You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 192.

Today, 2:42pm

Author: Terra Incognita

[April event] Saturday - Celebrity Quiz!

Quoted from "Innos" Quoted from "Terra Incognita" It is Ronnie James Dio, but I also asked what did he do. Aside from being a legend, he was a musician.. as obvious as it may be. Jesters can decide on this one, I''m ok with whatever. I said who he is and from what video it is so he is clearly musician of its music video Implications don't quite work. Besides, he could have been an actor playing in a music video and not having anything to do with music. In the end, it's not up to me to decide an...

Today, 2:38pm

Quoted from "Atrocitus" What is the name of this artist and which TV show has he presented ?.... Yusuf Kenan Işık, he presented Who Wants To Be A Millionaire

Today, 2:34pm

It is Ronnie James Dio, but I also asked what did he do. Aside from being a legend, he was a musician.. as obvious as it may be. Jesters can decide on this one, I''m ok with whatever.

Today, 1:04pm

Quoted from "Dr_Hanasomay" Who is the man(real name) and which show he plays in this picture Chris D'elia, show is Undateable

Today, 2:42am

[April event] Friday - Trivia Quizzes!

Quoted from "Dr_Hanasomay" No correct answer for my question... Do the calculate, this was the first; Which of the following was the first city to host the Winter Olympics a second time? <> Innsbruck, Austria <> Lake Placid, USA <> St. Moritz, Switzerland Correct answer is B This is only an example. It doesn't count as a question.

Today, 2:37am

In the beginning of the movie Matrix, what does Smith use to try to kill Trinity right before she escapes: -gun -hands -grenade -truck -sword -nothing, he lets her go on purpose -bomb -poison

Today, 12:39am

Quoted from "Dr_Hanasomay" Charles Ponzi ? Yes. The Ponzi Scheme

Today, 12:37am

One of the most infamous schemes got a name after him: -Charles Ponzi -Jeremy Clarkson -Bernie Madfos -Charlie Xavier -Austin Powers

Yesterday, 11:35pm

Quoted from "Dr_Hanasomay" Who killed the first person in one piece series? - Ace - Lucky Roo - Whitebeard - Buggy the clown - Big Mom Lucky Roo

Yesterday, 9:22pm

First of all, Big Ben is WORLD famous clock tower, and not a human being. Second, I said specifically NONHUMAN - Benjamin Franklin human and American, Prince Charming (human but neither prince nor charming is a human name), eggs and bacon/oi mate is a joke and not a name, Jack Sparrow is human and Scotland is a country. I literally gave you only 1 possible answer, so I have no idea how nobody could give a correct one even when you use google for answers, like in the previous games.

Yesterday, 9:02pm

The answer is Big Ben, obviously.. And you already answered Benjamin Frankin (who was an American), so I don't think there can be re-picks.. But it's up to Jesters. I honestly don't think I have to explain the answer.

Yesterday, 8:31pm

It's a famous English nonhuman with a human name: -Oi mate -Eggs and Bacon -Prince Charming -Big Ben -Scotland -Benjamin Franklin -Jack Sparrow