Search results 1-12 of 12.

Thursday, December 11th 2014, 9:10pm

Author: - Executie -

Haunted Place

so can we attack or not?

Thursday, September 25th 2014, 12:44am

Red Weapon

ok so where is trade fair, and secondly new say Autumn Gnomish Trade Fair it is trade fair. anyways if its not long time since last trade fair. need red weapons how am i supposed to make, i have 4 weapon part and 3 bow and i need red armor, what am i supposed to sit with these parts. trade fair take too long to come again http://warofdragons.com/info/news/index.…ow=news&id=1834. last trade fair was over 4 months ago. admin please do something about this.

Thursday, September 25th 2014, 12:39am

Haunted Place

@martinni can you execute mentor on duty of other race without geting jailed?

Tuesday, September 23rd 2014, 10:49pm

Red Weapon

How are we supposed to make red weapon/bow if alltrade fair which come have not the parts needed :/

Sunday, July 20th 2014, 8:38pm

Collect...

need more slots for castle clans

Sunday, July 20th 2014, 7:36pm

Red Bow

i didnt complain you little weirdo noah oh yeah gift matter so much. wow i have gift i am loved so much lol

Saturday, July 19th 2014, 3:13pm

Red Bow

Toi You really should try not to be rude. Just because you get fun made of yourself in real life doesnt mean you should take out all the frustration in game. Don`t worry one day you will be loved. Not sure when its gonna come. But lets hope soon.

Sunday, May 25th 2014, 4:31am

Exp pot from Daily quest

As far as I know daily quest give Experience Potions. But I become level 11 yesterday and did daily quest through Palantir twice. I get only this 04:09 You have completed the quest War Mages' simple missions [11]. 04:09 Received: City Charter 14 pcs. 04:09 The War Mage sends energy to your Palantir. The charge increases by 11. NO EXPERIENCE POTIONS. Is this bug?

Tuesday, June 4th 2013, 6:42pm

Author: - Love Girl -

chaos lv7-8

me

Tuesday, October 9th 2012, 9:42pm

Uninvited Guests [4]

Maybe, you were [B]drunk[/B] when you did it. hehe :beeee:

Tuesday, October 9th 2012, 9:40pm

Uninvited Guests [4]

You have already killed them, now you need to go to warlord and complete quest.