You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 468.

Today, 12:29pm

Author: zAquisgran

For Admins!

Quoted from "I am Groot" No. +1 (no idea what you mean but i 100% agree )

Monday, May 25th 2020, 4:50pm

Rewards for Offering to Urchi - Worthwile?

Quoted from "YaRRi" 00:04 Urchi’s magic experiments have been a success! Received: Spark of the Heavenly Fires 1 pcs! has been your reward for killing me in GB at ancient plateau last tonight... Urchi always watching you and rises reward for special deeds

Sunday, May 24th 2020, 5:19pm

Transferable rainbow stones rings

Although i think not many people still need as Unity Ring and Invincible Kodrag Amulet now made 2 of 4 slots "Style Item" automaticly but i still keep mine alive regularly and offer... I have all colours of rainbow stones here to refresh and exchange

Tuesday, May 19th 2020, 3:46pm

Rewards for Offering to Urchi - Worthwile?

Promised long time ago i forget to post new stats here... i stopped doing my list as a achieved a high number to calculate if its worth it or not. See attached my excel about 406 Urchi gifts which i separated in: "Sellable" and "to use only" With market prices and opportunity costs as well i worked out my personal gift-worth of 1,4 Gold per gift. That made it a non profit - but also non cost hand in for me which just gives me daily bless which is increased during time... For me Urchi gift is a d...

Tuesday, May 19th 2020, 2:35pm

Reward Caskets from Daily Activity - Worthwile?

Nearly 1 year has gone and i just remembered because... 14:31 Inside the shop you find: Tablet of Combat Prowess 1 pcs. So thats my proof that it exists ... but bad news: I really earned many caskets in between...

Tuesday, May 19th 2020, 12:04am

Ranger Camp Menu

Quoted from "Morkai Scrunchya" So my suggestion is changing the menu in ranger camp, so it allows you to show or hide injured pets, along with the duration of their injury remaining. Pretty sure Im not the only one who would appreciate that. . +1 great idea

Friday, May 15th 2020, 3:28pm

Extra Resources - Statistics

Dear - Clamatis -, actually no, no stats here about rare ones. As far as my feeling is: Same as with normal ones. I received triple procurement pretty often. In my opinion only success of picking is more rare, tripling should be same in percentage.

Wednesday, May 13th 2020, 12:32pm

In > 500 picks my success fell to 55,4 % so i am encouraged enough to state the following: Talented Earner Elixir = +5% chance of triple procurement

Tuesday, May 12th 2020, 3:05pm

EE pot ruin (not work)

185 gargoyles today 13 evil Eyes ("normal") 9 evil Eyes ("Magic Pot")

Sunday, May 10th 2020, 2:47pm

EE pot ruin (not work)

In my opinion its just really random. I normally dont do stats anymore about that but i now did 2 times after reading that post here. My old stats tell me about 12 evil eyes average when killing around 180 gargoyles. >> Yesterday i received 4 (four!) evil eyes in total from around 160 gargoyles. >> Today i received 13 evil eyes from around 165 gargoyles, which have been 3 - 10 in detail so it has been 10 evil eyes from (non working? ) evil eye pot

Wednesday, May 6th 2020, 4:12pm

Dear all, as i switched my profession to do some more achievements i wonder about chances to gather extra resources, considering several possibilities to raise chances. I´m not sure if elixir gives 5% in the end or perhaps even 10, any other experiences out there? Just want to share with you as i was interested some weeks ago but wasnt able to find resilient sources in forum before... P.S.: i HATE picking

Tuesday, April 28th 2020, 8:59pm

Chaos Invasion

Event started again (only visible in daily events) >>> get your bless at Sheara before start hunting mobs

Tuesday, April 28th 2020, 1:34pm

Shuffle Elixir vs Scroll of Oblivion

Can someone proof that this information of 2011 is still correct nowerdays? Additional question: Is there any way to choose combination myself? I´d pay anything for that possibility

Tuesday, April 28th 2020, 1:31pm

Mages Amulet of Reflection

Hey boys and girls, the information page i know doesnt give an answer so i would like to ask you for information Do we have information about life and power of those amulets: http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=7693 http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=7691 http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=7692 Main questions are like 1) life level and hit power/damage 2) is there any difference between those 3 ? 3) useful in any case or do i just buy warrior/...

Friday, April 17th 2020, 1:35am

german

Quoted from "Dahna" It's more and more things in german now. As far as i can tell you its only ONE player to cause that to you, whether if you see offers in auction "Tinte" instead of "ink" or if you receive post message / confirm of trades. Also if he once should enter your figh it wont say "invisible" but "unsichtbar" which makes it kind of no secret anymore who it is actually... Feel free to find out who it is and then say "Welcome to .... .... "

Saturday, April 11th 2020, 3:27pm

About attaks on neutral locations

Didnt work out for Haunted 5 1/2 years ago, did it?

Friday, April 10th 2020, 12:45pm

Request for administrators and guard / Is the game everyone's game?

-1 I totally disagree with the starting posts. If provocation has been done it must lead to punishment. Some single attacks and "play on" quick after is no punishment. In ongoing case which lead to this thread also the provocateur didnt stop. He continued ruining Plateau / GB fights just to leach and win his GB medal. There has been communication with former clan leaer also. >> No reaction. As Sherian states: Its a game "for all". >> and so its also a game "for all who want to fight GB serious" ...

Wednesday, April 8th 2020, 1:47pm

Regarding Magic Storm on Plateau Event

Quoted from "PureVenom" this event became leechers paradise...noticed it a LOT this time round Totally agree here, has become a "hop on - hop off" event like tourists do in london tourist busses.. No buffs, no asking before entering even closed GB´s, jump in, do some hits, die, ress, go again.. And if you write to people they get nasty Good old times when executions all day long lead to kind of "unwritten rules" and some good communication / collaborate gameplay to win GB´s Well times change, g...