You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 135.

Monday, September 7th 2015, 4:37pm

Author: Méphistophélès

who is nams ?

Quoted from "_ROMAN_" http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=nams yes she banned but i want see too whos multie nams ? And her e-mail and password too maybe?

Sunday, July 19th 2015, 1:33pm

Question for a champion

Ok, thank you for your answer

Sunday, July 19th 2015, 10:42am

Question for a champion

Thank you JPinhal, maybe you know wich event it is?

Saturday, July 18th 2015, 9:53pm

Question for a champion

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=19046 Maybe someone know how we can get this?

Friday, July 17th 2015, 8:24pm

Lol, noobs, tallars hall or demonologist?

I can understand this logic in tallar, to stall the fight . I know it's boring, like other thing in tallar. But i reply, arfff, i stop, have fun.

Thursday, July 16th 2015, 9:07am

Lol, noobs, tallars hall or demonologist?

Many of you have your opinion about why some play time and blok, about why instance don't start, about who the fault is , etc But after your opinion, you are unable to understand or try to accept other opinion. In this way, post in forum is useless. Don't need to reply, just stay in queu, wait and expect. have fun

Tuesday, May 12th 2015, 8:00pm

BOE vs BOV

silentwater, why you don't talk about the free emanation in bov laboratory, or the low cost of bov red rep compare to boe red rep? The antitrauma bonus, usefull outside tallar. The bless at cheaper price than boe bless outside tallar. There is many difference, but bov player only look black dragon in tallar

Monday, May 11th 2015, 6:56pm

BOE vs BOV

in bov bless there isn't only the soap, there is ahimsha too. in bov rep , remove a hex cost you 50s when for boe it cost 6g there is many difference between the both rep, you can't really compare

Sunday, May 10th 2015, 2:13pm

LAGS

Now for me it work fine when i select low quality flash

Friday, May 8th 2015, 7:01pm

LAGS

blablabla btw this post isn't for your glory. It is for lags, to someone who can do something about, i guess certainly not you

Friday, May 8th 2015, 6:22pm

LAGS

Too many lags, is impossible to load a fight, impossible to make a tallar. Everything done, cache , cookies, etc, same results LAGS

Monday, May 4th 2015, 7:43pm

Arena on PL

only in the case where you let them take sphere before fight

Monday, May 4th 2015, 11:40am

Why is CC dead on level 5 and 6?

server died again, get ready for next merge

Monday, May 4th 2015, 11:08am

Hand of Abyss fight (proper ethics) - Show some respect atleast...

Today it is the fault of ates clan! Yesterday was alpha, i guess tomorrow it will be rw? @ Mr Miniball Maybe better to show ethic via action than blablabla on forum?

Saturday, May 2nd 2015, 2:09pm

For all those players who don`t know how to do tallars.

The only thing i see is in insignia event, no one tallar started in 48h. Certainly because all are busy irl, or because all are cap valor...lol The true question is who are really the loser, and who are the idiots here?

Thursday, April 30th 2015, 9:08pm

Quoted from "Stellar" Free to play as you like/can/want. Exactly....

Thursday, April 30th 2015, 4:42pm

Dear Forum Moderator

and what change if it's franck, paul or gertrude who close this post dear pure venom?

Thursday, April 30th 2015, 9:48am

Quoted from "-Dullahan-" But i have always hated going against 9 other buffers and then when i get in queue again. Then all those brave buffers are nowhere to be found . So why use lots of buffs if you dont have the balls to requeue again???? It seems people who buff unwisely are always expecting to get a bunch of noobs to farm and when they get their own medicine they back to mobs. +1

Wednesday, April 29th 2015, 7:57pm

A fight is a part of blok and a part without blok, when we talk about bloking, of course we talk about players who never hit without blok

Tuesday, April 28th 2015, 10:19pm

it start to be sad as game

This evening we have no break. I tought than with 442 lv8 on the server it will start some tallar or arena.... But i'm alone in queu on all the bf............... No more fun now, in low level you all play to be the first in rank level.