You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 220.

Tuesday, March 24th 2015, 4:27pm

Author: revenge009

Bug in Client

Well i want to use the complete english version of client. The current version has to many english translations missing from items and sometimes quests and the events. like out of 10 quest one quest is written in a different language which i don't understand of course

Monday, January 28th 2013, 6:49pm

Love is in the air !!

Armageddon never mind, i'm sure you never had any such experience and i doubt you ever will ...

Monday, January 28th 2013, 2:13pm

Client problems

Let me the guess the answer of our lovely admin Yvil Wait for the new chrome client, our developers team are working on it and i believe we will soon be having it for our server P.S. No pun intended

Monday, January 28th 2013, 12:57pm

Love is in the air !!

yes i got her ... well that's why grin on my face :grin:

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 3:54pm

Tamil

seri seri machi vidu da ... epadi solluven nanaichiya .. thu modete poideda

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 3:18pm

Teleported Injury :O

but i still to find a job on my own that's the different part of the story ...

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 3:17pm

Quoted from "Ephy" seriously revenge? are you this dumb? naked hunters are bound to get injured, thighs injury means they cant wear their anti-trauma runed leather armourpiece either which means they get injured easier... people like you..... im sure that IF you ever get a job the company hiring you will get subsidized for it... really i never knew it .. getting injury without armor is more agreed but continuously over very battles seriously kinda freaky .. i don't need to get hired cause my da...

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 2:24pm

Tamil

Quoted from "Nightstalker039" Mallaka pottu unnaiyum ore naye room le pota .. oru karade velile varum

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 1:26pm

Love is in the air !!

i first met this gal, i was kinda freaked out really odd in the lot and on the first day she got sick and went off home .. and i was like great beginning ... it was normal just like any other day earlier but when my school's exhibition day was nearing we had to do a lot of working models and i was assigned language lab to work with few other students and she was one of them that was first time we actual had a conversation how to set the thing up.. and then over next few weeks busy with all our p...

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 12:35pm

Love is in the air !!

ok .. so let's start with my story of love

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 5:01am

Another serious case of injury .. Yvil what you gonna answer now .. now just don't say it's his bad luck time

Saturday, January 26th 2013, 5:25pm

Tamil

alleka thokke malleka potudeven da

Saturday, January 26th 2013, 5:21pm

Spanish

hola amigo ...

Saturday, January 26th 2013, 5:16pm

hello! =)

Quoted from "Dánae" I forgot to say that my spanish player not call Danae hola amigo

Saturday, January 26th 2013, 4:11pm

Tamil

dai venna .. vaye kaleradhe da .. thitedeven ..

Saturday, January 26th 2013, 4:04pm

Tamil

Quoted from "Nightstalker039" .atha tamizhan dai ... adhe ne sollere pathiya adhan dhan mokiya irukke

Saturday, January 26th 2013, 3:55pm

Tamil

Quoted from "Nightstalker039" itho paaru unakku tamil ezhudha varlena konjam unga buttocksa mooditu irunga,sathiyama kekure nee pesinathu unakku modhala puritha? dai suthe .. overra pesare da ..

Saturday, January 26th 2013, 3:51pm

Tamil

Quoted from "-The Boss-" எல்லோரும் இந்த இடத்தில் தமது சொந்த மொழியை பயன்படுத்துகிறது. ஆனால் நாம்? ennaku tamil yeludhe padike theriyadhe only pesa theriyum thale

Saturday, January 26th 2013, 3:48pm

Tamil

Quoted from "-The Boss-" நாம் இங்கே தமிழ் எழுத்துருக்கள் பயன்படுத்த வேண்டும் vanakkam thale /\

Saturday, January 26th 2013, 3:45pm

Tamil

Quoted from "Nightstalker039" Aamo ivaru baradhiyaru,avaru thiruvaluvaru.....Apdiye tamilula pugundhu veladuraanga.... vaaya moodra.....velakenna karuppa.... dai naye.. en kayele tite vangama poghe matiya .. vitule padida na okande adere pare