You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 447.

Sunday, April 5th 2020, 8:04pm

Author: zAquisgran

[April event] Sunday - FactBox!

Quoted from "Dr_Hanasomay" False corect answer, was founded before and only name was changed

Sunday, April 5th 2020, 6:07pm

[April event] Sunday - FactBox!

The "All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club" (known for WIMBLEDON Tennis) was founded in 1889. True or false?

Sunday, April 5th 2020, 7:57am

[April event] Saturday - Celebrity Quiz!

Quoted from "Innos" Goran Ivanišević is a Croatian former professional tennis player and current tennis coach correct Innos

Sunday, April 5th 2020, 5:48am

Quoted from "Innos" Boris Franz Becker is a German former world No. 1 professional tennis player. Yes, correct Innos Besides beeing No. 1 of worlds ranking he is still the youngest winner of famous Wimledon Grass Tournament of all times.

Saturday, April 4th 2020, 5:10pm

Guys, could you please rethink about your definition of "celebrity" as thats the topic of today. I guess all those turkish wrestlers and singers are famous for you, but i guess it would be more fair and sence of that quiz if we hand in more international (worlwide) know people, no? Thanks in advance

Saturday, April 4th 2020, 4:10am

[April event] Friday - Trivia Quizzes!

Would have been a) Intention http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?gift_id=15133795

Saturday, April 4th 2020, 3:39am

If you receive http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=18701 What isn´t the reason they blame you for? a) Intention? b) Cowardice? c) Disrespect? d) Laziness?

Saturday, April 4th 2020, 1:24am

Quoted from "Atrocitus" b) Black_Light Thats correct and i herefor proof it to avoid another strange discussion: ---------------------------------------------------------- Question-Post from Atrocitus #160 Answers given in posts #161 + #162 Confirm by Atrocitus to Terra Incognita in #163 ---------------------------------------------------------- Additional Spam about numeric + palindromoc: Black_Light >> 8 posts (#165, #171, #180, #181, #182, #191, #195, #204) Atrocitus >> 7 posts (#164, #169, ...

Saturday, April 4th 2020, 1:07am

Entry for 1:07 Who did most post in this thread due to numeric discussion? a) Atrocitus b) Black_Light c) FantazikZens d) Dr_Hanosomay

Friday, April 3rd 2020, 10:27am

[April event] Thursday - Famous Arts - Who is the artist?

Quoted from "Atrocitus" i dont want to say again that name xddd albrecht durer..[[/url] no idea why? correct

Friday, April 3rd 2020, 6:00am

[April event] Thursday - Famous Arts - Who is the artist?

Quoted from "Atrocitus" albrecht durer again xd[/url] hahaha YES, thats correct