You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 138.

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 5:26am

Author: _Noah_

isnt there any fun left in the game

Sure there is! You could form a union and prevent all others from playing if dont join and after about 3 months you will have ability to lay out demands if they want continued revenue or just dont play so yah feel happy again. I almost fell into habit of supporting this place but when they told me that they couldnt return my 100 diamonds for a legendary character that wasnt customized to be able to hide info and told me my own fault i knew i made mistake bothering to play.

Friday, August 12th 2016, 4:17am

Most Stupid Moments In Game

Not bad. I have done lots silly but dumbest was when just came back last month and bought avatar for 100 diamonds thinking it would let me hide I info lol luckily it was all borrowed from bank and I haven't spent more than 30 bucks . Well now time for the smartest moment in game.

Wednesday, July 27th 2016, 8:20pm

Travel through time and face your futur self

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=evA-R9OS-Vo

Tuesday, July 26th 2016, 4:34am

Why this server is so quiet and empty?

what happen to demonologist? best part of game

Saturday, June 11th 2016, 10:09am

Demologist-Event

Have not played in years, thought I would dust off the armor and find next demo

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 6:45am

UK tournament incident

My god i love this game. only thing i can compare it to is reality. like when cop shot that kid an released . truly this is most realistic rpg ever. time for more awards an recognization it deserves.

Saturday, October 4th 2014, 4:34pm

Haunted Place

*Some men just want to watch the world burn.*

Friday, September 26th 2014, 8:54pm

q[^,^]p was waiting for this day

So i cant log into game says wrong password an cant get into email to change password as doesnt exist anymore but some how i can post despite not being able to log in which is confusing, do admins still have a thread ? since from what i read on forum about support is less than positive.

Monday, August 25th 2014, 8:09pm

lag and fronzen screen???

Welcome to WoD to those who don't know this is how it is an will always be an for those who are crazy and frustrated expecting something else despite years of dependable clear your cache replys well you kind of deserve every bit of broken item angst . Don't get mad at admin or owners they have fulfilled their duties perfectly , your all still here )

Saturday, August 2nd 2014, 11:22pm

What is wrong with human race?

Lol first class has no class not even LAST class like giggling girls when playing war of forums

Monday, July 28th 2014, 3:13am

What is wrong with human race?

+1 mustaches no good an are sported by Chester the molester!

Saturday, July 19th 2014, 9:41pm

Red Bow

Excutie world reflection of self, an looks like you move from clan to clan with few gifts sent to you while toi's roll been around bout same length as yours an he receives more love with gift an remarks from haters.. just what I notice.

Friday, July 11th 2014, 5:33pm

Osmanlı Clan and - Acnologia -

See nothing wrong , Acnologia serves Zeref so makes sense.

Friday, June 13th 2014, 2:39am

1 minute of silence

Because you wrote I reply an propose nothing Because you bring up absorption I think about an agree that .com should of been erased an all brought to a new .com where all start new an old bad habits of ours aren't yours to inherit. Because you bring up laws an others bring up liability releases I think it's best to forget what others say an remember what's fun an this ain't it. Because the people who scold you for not accepting English only I will stay an watch till the day we all go dwar an wai...

Saturday, June 7th 2014, 10:12pm

Threatening

Ultra mag try changing your name for anonymity an make another warrior for carp to be mad at .please remember he has no power over you but you can really mess with his world if you want just got to forget about high road an start ruining his an his friends gaming experience everytime they try do something hinder them as much as possible when raging fun events ect.. An should make many as the people here rely to much on mirrors . God bless an good fight

Thursday, May 29th 2014, 12:38am

__Iriska__ was jailed for wrong reasons

Free her or give correct punishment

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 6:02pm

wow.. that was crazy

There is no error on company's end

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 3:08am

Abbreviated words

Before we go extremist an remove all semantic why not seek other solutions , like try being nice an finding out who an were they are then get face to face an express your self in a environment were you won't be silenced , still possibility of jail but that's what makes getting out from behind computer screen interesting !