You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 252.

Today, 4:27pm

Author: Terra Incognita

Juggernaut Reputation Bug

It's not the first time stuff like that happens.. When I was lvl 3 I killed Wolfer in party and no one got talon or reputation. Obviously all of us did damage and had the book learned. We never got any feedback for that.. Luckily, it only happened once or twice long ago.

Saturday, May 23rd 2020, 12:52pm

Rewards for Offering to Urchi - Worthwile?

So no one managed to get rare precious casket from it? I got all other possible rewards

Sunday, May 17th 2020, 4:00pm

BoV bless scrolls for Rep 30 days expiration time and not able to drop and limit 10 in bp now

Yes, but what about dia certs?? ..... I got from 2000 to 3000 bov in 3 days. You complain too much for someone whose char isn't even a month in game.

Saturday, May 9th 2020, 11:15pm

EE pot ruin (not work)

Yesterday I got 7 ees from pot (250 mobs), and today only 3 (230).. 2 months of daily rage up to now I got 5-6 on average from the pot on ~200 mobs (changed meta so the mob count is higher)..Normally I wouldn't post because it could be just bad luck since I had lousy rages with ~3 ees from pots, but it's just weird that the number dropped by half after players started complaining at the same time. Still could be just bad luck and nothing more.. Guess we'll see.

Friday, May 8th 2020, 4:30pm

Non-break

Please put the icon for it whenever it's active (I don't mean when it's just at the battlefields). I don't wanna guess and gamble with my 1/1 pieces

Wednesday, May 6th 2020, 1:54pm

Anti Bug POtion for May Event

You can get it in the corresponding stage of event.

Friday, May 1st 2020, 3:15pm

Russian Texts in Quests [Report HERE!]

Current goal: Исследуя локации в режиме охоты или охотясь на монстров, найдите Оторванный уголок - не менее 4 шт и принесите их Мудрецу Флаввию в Селение Файтир. May Mess quest for Origami.. I can understand, but would be good to correct it.

Wednesday, April 29th 2020, 1:57pm

[April] Faeo's True Artists

Quick Korr bologne.. lost my patience with actual idea.. xd

Thursday, April 16th 2020, 1:16pm

A request for the administration: List of complaints, improvements, and recommendations for prosperity of game

RU server won't die... However, I can't say the same for this one. Apart from that, there are certain things here that don't exist on RU (eg. attack rule, which is one of the major components of the game). So, yeah, they can increase mobs and resources, ty very much.

Wednesday, April 15th 2020, 9:08pm

A request for the administration: List of complaints, improvements, and recommendations for prosperity of game

Wanted to make a quick post just to say it, but yes, it's is utterly important to increase the number of resources. It's almost impossible for 2 players to pick lvl 4/5/6/7... resources at the same time (tested), considering that there are only 2 locations per faction that each of the resource spawns upon (correct me if I'm wrong)... and also having in mind that the need for those resources has risen due to new reputations and such... as it is, NOW, without PL players on it. I imagine that the c...

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 7:28pm

Request for administrators and guard / Is the game everyone's game?

P.S. I'm waiting in estate for exp statue to charge and bless to unlock so I'm kinda bored and literally had nothing better to do.. Also, there are hundreds of thousands of games so who actually gives a sh*t, man.

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 7:25pm

Request for administrators and guard / Is the game everyone's game?

Neither of the sides are correct. You can't provoke and insult players and then expect not to be dealt with like you really deserve to be.. But also you can't permakill someone to the point of the complete destruction of their game rendering them incapable of being anything more than a bandage-covered-ghost. So that's the opposite of the idea of 'grow your char strong and beat them', because you can't actually play your char cause of the all exes. YES, I am totally for punishing someone for thei...

Wednesday, April 8th 2020, 1:10am

[April event] Tuesday - Codes & Ciphers

Mike Alfa Golf India Charlie Sierra Tango Oscar Romeo Mike Oscar November Papa Lima Alfa Tango Echo Alfa Uniform October Foxtrot Sierra India Lima Echo November Charlie Echo Translate

Tuesday, April 7th 2020, 9:38pm

01000010 01100001 01100011 01101000 What does it say?

Tuesday, April 7th 2020, 6:17pm

20.8.1.14.11. 25.15.21. 6.15.18. 18.21.9.14.9.14.7. 20.8.9.19. 5.22.5.14.20. 22.9.20.8. 7.18.5.5.4. What does it say?