You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 220.

Thursday, October 27th 2011, 11:11pm

Author: _Archangel_

Haloowen Rockzzzz

yeah, it rocks indeed. lost 25g in that dungeon. thanks admins. lost ~20g at the bandit + 25 here...

Thursday, October 27th 2011, 5:23pm

Bored?

@Evil - nice horse and gear...XD Can we have a dragon as a riding beast too? please, please, please? :blush: And since we're there, if there's a wedding suit, why not creating an assassin suit too?

Monday, October 24th 2011, 1:52pm

New Changes in the Shops

@Abomination - or they will simply change prof.

Saturday, October 22nd 2011, 5:36pm

changin teams whiled the CC?!

A vp whining? Give me a break lol.

Saturday, October 22nd 2011, 4:28pm

Lv5/6 Battlefields

Exactly. I mean doing 6 wins, or 50 arena wins(red thingies I mean) is close to impossible. While imonyans and 113 are not so hard - the others are. Oh well and spheres aren't...that is if we spend 5 years of arena going.

Saturday, October 22nd 2011, 3:48pm

Lv5/6 Battlefields

they are basically dead,the only one queueing are blue ppl...It's almost impossible for non valour players to do anything if they didn't make it 'til lvl 5...

Sunday, October 16th 2011, 10:10pm

And again sickle problem...

Why do the fishermen and geologists get 10/10 tools and we get 7/7? Please, fix it. It's just not fair. :stesn:

Wednesday, October 12th 2011, 3:55pm

Hey Fistandani of the Order of Two Crossed Sticks

You're losing your trolling skill I see... Anyways, do what you want...I can't make you understand. Take care.

Tuesday, October 11th 2011, 9:15pm

Well what can I say...I studied hard enough to get ~400 euros for my marks. That's not the point here. Time for you to grow up. I did. However that depends only of yourself, dear fairy.

Tuesday, October 11th 2011, 7:42pm

fairy fail is still here...do you have a life? O_o

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 3:12pm

Yvil.

naked* o.o

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 3:11pm

Yvil.

if u come nacked, i'll fight you. lol.

Sunday, June 5th 2011, 11:50am

Redeption and friends can be defeated

Paypallers = afraid of exp. Usually go in CC with a lot of wraiths. The moment they finish them - they will most likely die. @Armagedon - even? you kidding or what? EW rank doesn't give you a damn thing. And of course, mags are comin' up with links, things, and lame comebacks but hey - you should just accept the defeat and wish humans good luck. Oh, and fairy fail & co. don't bother to answer.

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 9:34pm

The sky

ok. Yvil/Cross/Malle please? :blush:

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 1:48pm

The sky

I'd like to see the night sky. A button to switch it would be great. And it's not a big deal even

Thursday, May 26th 2011, 10:56pm

Wedding Application Form - Humans

1.http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=_Archangel_ 2.http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Shed 3.June 4th at 19:00 server time please. 4.http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=OriginalSith

Saturday, May 14th 2011, 4:56pm

lol onaona

Of course, she was naked.

Saturday, May 14th 2011, 6:44am

County Vurdaliya

Quoted from "Kefka;87037" The only reason why I did post in here (sorry, it was not flooding as you called it...) is that I found myself put on the spot. I DO think you may have offended a lot of people and do think I have the right to say : I don`t like how YOU TALK TO THE PAY-PALLERS. Really? Check the thread name and the first post. Than check the others. I hope this will answer your questions

Friday, May 13th 2011, 5:57pm

County Vurdaliya

I did not intend to offend anyone, and I'm sorry if I did. All I was trying to say, is that I DON'T LIKE HOW PAYPALLERS TALK TO THE NON-PAYPALLERS. And I don't like the trolls. Nothing more, nothing less.

Friday, May 13th 2011, 3:28pm

County Vurdaliya

Quoted from "Kefka;86838" Just to make sure you know : Not only mags do paypall... That being said, if you know the ''price'' of money as you suggest, you probably know that time is money too. To make sure you get my point : One hour of my bricklayer work makes for25 diamonds in Canadian Dollars. Try to get as much in one hour of dusting stones... Now do the math and stop talking rubbish. Given I read/write in forums mostly while doing profession; I gotta go, I have full of spare time to spend ...