th 2019, 3:02am

ART: What is rococo furniture and what movement was it against to? LITERATURE: The Qur’an... is composed of how many chapters and who did it wrote it?

Monday, September 16th 2019, 2:17am

Quoted from "Asyix" Art : How many paintings did Vincent Van Gogh sell during his lifetime ? Literature : Which character is pregnant at the beginning of "The Grapes of Wraths" ? Van Gogh only sold one painting during his lifetime Red Vineyard at Arles. Rose of Sharon (called Rosasharn by her family)

Monday, September 16th 2019, 1:58am

Quoted from "Asyix" Quoted from "DeCrypt" ART: Which type of art produced Rome during his Republican period? Literature: In which country might you attend a Kabuki performance? Art : can a question be more vague than this one ? I don't know what is exactly the answer you're expecting but i know they produced : - veristic portraiture -artchitecture -paintings -sculpures Literature : Japan The complete answer: Roman art in the Republican period has been preserved primarily through statuary and pa...

Monday, September 16th 2019, 1:04am

just did a fast research and you can find some results about shakespeare too. try on google: Where ignorance is bliss, it is folly to be wise? shakespeare no idea which font is correct right now. should I read the book? xD

Monday, September 16th 2019, 1:03am

ART: Which type of art produced Rome during his Republican period? Literature: In which country might you attend a Kabuki performance?

Monday, September 16th 2019, 12:56am

Quoted from "Asyix" Quoted from "DeCrypt" Where ignorance is bliss, it is folly to be wise Did my best to find a source saying shakespeare wrote that line and the only thing I could find was a book published in 1860, so more than 100 years after Gray wrote it and it was NOT saying that Shakespeare was its creator. Other 9/10 websites were saying Gray did. So are you sure about that ? https://www.jagranjosh.com/articles/lite…iz-1314427586-1 try here, anyway was incomplete I'm sorry

Monday, September 16th 2019, 12:08am

Quoted from "Asyix" Quoted from "DeCrypt" Art: Who started impressionism (name the four authors) ? And who was the theacher they had in common? Literature: the phrase 'Where ignorance is bliss, it is folly to be wise' from where comes? and who wrote it? Art : well i know more than 4 artists for that but I'll say -Renoir -Monet -Pisarro -Sisley Litterature : This sentence has been written by Thomas Grey and it comes from one of his poems : "Ode on a distant prospect of Eton College" so. Answer c...

Sunday, September 15th 2019, 11:03pm

Art: Who started impressionism (name the four authors) ? And who was the theacher they had in common? Literature: the phrase 'Where ignorance is bliss, it is folly to be wise' from where comes? and who wrote it?

Sunday, September 15th 2019, 7:24pm

Quoted from "Asyix" Quoted from "DeCrypt" Art: WHAT IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE WORK OF ART? Literature: Who was the author of the famous storybook 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'? Art : Salvator Mundi by Leonard Da Vinci Litterature : Lewis Carroll Correct, thank you to don't be Innos

Sunday, September 15th 2019, 7:18pm

Art: WHAT IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE WORK OF ART? Literature: Who was the author of the famous storybook 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'?

Sunday, September 15th 2019, 1:01pm

Quoted from "DeCrypt" Arts: The Van Gogh’s “Starry Night” was inspired and resemble another paint. which one? Literatures: What's the particoularity of this novel? 'Les Hommes de bonne volonté' (english title is: Men of Good Will) and who is the author? Arts: Hokusai's Great Wave Literatures: Jules Romains is the author and is famous because it has around 2 milions words