You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

Saturday, June 25th 2011, 9:20pm

Author: Spectrum

only 28 life :(

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…06033264&stat=1 lol only 28 life to kill him, no bless

Friday, May 20th 2011, 7:53pm

Shankar 16

good hahahaha

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 11:31pm

Spanish

Hola insane blood!!, eh visto tu info varias veces, y tengo ganas de charlar un rato, de que, no se, pero de algo jaja Saludos

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 2:12am

professions

* And remember, your are a herbologist? the profession brother of herbolosgits it alchemist, to geologist, jeweller, and fisherman, it's sorcerer.

Thursday, May 19th 2011, 2:10am

professions

There are 9 profesion, but now in level 3, ther are 6 Fisherman&socerer: you can make scrolls, you colect fish, it's good to heavilight Geologsit&jeweller: you can make dusts and runes, you colet stones, it's good to bonecrusher Herbologist&alchemist: you can make you elixirs, you colect plants, it's good to dodger. Best profesion? There aren't, it's depend your armour, the best... in general the people said herbologist&alchemist it's the best profesion, you win good money and you use a lot elix...

Wednesday, May 18th 2011, 2:02am

WHy Sorcerers got disliked by the admins?

I'm going to change my profesion, going to see geologist&jeweller, because the lvls 3 fisherman&sorcerer can't sell ANY scrol!! :fuu: 3 weeks ago I needed sell 1000 grey scrolls of healing in the shop of dartong because nothing buy it, I put this scrolls in 10 times, and nothing, and I was put a low price... Now going to mine

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 5:37pm

Sheara has a language issue

Curse of silence to sheara Only englsih in main chat :bee:

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 1:25am

ruin the game thanks

but hx your oponet it's legal., call a magmar bring of evil and he/she's going to hex and do injurys...problem solved :idk:

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 1:17am

ummm hi?

Monday, May 16th 2011, 8:36pm

Magic Wand

I win pots of life (of course), piles of papers, marvelouss glass, and grey chests (120 or higgher you need to open this in loocshmith). I wasn't win a good drop yet

Monday, May 16th 2011, 8:31pm

My Drops

my drops: leather ragnikon x3 female zick firefly x5 magic wand bubbly metal x2 lol not a lot, but I'm valor player, it's good lol, ++ my 50 rare scrolls of healing and a lot of elixirs. bye

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 1:10am

What player do you like visit in real life?

What player do you like visit in real life? Because he is a good player, or you like him/her, he is a good person, your friend, etc. My list: the all people in the best clan (in the page of the game), venomstang, -Hero-, toof, annishka, fier (:drink, Roentarre (great player ), moonwalker, Omega clan, --Andromeda--, lulu, morkai Scrunchya, the Admins!!,the mags and human guard, humans and mags mentors, and my list... it's long

Monday, April 18th 2011, 11:18pm

test

shadow test?? Spectrum test

Sunday, April 17th 2011, 4:54pm

New Event Idea

+100000000000000000 lol I'm lvl 3, but I like when I'm a mage I like this event!!

Tuesday, April 12th 2011, 7:23pm

Hello!!

Quoted from "Yvil;80029" Hi Spectrum, welcome to our forum. If you have any questions you can ask them in our new Beginner Forum. Have a great time! Yvil Thanks, re rol 6 times hehe

Friday, April 8th 2011, 8:25pm

Hello!!

helloooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome people!! :eda: