You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Today, 3:45pm

Author: Hakan The Khan

ban attack rule abusers!

Straight up remove the attack rule.

Thursday, May 28th 2020, 11:21am

Arkats or Triarks

There's Arkat Gatherer Charm which helps you get more gray triarks when hunting, that's pretty much it.

Wednesday, May 27th 2020, 12:20pm

Lvl 19-20 Ruins

Let's give it a shot, why not.

Monday, May 25th 2020, 2:37am

EID el fitr

Eid mubarak brother.

Sunday, May 24th 2020, 2:52am

Wedding Application Form - Magmars

Quoted from "Hakan The Khan" 1. http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Hakan+The+Khan 2. http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=-WILVIRIN- 3. We will set a date after talking to the consecrator. 4. http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=stellar Please cancel the wedding. Thanks.

Friday, May 15th 2020, 2:45pm

Turkish

Onun için forumda "Broken Library" ve "Broken Stuff" adıyla 2 başlık açıldı, başta herkes çok ilgi gösterdi, sürekli şu yanlış bu düzeltilmeli yazdı, görevliler de ilgilenip hepsini düzeltti, zaman içinde düzeltmeyi kestiler, insanlar da oraya yazmayı kesti, neticede maymun iştahı ile başlanmış bir iş olarak kaldı.

Thursday, May 14th 2020, 7:39pm

Wedding Application Form - Magmars

1. http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Hakan+The+Khan 2. http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=-WILVIRIN- 3. We will set a date after talking to the consecrator. 4. http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=stellar

Tuesday, May 12th 2020, 4:24pm

New battlefield idea i think most players will like :)

Quoted from "IL FIGO" I agree with Hakan's ''Special Snowflake Plateau of Silence'' but only if you make it run 24/7 Poor game, the only missing step seems to be moving starting location from klesva/chernag to plateau of silence, this way people can start leechig valor earlier +11111111111111111111

Monday, May 11th 2020, 10:38pm

Hey!

Someone's having a mental breakdown lol. It was the Sith comment, wasn't it? You poor thing. I love the racist touch at the end, it's just perfect. Anyways I stand by what I said, nobody wanted it and I never said "we" you dummee dum dum, read what I wrote before getting ultra butthurt. Then again you're in Sith's clan, what should I expect from you other than that amirite? Since your leader can't handle getting two shot killed by a guy who had no effects other than a destructor on him lol.

Monday, May 11th 2020, 7:12pm

Hey!

What do you mean give people what they want? If your head wasn't so far up Sith's 50+ year old safe (man, he should change that. It's too old you know, the locks don't work and it's rusty as hell), you'd realize nobody wanted to merge with PL in the first place. Nobody is waiting impatiently for it and nobody sure as hell asked for it. By "people" if you mean your clan, then it still doesn't make any difference since you all are just a bunch of nobodies.

Saturday, May 9th 2020, 6:14pm

EE pot ruin (not work)

Idk maybe it's just me but ring of shadow seeking doesn't work either, I used to get about 10 shadows only from the ring (red one) now it seems to be lower.

Saturday, May 9th 2020, 4:57pm

New battlefield idea i think most players will like :)

I totally 100% agree with this statement. Poor low levels should be able to dominate all of the battlefields because they choose to stay low level and never actually level up. I mean imagine the pain, the suffering they have to have because some cheaters decided to level up before them! How dare they! We need a new battlefield: Special Snowflake Plateau of Silence: for anyone below level 10 (including players of level 10) to be able to reach those filthy players above level 10. The rules are sim...

Saturday, April 18th 2020, 7:38pm

Has anyone gotten the "Lucky" Cerrador statuette?

I know people who spent like 10k golds in both chests and in luck glow and still hasn't gotten dzerug & cerrador ones, and i know people who spent like 200g on luck glow and about 150 or so in chests and got both. So yeah, luck is a weird thing lol. I myself haven't got jacksh when it comes to these two. Others I got fairly easily, spent over 1k gold on luck glow and didn't see dzerug, for cerrador, didn't spend much on chests tbh, maybe 500-600g so I can't say anything.

Thursday, April 16th 2020, 11:05pm

german

Dahna, you're very experienced in this game. You should know that they're not making things German. This is a bug. Players who come from German server have German as default. Whenever they use Auction/Exchange the messages of items they sell are shown in German. They don't know why, either. But I agree with you on the other matter. We should have Turkish, French, Italian and Spanish as languages to pick. It's still a challenge for some players to enjoy the game without outside help. They need tr...

Saturday, April 11th 2020, 11:31pm

About attaks on neutral locations

You didn't ensure jackshizbeer and you sure as hell didn't "pound" anyone whose level was higher than 5 levels below you. You were attacking every low level magmar you saw there because this is how you satisfy, which is the only thing you can satisfy btw, your ego. You can't kill anyone your level, so you compensate for it with this. Now you get 2 shot killed by people who didn't do anything to you but you loved to attack because you're just this much of a useless unorganized grabastic piece of ...

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 7:56pm

Request for administrators and guard / Is the game everyone's game?

Quoted from "Sherian" Quoted from "Hakan The Khan" Sherian: It should also be your choice to think first, then write here, it's not like those people just felt like randomly attacking that guy. Stellar: Plain and simple. Don't start beef with the wrong people. Then you can play and get better. So you're accusing me of having no brain or intelligence, just because, having seen wrong behavior for me, I decided to write it in the forum? I think this is a free forum where you can express yourself, ...

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 4:38pm

Sherian: It should also be your choice to think first, then write here, it's not like those people just felt like randomly attacking that guy. Stellar: Plain and simple. Don't start beef with the wrong people. Then you can play and get better.

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 4:23pm

Please stop it. I was bullied constantly, attacked by people who thought they could do anything they wanted. What did I do? Level up, be stronger, then bring it to them. You can't go around being disrespectful to people, then simply expect them to suck it up. They're going to retaliate. Your best move here is to hit back and hit back hard. At this point it doesn't matter who is right or wrong, who did what. You're having a beef, either learn to not start beef or just start it and do your best to...