You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 406.

Today, 3:55pm

Author: zAquisgran

Monthly chaos invasion

I agree to Designer that more often would be great. Not monthly in my opinion but YES - more often then once a year please. Although outcome is not that great (some particles and no drop normally) and effort is very high (long waiting times, long time inside, much EXP!) i totally like it as: It is about communication with people! Find a group, explain how event works, communicate with humans to find people... All that made us have huge fun in level 9+10 and we have been in the maximum number of ...

Saturday, March 28th 2020, 2:02pm

Chaos Invasion

23.457 / 25.000 HUmans level 9+10 wanted

Thursday, March 26th 2020, 6:44pm

EE pot ruin (not work)

11. reservista 26.03.2020 16:49 how good! I am so happy! there is a fair, with a pot of gold, an eye­ pot. I'm going to do a few rages taking advantage of this. But too bad, the­ eye pots do not work, 2 used, 236 dead gungls and not a single pot eye, I am­ very happy, more and more. It's alright to fool people 12. Enlil 26.03.2020 16:50 2 vertsida's fury's done, with 2 evil eye pots, 0 evil eyes got,­ something seems wrong 13. -Tex- 26.03.2020 17:16 i do 1 bow with pot of ee, no ee from it so i ...

Thursday, March 26th 2020, 6:38pm

Chaos Invasion

Time remaining until end of stage: 1d 22h 7min Disable event monitoring 6,760 of 25.000 i asked some people doing rage without Insight and did some flood at city square as well

Thursday, March 26th 2020, 2:43pm

EE pot ruin (not work)

Same reports that mag: 23. -SuperMag- 25.03.2020 22:30 Im sorry, but with the update could be possible you desactive the efect of evil­ eye pots? Cause I didnt receive the message "Thanks to the magic of the­ magic pot, you have received Evil Eye 1 pcs." in 2 rages after this update --------------------------------- Same can i report from doing 2 rages, got "normal evilEyes" but no from Pot

Wednesday, March 25th 2020, 3:14pm

Login impossible since game update

Whatever it has been - someone fixed it. Sorry Sith, i guess we would have brought up an incredible affiliate programm with success over and over but now we have to remain to our business meetings at haunted or virigiya as before

Tuesday, March 24th 2020, 7:45pm

Login impossible since game update

Perhaps we have some IT experts here? Game server is not existant for me. I cant even see the page "warofdragons.com" I tried from MAC, from PC, from 2 mobile phones. I tried with Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari. I can see and open warofdragons.de and warofdragons.pl Warofdragons.com cannot be shown even due to "page doesnt answer - search for page time is too long" Only way i can find access (i found out after trying all that things written above for around 1 1/2 hours) is what i do now: i am onlin...

Tuesday, March 24th 2020, 1:30am

Racing with death

Was implemented, Mask gives new quest

Tuesday, March 17th 2020, 10:12pm

[MARCH] Paparazzi, Paparazzi - 7th day

Cant hand in a pic with win chances here, but wanted to put that as its taken by myself nearby my home. (thanks for motivation for my 7k walk thatfore today ) A small bridge is more left side but i decided to choose that picture as the old mill (red arrow) is still there, while the huge building is still working as a mill and producing Flour in 5. family generation!

Saturday, March 14th 2020, 4:38pm

Devourer Orb

Did anyone ever used those? I mean 400 points of magical damage protection might be nice but... useful in which fight exactly? http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=651108380

Thursday, March 12th 2020, 7:25pm

[MARCH] Paparazzi, Paparazzi - 2nd day

Bought Rosemary first time in my life - and i can tell my fingers stink now

Thursday, March 5th 2020, 1:29pm

Great Battle Wins - a player statistic (MAGS only)

Dear Boys and girls, i was interested in best GB players and watched some stats during last 2 Plateau Weekends. I found some incredible Stats and for the ones who are also interested in weird (and useless ) statistics i now share it with you... If you know people with > 60% wins i´d like to know to fill in, thanks in advance To all "Secret mask" Monsters like - blacky - and Totok: Send me a screenshot of your stats with PM please

Wednesday, March 4th 2020, 9:16pm

Merge with PL server - a foresight about strength of mags / humans of level 9+10

Hey boys and girls, as i was curious about future BF´s i asked someone to send me pictures about general rank to have an idea about strength of new BF partners or opponents and if i watch the rankings below i come to the conclusion that... Will be hard for magmar side in future... Humans Level 9 Magmars Level 9 HUmans Level 10 Magmars Level 10 Thanks for your audience, have a good evening all

Wednesday, February 26th 2020, 6:31pm

Just for fun)

just W O W again. 18:29 You have given a Winter Kretch as a gift to Marshall -DikobraZ- [12] .

Monday, February 24th 2020, 7:10pm

"old" Information in Infoportal

Just wondered what "Epic Battle" means when i checked outcome of my fight http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…045174&stat=1&s and reading that infopage http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.…t&id=111&page=9 it seems to be outdated in written in former times when we had more people playing.. In that fight mentioned above 36 Humans fought 28 magmars only (not 100+ like written in infoportal) Just to let you know...