You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 554.

Sunday, March 15th 2020, 11:13pm

Author: - Arkadas -

in mentorcase noone awnser,support not too,i ask here now

still need awnser next bug :i receeive 0points when was old battlefields,normal for win 40,draw or loose 15 in all what i do receive nothing

Saturday, March 14th 2020, 4:14am

thanks for awnsers,but that not say,why always same users win and not say,why in patron caskets 0coins khan.....i love animels,correkt,have a cat @ home.....a perser choclate-points,she is my little baby

Thursday, March 12th 2020, 9:08pm

and again ikke1990 noone can say luck,he wins all events much more as only 1time

Thursday, March 12th 2020, 9:00pm

2days not enough,that someone help? 0mentors guards or admins?

Thursday, March 12th 2020, 7:41am

btw......i have 0problem,that some users win much i have problem with the fact,that the "luckgames" are unbalanced better all users have same luck,not only same users

Thursday, March 12th 2020, 7:37am

sure is to much,all coppers on bandit is to much,but some achievments can receive only,when play the 13000 is the total amount / in 5years not this event,i not a million dollar man i use normal client^

Thursday, March 12th 2020, 4:38am

again -900g bandit,again 0freegames,supergame,jackpot totok wins 2x yesterday ikke1990 more manipulation the luckgames can not?

Wednesday, March 11th 2020, 10:16pm

if i do something,go auction,look mail i receive awnser: unknown error i need help,im sure my acc have bug

Wednesday, March 11th 2020, 10:11pm

now next problem i see nothing in huntmode / monster,plants,rocks and fish

Wednesday, March 11th 2020, 9:55pm

hello, yesterday i buyed 4pcs patron caskets and open all 4,but only in 1casket was patron coins why? i told guards alot times,that my acc have bug,but all do nothing why? sended tickets to support,0awnser why? 13000euro in bandit,0supergame,freegame or jackpot open 780cardsets.....0rare open patron caskets.......75% give not normal prices is this really normal? for me 3options: 1 only 0luck 2 acc have bug 3 admins program so,that always same users win / i have a list of winners i know tceba not...

Sunday, March 8th 2020, 12:26pm

Merge with PL server - a foresight about strength of mags / humans of level 9+10

for lv6-10 is this perfect polish users love pvp,alot more gb s with intense / rambo7 comes on humanside a top lv20 for magmars battle mage i know all servers and im sure,the balancing is ok with this fusion

Monday, December 30th 2019, 12:14pm

event with angry yetis

regular? sequana.....for me is a russian massage in chat not normal and a translator cant translate words like baurwill or feitir

Sunday, December 29th 2019, 6:50pm

event with angry yetis

we receive awnser,when event over?

Saturday, December 28th 2019, 4:15pm

event with angry yetis

hello was yesterday running more as 5hours in feao to all locations,but can find this yetis asked 4guards and 7mentors,noone knows the locations from yetis also asked yesterday on news,but our admin tceba is better in copy+past,as in service please can someone tell me/us the location/s from angry yetis? thanks and much fun

Tuesday, April 16th 2019, 10:55pm

See all of you some other day

you have only a normal moneycurse pay your debt on bankman and the curse is over

Tuesday, April 16th 2019, 10:49pm

Russian Texts in Quests [Report HERE!]

Great Battle spawned by the elements *Золотистое сияние озарило алтарь, когда в мерцающем воздухе возникла прекрасная богиня плодородия Аладея.* Твоя просьба удивила меня, смертный, а потому я решила взглянуть на тебя. Либо ты отчаянно смел, либо беспросветно глуп, раз жаждешь вкусить вкус божественных битв, где сражаются сильнейшие существа сего мира, и не страшишься смерти. Я дам тебе время и возможность доказать твердость твоих намерений. Возложи к Алтарю жизни 30 Эдалей, и я поведаю тебе о н...

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 9:56pm

I show you new looter

alex why you write so crap? with arkadas i hunt magmars,with magmars i hunt humans,but with magmar never atacked other magmars,never used wrath or whatever i just sometimes ask users,what bring that bashing? when a question for you is nerving ok,then we all have never ask other users anything i like balancing and play oldshool,i atack users max 2level under own,not like your looting bashing-clan btw......magmars 3weeks inactive,just use magic wand and back to a account,that just hunt monsters,my...

Saturday, April 13th 2019, 2:53am

Gods

i am from germany and play on 3servers ! absolutly right le loup,we on german server receive more god-effects ! pl accs have highest stun-chance com have.....hmmmm...alot more users on plateau-event and without joke,this server isnt good for inter-server play vs other com-users and you see,that is good balanced