You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 7:55pm

Author: DarkShowdown

Net Bilet

Quoted from "-Queen of Death;100073" lol Both races have their special ppl that attack any lvl at any time and place.. its a risk you take entering some locations.. My opinion bring a baby sitter or learn to refresh often and Move quick lol Also it helps to keep the profile of certain mags.humans up that you know like to clear places like fay go of low lvls LOL, they clear faygo because they cant win on plateau

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 12:14am

Net Bilet

You have been attacked by Annyshka [13] . again in same place

Monday, July 18th 2011, 8:51pm

Net Bilet

You have been attacked by Net Bilet [11] Damn mate what is wrong whit u, how u can attack a lvl 5 in faygo ,, serously, do something better whit ur life and stop killing lower levels, oh i know why u kill me, u cant win against mags of ur lvl

Sunday, July 17th 2011, 7:31pm

How to deal with the King of Pink, a Step by Step guide.

Urieli made the biggest mistake of the year, he let enter hatred and thats why we won the fight, he get injured , hexed and kicked out of the clan thank you urieli,

Thursday, July 7th 2011, 3:04pm

Rare drops

Quoted from "Brother;97592" 06:55 You have received Berserker Sagaris 1 pcs This thread works Hope works to me too

Wednesday, July 6th 2011, 11:48pm

Rare drops

Quoted from "Naveen_liverpool;97522" Unfortunately... 1) That's not gonna happen 2) Many non-paypal players kick paypal players.... lol, have u seen lvl 3-4 CC, arena and temple of chosen, there are most paypallers and just 3 or 4 non-paypallers triying to get valour but paypall players dont let them,

Wednesday, July 6th 2011, 8:30pm

Rare drops

Dear Admins, Please bless the non paypal players with abundant rare drops. Otherwise a lot of people will quit and paypal players won't have any more butts to kick Now where is the fun in that?

Sunday, July 3rd 2011, 12:59am

Make the vertsida flower transerable :D

that would be great for lvl 3 - 4 whit blue armour, they will get evil eyes from skeletons

Friday, July 1st 2011, 9:09pm

Spanish

Hola , es bueno saber que ay alguien que comparta el idioma de espanol

Wednesday, June 29th 2011, 7:47pm

fail rate of resource picking

i agree, do something admins

Thursday, June 23rd 2011, 10:01pm

Diamond Converter

Hi, i will be awsome to have a diamond converter, because some quests needs diamons , not gold please reply

Monday, June 20th 2011, 1:00am

Mounts

Please, can tell me how much life and damage have the crion zorb, Posionus crion zorb, Battle zorb, and all mounts , it is possible, but i need the info for the crion and posionus, Please, i need ur answer

Monday, June 20th 2011, 12:44am

Mounts

Please, can tell me how much life and damage have the crion zorb, Posionus crion zorb, Battle zorb, and all mounts , it is possible, but i need the info for the crion and posionus, Please, i need ur answer

Monday, June 20th 2011, 12:35am

Galmakhar quest

Thanks.........

Sunday, June 19th 2011, 4:37pm

Galmakhar quest

What is all i need to complete that quest

Saturday, June 11th 2011, 12:57am

Sponsor pay fail!

Hi everyone, i was using sponsorpay and it works, i done 2 surveys and i recieve the money, but after that , like 15 minutes later, i tryed to do differents offers but says me "this offer isnt avaible anymore" and i try whit one i have done, and same, can please answer me

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 2:51pm

Mouth of fortune

Can tell me how its works? Thanks

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 3:01am

SponsorPay

Hi everyone , all the offers from sponsorpay doesn't work for me ,, why? please reply:stesn: