You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Wednesday, March 18th 2020, 2:50pm

Author: fireblast jamie

Server crashing?

+1 I've heard lots of people complaining about lag lately. The game has been literally unplayable since Friday for me personally, basically when the arena event started. Game works for 2m then crashes for 1m, rinse and repeat... I can barely use the auction let alone hunt or do pvp. Good thing I haven't been waiting months for a weekend arena event... Please fix the server, the last thing this game needs is less people playing it.

Tuesday, June 12th 2012, 4:57pm

A strange letter

i got it little kodrag <3 cant believe i got a 50g pet :O

Tuesday, June 12th 2012, 10:29am

sorcerers skill level

To get your skill up all you need is persistance and mainly luck, for example getting my alchemist from 90 to 120 was frustrating lol. 90 Great Elixir of Blood Recipe 4145 Also when you compared your fisherman skill to sorcerer skill increasing you have to remember that when your skill level is at the start of a stage so 0, 30, 60 and so on you have a higher chance of increasing your skill compared to when your nearly at the end. In professions under recipe name the recipes colour indicates the ...

Tuesday, June 12th 2012, 9:46am

A strange letter

i also got this letter and got the diamonds and havnt goten any gift yet either

Sunday, August 28th 2011, 5:22am

Has admin changed drop rate??

does anyone else get more evil eyes from rainbows now ?? im getting 5 per rainbow and i used to get 1 in every 2 rainbows

Friday, August 26th 2011, 10:46am

Has admin changed drop rate??

Im wondering if admin has changed drop rate without telling anyone because today i got all this on my rainbow retribution boots, dark mountain boots, 5 evil eyes, 4 skulls, 1 khagann gnome rune, 1 rare fossil, 40 great lifes and 15 pet food and last rainbow i did before this i got unicorn boots... so this means either admins have changed drop rate or ive discovered 4th profession Shoe Salesman lol

Sunday, June 12th 2011, 10:27am

bug

i was doing a rainbow against a gordt bandits and in one of the fights i used a strong elixer of life and it didnt heal me and i think its a bug. it also wasnt lag because i stalled waiting to get hp back and it never came and i got 3 more hits in and then died and broke my red axe :stesn: 07:05 Some of your items have been damaged: Web Belt (-1), Big Killer Axe (-1), Conqueror Ring (-1), Retribution Boots (-1), Anger Bracers (-1). also this is the 3rd time this has happened and last time was ab...