Portuguese

[/img]

Saturday, November 2nd 2013, 2:54am

Author: xCure

Portuguese

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 2:46pm

Really - on level 3?

cryocore, i agree with your point, battle was suppose to happen without magic, but indeed both sides used, i got hit by some mages answell, but on the other hand some mages who saw me they could use it but choose not to. i see all this posts about who cares we ( mags ) won so..... bla bla bla, but i dont think the point is realy who won, is more about what admin promise and what we get, low lvl go prepared for a non magic fight, used lots of buffs, their good armour, pots, etc.... they would hav...

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 2:06am

Dragon Fight BS

i wanna see what admin will say will the win count ? or maybe not ? anyway as the anti-magic amulet didnt work and what was told in news didnt happen my guess is, fight will not count and what mags won was probably the MOST EXPENSIVE GB EVER!!!

Sunday, February 10th 2013, 11:22pm

Developments in and around War of Dragons

well in couple months we should see like, sorray we must close the server not enough players/money profit anymore, but ofc all this afther some diamonds event , so if this realy closes i see you guys around

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 1:21am

Admins, the only thing you have accomplished

dont blame admins on everything, they just apply the rules others give them, so if you want to blame someone blame the "Big Boss" the developer of the game who you think makes all this changes ? a common solution would be dont paypall and you will see them fixing and giving better server to us.

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 9:50pm

Teleported Injury :O

Quoted from "Ephy" only ones capable of answering this is support... and those i doubt to answer +1

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 7:37pm

Ephy, i dont have a anti-trauma runed leather armourpiece, i think its a little waste of money.... my problem was another thing but guess no one realy haves a answer anyway

Saturday, January 26th 2013, 8:03pm

the thighs injury had 2 days and 13 hours, just got healed so...

Saturday, January 26th 2013, 7:38pm

so was like this, i was hunting normaly, won my first injury, 17:35 You have sustained a Thighs injury., then i kept hunting and won another one, 17:45 You have sustained a Body injury., so what weird now ? well is this as soon i got body one my thighs dissapear and the time i had on thighs just joined with body creating a body injury with more time then was suppose to, by this point i was thinking someone should have healed me, so i kept hunting then i won another thighs 18:05 You have sustaine...

Friday, January 25th 2013, 7:15pm

cloister

as someone already said on this thread, there is lots of games on market, so my opinion is like why wasting our time in this one ? every update brings always a good and a bad thing, but i guess admins will fix cloister now , we realy shouldnt blame admins but the people who realy run the game, this could be a realy good game if wasnt for all the probs that haves, this server is going dead day by day or full with re rolls trying to find something fun to do. My guess is or make something that ppl ...

Tuesday, January 15th 2013, 2:32pm

Return of the Mihawk

cheap* upsss

Tuesday, January 15th 2013, 2:31pm

Return of the Mihawk

srry fairy cant say a thing that is not true. (but i bet that would make your day) cheep leech ? lool you should ask that to your fellow mags mate

Tuesday, January 15th 2013, 2:15pm

Return of the Mihawk

that link you gave fairy shows me naked ? NO, only thing it shows is i was wearing grey armour <--- you can see this fact in the post above. Thanks you

Monday, January 14th 2013, 10:50pm

Santa stole my loot.

happen the same to me man, i even reported and afther sometime, there answer do dmg to win the loot, great advice indeed....

Monday, January 14th 2013, 7:06pm

Return of the Mihawk

Quoted from "Fairy Tale" xCure - the dude that joins PvP fights naked and has looter friends stand up for his friend who is... well, you got it. show a evidence of naked pvp fights plz. also i dont have looter freinds, many ppl say mihawk haves multi and lootsteal, and till now only evidence i see is like the way they write, strong evidence? guess not anyway, not worth posting anymore, as this thread was suppose to be one thing and turn in another one.... better just close it no?