You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 149.

Thursday, April 2nd 2020, 6:44pm

Author: _Tatt_

Game Type Error

_Tatt_ sneaks up and releases a King Théoden powerful spray of water from a Sprayer. after years of the same format isn't it about time you got it grammatically correct eg Tatt sneaks up on King theoden and releases a powerful spray of water from a sprayer Kind regards Tatt

Saturday, March 14th 2020, 10:20am

Hombre

Having been away from the game for a few years am a little unsure on current prices How much does Hombre card go for these days, am buying from alliance member so your assistance would be appreciated Regards Tattered

Friday, March 13th 2020, 8:15pm

12 anniversary

|I meant 10 th anniversary coins

Friday, March 13th 2020, 8:09pm

12 anniversary

i stopped playing for a while to alleviate the wifes stress levels but now i Have no use for 12 anniversary coins, will they be broughy back into game for transer/sale at some point evem if is only for food ets regards andii

Monday, February 3rd 2020, 11:34pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - February Draw

5 18 24 25 everyone i love 3 7 20 27 my forever family 5 10 18 25 my childrens' birthdays 5 7 24 25 current familys' birthdays sad i know but hey, that's me

Sunday, January 26th 2020, 11:25pm

Update Thread + Info Log

couldn't see it, my eyees got in the way... lol... Cheers

Sunday, January 26th 2020, 5:30pm

Russian Texts in Quests [Report HERE!]

Магическая буря в Залах Таллаара 5-20 Tournament Магическая буря в Залах Таллаара Time remaining until end of stage: 16h 30min Магическая буря, призванная волей богов войны, на время изменила правила сражений в Храме избранных. - При входе на поле боя каждый из воителей получает Tallaar's Rage. - Доступ в Залы разрешен персонажа от 5 уровня. - За победу над противником в Залах Таллаара выдается удвоенное количество репутации Охотников за трофеями.

Sunday, January 26th 2020, 11:38am

okd crypt

You cannot go down into the crypt without a torch You have lit the torch; it will burn for the next 3 hours. wont let me in

Sunday, January 5th 2020, 2:27am

New Year Cheer

New Year Cheer conditions not met Help pls cheers

Friday, August 9th 2019, 4:30pm

"copper call" Horn

Quoted from "-Shiro-" "Copper Call" Horn where it says "library" the link redirects to http://warofdragons.com/info/library/ind…obj=text&id=403 (King Magish Palace) correct link to the info would be great

Thursday, April 28th 2016, 2:46pm

Bloody plot qst(I admit, I'm too lazy to check it out myself)

similar situation for me Altars 1 and 2 cleared but 3,4 and 5 not even showing the altar regardless of how many times i refresh the screen, and still getting the option to destroy them but after approx 20 fights now am getting a little despondant with it. what is the problem, is it bugged or am i just not doing it correctly Easy enough solo, no need for group btw

Saturday, December 5th 2015, 2:08am

Treasure Hunter storehouse Добро пожаловать, воин. Склад кладоискателей к вашим услугам. Я проведу вас.

Monday, October 19th 2015, 5:14pm

17:12 Битва "Arena" окончена со счетом [5 : 0] (победили Magmars). Посмотреть результаты.

Monday, October 19th 2015, 4:19pm

anniversary gb no reward

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=1&server_id=10 no reward received for this win unless ancients plateau is not one of the disputed locations for it to take place Anniversary Battles The clangour of Great Battles echoes all over Faeo: what better way is there to celebrate another year under this world’s belt! Victories in these battles will earn you a worthy reward from the Organiser. Current goal: Achieve victory in a Great Battle at the disputed locations. Return to the Festival Organi...

Monday, October 19th 2015, 4:11pm

Attention Lososerg too!!

yep 2-3 total crashes every hour, having to restart client each time, but also many more minor crashes only needing refreshing, generally every other fight, but also sometimes 3-4 times in 1 fight this is soul destroying and killing any enjoyment

Thursday, October 1st 2015, 10:42am

New Solution For Force Ppl Paypal?

simple solution is to make chernag and pinkie equivalent inaccessable to opposing race, and as for attacking mentors, well they are still players and liable to being attacked, you cannot expect an enemy to check to see who is working or not, when they are liable during the several minutes it takes to check, to be attacked themselves, simple solution is to give mentors on shift the ability to block all attacks similar to what the admins do when they want peace, (but only while on shift) any other...

Sunday, September 13th 2015, 6:04pm

Корабль торговца подвергся нападению пиратов! Морякам срочно требуется помощь всех доблестных воителей континента