You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Tuesday, June 10th 2014, 7:16am

Author: recrewest

Languages in certain circumstances.

Greetings, first of all I would like to apologize before a few errors in the translation of the text which I discuss below. Given the degree of discontent and the large number of users from different countries and languages that they are often involved in various normal events of the game, such as fields of battle, plateau, infernal Gates gb; and that the use of English as the official language in general chat with all respect is appropriate. I have shown that there is a better development, adeq...

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 1:20pm

Spanish

Saludos,, gracias Dracken, por el aporte. A ver si descubro como editarlo y rectificarlo))

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 1:58am

Spanish

DIOSA ALADEYA Todos los recursos necesarios para la obtención del don de la vida en sus ofrendas: - Polvos Sangre Dragón---------- 844, 422 y 84 - Piedras Maleables------------- 356, 178 y 36 - Salmones Azules--------------- 341, 170 y 34 - Salmones Rayados-------------- 341, 170 y 34 - Hierbas Gramináceas----------- 192, 96 y 19 - Calaveras -------------------- 115, 58 y 12 - Edales------------------------ 10, 5 y 1 Culto:Medalla del Culto - Entregar: 3286 sangre de dragon, 1845 tinta magica mo...

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 9:54pm

Human Mentor Applications

Application denied, unfortuantly you do not fit our needs at this time. Thank you for your interest in the mentors.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 9:14am

Spanish

Saludos, a toda la comunidad hispana, me alegro de estar entre ustedes. Solo os deseo suerte a todos y que sigamos disfrutando del juego.