You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Friday, February 12th 2016, 7:33pm

Author: Sartinius

To my sweet star *NemeI*

This is a story that comes from away that begin with a lucky discovery of a young assay while he walked quiet he saw her and like at a delicious flower he was gone near her and while the time passed more and more he fell in loved every time their eyes crossed heart like crazy beated one year together has passed and the great day has arrived that 21 February I did not remember never that our love with marriage has been consecrated my poor English language fails to improve but one think i can ever...

Thursday, August 21st 2014, 9:00pm

Red armour

I would like Red Armor working only outside any kind of BFs.

Friday, March 28th 2014, 7:45pm

Problem after Union of Server... Lost my "Estate"

Thanks : Quoted from "Sheal" Quoted from "Sartinius" I can't login in the Support of COM "Unable to locate a user account with "________@_________.__" email address" Hi Sartinius, The support account is not attached to your Legends of Dragons account. You have to first register your account on support before you can log in. Try this to see if you can make ticket. Thanks... I have following your suggest and yesterday night i have send the ticket.. This morning i have the "estate" Thank you

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 8:38pm

I can't login in the Support of COM "Unable to locate a user account with "________@_________.__" email address"

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 8:19pm

Hello to all!! I don't know if I should write here this post but... I and all the Leader of the Clan of Italian Server have lost the "Estate" (Tenuta) after the Union of the Server... Plese... Solve the problem Please, Help Me!! Thank you Sartinius! Server IT whit Estate http://warofdragons.it//user_info.php?nick=Sartinius Swrver COM without Estate http://warofdragons.com//user_info.php?nick=Sartinius