You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

Tuesday, November 6th 2012, 10:41pm

Author: Grizaldo

Question to ikke1990

nice to see u all i missed the game so much and it is good to see old players here on forums

Friday, March 9th 2012, 11:18am

to annyshka

lol mate relax i was just apologising because in the underwater world ppl don't attack each other....and because i attacked annyshka, she cursed green buterfly. i was afraid of the thing that annyshka and other humans might get angry and not let ppl make flaundin rep there...u get it? and another thing:just because i did that doesn't give u the excuse of making the other clan members cowards because that's what u did

Friday, March 9th 2012, 9:23am

to annyshka

sorry i attacked u by mistake )) after that i wanted to fight u a little then i gave up sorry i know ppl don't attack there and if i wanted to attack a human, i wouldn't have attacked u of all ppl

Monday, March 5th 2012, 10:53am

The Return of -Jarlaxle-

hehe i like ur pic bella ))

Monday, March 5th 2012, 10:51am

Problems with harvesting

it happened to me also man with the high level stones....that eldorill salt taked 5-6 tries to pick lol ....and it is not about the tool 9 eagles...the tool only increases ur chance to get extra resources it doesn't increase ur chance not to fail ...stupid anyway i support u

Sunday, February 26th 2012, 4:03am

who is happy - to write

and now many some of my clannies will be upset cause they don't want net bilet in their fights

Sunday, February 26th 2012, 4:01am

who is happy - to write

i don't know net bilet but i don't think u should get baned in a game like this for that kind of things...it's not like he ever saw that girl naked or something like that and even if he would have seen her, what's the matter? he can kill whoever he wants it's not like it's illegal....sexual blackmailing this is really retarted and i think admins really overdid it this time. I can only imagine how it is not for net bilet after playing this game for such a long time and having a strong character. ...

Monday, January 30th 2012, 5:49am

Romanian

m-am intors !!!!

Tuesday, December 14th 2010, 4:59pm

Romanian

vreau sa ma atace cineva dar nu gasesc vreau sa ma atace dar nu gasesc . toti atacatorii sa apeleze la mine

Wednesday, November 10th 2010, 11:27am

Romanian

bv dracula tu si cu steelblade pana acum

Monday, November 1st 2010, 3:03pm

Romanian

chiar nu mai scrie nimeni aici? :stesn:

Friday, October 29th 2010, 5:32pm

For Goodmorning to all!

what animes do you like? i watched many animes too

Thursday, October 28th 2010, 3:00pm

Can you get more than one pumpkin seed?

wow i grew my pumpkin and got a cake which increases ur life by 63% ..and upgraded elixir of giant

Wednesday, October 27th 2010, 9:47am

For Goodmorning to all!

faelivrin do u like anime?

Monday, October 18th 2010, 7:54pm

Romanian

nu mai scrie nimeni aici? :stesn:

Sunday, October 17th 2010, 2:15pm

New war grandmaster

grats man

Friday, October 15th 2010, 3:47pm

Romanian

e doar greu pana la elite nu greu greu am scris de 2 ori din greseala

Friday, October 15th 2010, 3:46pm

Romanian

pai am acuma 6.36% si pana fac tot setu' sa zicem 10% maxim....si pe urma minez majoritatea timpului si mai fac rage si in rest in tallaar ...e greu pana la elite pe urma e mai usor

Friday, October 15th 2010, 11:49am

Romanian

mersi adi )) auzi cik bogdanel

Monday, October 11th 2010, 10:12am

Romanian

neatza mane :devil: