You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 541.

Yesterday, 2:45am

Author: OriginalSith

ban attack rule abusers!

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=36190 Been there, done that and as usual, nothing happens.

Monday, May 4th 2020, 11:14pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - May Draw -

11 - 27 - 07 - 32 10 - 19 - 14 - 49 18 - 21 - 30 - 40 06 - 25 - 29 - 16 Invalid, wrong format. Quoted Please enter your numbers as shown in this thread! Any other writing might not be counted in the lottery. Thank you!

Saturday, April 25th 2020, 3:32am

I am sick of this kind of acts.

Quoted from "Sequana" If there is anything you want to report because you believe any rule is broken, please use the correct threads or contacts for it: http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=34461 http://warofdragons.com/clan_info.php?clan_id=18 That is where you should address your reports to including your proofs of the violation you are accusing other players. Do what she said and they'll be investigated.

Saturday, April 11th 2020, 10:52pm

About attaks on neutral locations

Quoted from "zAquisgran" Didnt work out for Haunted 5 1/2 years ago, did it? Alpha and RW broke the peace there, not humans. We've continued to pound magmars there since that peace was broken. Acro and I DID ensure the peace for a while back then but as I said... Alpha/RW broke that and its been wrecked since. You can thank those fools.

Sunday, March 29th 2020, 8:22pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - April Draw -

11 - 27 - 07 - 32 10 - 19 - 14 - 49 18 - 21 - 30 - 40 06 - 25 - 29 - 16

Tuesday, March 24th 2020, 8:35pm

Login impossible since game update

Best thing you can do to correct this problem is below: Reroll with this link and get good advice and quest help tips: http://warofdragons.com/register.php?referrer=OriginalSith You're welcome, Sith

Monday, March 16th 2020, 8:18pm

Server crashing?

nice "have a good day" bless but lag is so bad, it takes 2mins to login to game, 15s to change locations and then have to refresh... PERHAPS since the game has contracted the coronavirus, that maybe it would be nice to up the power on the server with all the influx of players wanting to play?

Wednesday, March 4th 2020, 6:56pm

Divorce procedure - Humans

Quoted from "TraceyG21920" things are now sorted between me and sith and we are staying together I Agree to this. Delete request for divorce. Thank you and sorry for all troubles again, Sith

Saturday, February 29th 2020, 4:59am

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - March Draw -

11 - 27 - 07 - 32 10 - 19 - 14 - 49 18 - 21 - 30 - 40 06 - 25 - 29 - 16

Thursday, February 27th 2020, 5:10pm

Balgarion coin ----> Talent coin

Anyway to exchange these Balagarion coins to normal talent coins? I'd appreciate it if we could, can then atleast use them up instead of wasting on crap gifts.

Sunday, February 23rd 2020, 2:24am

Soldier's crate

Same, cant open either.

Saturday, February 22nd 2020, 2:58pm

Contest within a contest - Details inside

Quoted from "Esras" We did win those talent coins together (in a canadian hetro life partner way). That must count for something. Rose or red Violets are blue I am bad at gardening and worst at poetry and If you're on the treadmill next to me, the answer is yes...we are racing. (that is the best I can put on the forum and not get banned :-) ) Here you go Bro

Saturday, February 22nd 2020, 2:27pm

Quoted from "Michonne" Because deep inside you know you only love me and always did? Here you go

Monday, February 17th 2020, 11:19am

Thank you to all who replied. Contest is now closed. Sith

Monday, February 17th 2020, 11:17am

Quoted from "Michonne" Because deep inside you know you only love me and always did? They say, the early bird gets the worm And so have you! You win the human love letter/gift. Give me a bit to write it out and i'll send it off Congrats! Sith

Monday, February 17th 2020, 11:16am

Quoted from "Esras" We did win those talent coins together (in a canadian hetro life partner way). That must count for something. Rose or red Violets are blue I am bad at gardening and worst at poetry and If you're on the treadmill next to me, the answer is yes...we are racing. (that is the best I can put on the forum and not get banned :-) ) You win the magmar love letter/gift. Give me a bit to write it out and i'll send it off (please make sure i'm not blocked) Congrats! Sith

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 3:21pm

Quoted from "OriginalSith" Jesters/Admins have created a new event Valentines love letter/card (normally i dont participate but i'll do this one).... MY contest within a contest is: You tell me in 50 words or less why I should write you a love letter for the Valentines day contest, i'll pick the winner myself based on the replies and i'll create a special once in a lifetime love letter from me... to you And.... GO! UPDATE: Since humans want in on it, i'll do 2 love letters, one for human, one f...

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 3:01pm

Jesters/Admins have created a new event Valentines love letter/card (normally i dont participate but i'll do this one).... MY contest within a contest is: You tell me in 50 words or less why I should write you a love letter for the Valentines day contest, i'll pick the winner myself based on the replies and i'll create a special once in a lifetime love letter from me... to you And.... GO!