You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 357.

Monday, June 1st 2020, 6:33pm

Author: hellrocker28

Lag

I get lags on my client after every new news update example after luck glow I have lag spikes and after magic storm news etc... since friday, terrible lags and nearly non bearable hunts

Sunday, May 31st 2020, 10:50am

Lag

Is anyone else facing lags since 2 days

Thursday, May 21st 2020, 1:43am

Items in post

Thank you for suggestion. I raised a ticket for this issue and will request guards as you said.

Tuesday, May 19th 2020, 9:17pm

Items in post

So, I took a loan of 400 EE from a friend. I returned 40 Then I post another 360 but they have not logged in. If they dont return in a month, the EE would expire said most people. My question to fellow people here is, is there a way out? Is it possible to retrieve the items back if they dont reach the senderlike of real life) maybe for tax? or fee? What can I do about it so that the items of post dont expire? Advices appreciated

Wednesday, April 29th 2020, 7:01pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - May Draw -

3-22-46-69 8-30-49-79 13-35-55-89 16-41-59-99 Invalid, wrong format. Quoted Please enter your numbers as shown in this thread! Any other writing might not be counted in the lottery. Thank you!

Monday, April 27th 2020, 4:37pm

Razortooth Scorpolions of Earth

Hello Everyone In these tough times, Brave warriors who have overcome the COVID-19 Virus are donating plasma for immunocompromised Patients, they are the Razortooth Scorpolions of Earth

Sunday, April 12th 2020, 6:45am

Executioner profession skill

I stole your Exe Skills, I got +1 x two times in 1 battle from 4 kills

Friday, April 10th 2020, 9:53am

Request for administrators and guard / Is the game everyone's game?

By the way, I donot encourage of you being a barking dog when elephant walks. You are supposed to behave in a responsible way, This is a RPG, your character plays a role, People have spent years of time building something here, achieving what they have, You cannot go on saying theyre strong because theyre rich etc, everyone has worked for it, even paypallars have to work, its not like everythings pay to win, and even if it is, money they pay is they work for the money. They dedicate sometime of ...

Friday, April 10th 2020, 9:42am

Request for administrators and guard / Is the game everyone's game?

The concern shared here is an important one, Although there must not have been insults but if there is insult and attack is provoked, that should last for that day, when the clock sets to 00:00 the retaliation should be over, and if there is new insult, new attack, this is what I feel the game needs, If not reset at 00:00 then maybe some time frame under which any number of attacks anytime after provocation is allowed. Suppose I insulted someone long long long back, say 2014, Do they have right ...

Sunday, March 29th 2020, 7:23pm

Problem with client freezing and not responding

Is anyone else lately experiencing the client freezing?

Tuesday, March 24th 2020, 10:16am

Fury of The Dragons stage II

oh what about premium shop? no free elixirs? no free buffs? no compensation chest? nah totally not worth it you noobies

Sunday, March 22nd 2020, 10:13am

hunter trade fair

Other server people get mage stuff in fair, not us?

Sunday, March 15th 2020, 12:52pm

Devourer Orb

Lvl 11 chaotic maybe...

Thursday, March 12th 2020, 5:26am

Merge with PL server - a foresight about strength of mags / humans of level 9+10

oooooo so intra racial fights before inter racial fights, well this is the case with being human we fight our own kind first and never learn from history Well I may be kind of a noob in game, but i play for fun, im excited to see the changes that will happen

Thursday, March 12th 2020, 5:01am

in mentorcase noone awnser,support not too,i ask here now

this is usual response to client issues- What is the client version youre using? Try clearing cache and restart client Regarding luck, Most of us feel same people win so many times, like ikke 1990, they win so much i forgot the count, i dont know why and how, but it does make us feel inferior, i think they give more tries or maybe theyve undrestood the game algorithm.... Btw, gambling is not funny, you gamble 900g in one session, or 13000 euro, in my opinion its too much, i just gave up on luck,...

Saturday, March 7th 2020, 6:52am

Merge with PL server - a foresight about strength of mags / humans of level 9+10

Will be hard for magmar side in future? Or humans, whatever Its not possible to have a merger without some basic inequality in the beginning, later on the equilibrium may set in Come on, embrace that change, lets have more people, more fun

Thursday, February 27th 2020, 7:26pm

Chaotic

Going by that, who would be first second third best respectively? if you see the link above, is it possible to justify that way?