Search results 1-20 of 322.

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 12:12pm

Author: - Dragon Rider -

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery

1 - 5 - 15 - 25 4 - 12 - 36 - 54 8 - 16 - 48 - 64 25 - 50 - 75 - 100

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 9:55am

Vote to send the new admin and her new rule back to where ever she came from

Rule I agree, its fine, makes more people comfortable with playing cause now there so many high lvl mages who can come and do anything they want at any time. But then make it impossible to attack them as part of game rather than make it allowable then punished so no one is able to attack wrongfully in this way and no need for jailed, people PayPal enough you dont need more ways to make money admins, come on.

Sunday, September 18th 2016, 4:24pm

dear mister lososerg AGAIN)))

Bsby cause you too hot for the guards armor.

Friday, December 25th 2015, 12:33am

New Items in the fair

I log in once every few months to see if admins change lol

Saturday, December 5th 2015, 11:14pm

card decks

do something about the non transfarrable stupid card decks

Monday, September 14th 2015, 11:33am

quest for admin, tallar no broken armor

Correction, some players(like me) do nothing even if they are 100% sure they have no break and freebies.lol

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 11:00pm

Achievement to drop 5000 items.

missing the point, why cant you drop what ever you want instead?

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 2:25pm

Achievement to drop 5000 items.

And I think it goes higher than that, and since we don`t have the option to drop what we want anymore, how do you expect us to get that achievement, since dust and useless potions drops from fights is the best option, but the only thing you can do is sell them, not drop them, does selling them increase your counter of dropping items? If not please bring back the feature to be able to drop items cause it will be impossible to reach those numbers, and hardly anything can be dropped.

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 9:38pm

Referrals

are not*

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 9:38pm

Referrals

Admins please fix the referrals problem, only the things they achieve after these rewards are announced are counted, everything earlier, all the previous tasks or goals referrals completed are awarded for.

Friday, August 21st 2015, 8:21pm

Client for mac

How do you download the client for macbook?

Sunday, August 9th 2015, 12:02am

Level 8 Daily quest

and the quests buggy, the kodrag watering, sometimes it drops money sometimes not. mostly not. in past it did

Sunday, August 9th 2015, 12:01am

Level 8 Daily quest

and this time 10 razorclaws. Can you do something about this dumb quest?

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 12:49am

from now on..

Its a war game, you can`t get jailed for killing others as long as you`re harassing them for money. Suck it up. As for Carp, go ahead kill all you want, no one ever asked you not to, no one ever will. Your game your choice, do as you wish. But stop making forum posts over humans executing you, If I do the same, I`d prolly flood the forum rofl. Oh and FYI, no one will blame Totok for you killing them, he does`nt have to pay cause someone started crying just cause he killed him. Oh and, this isn`t...

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 12:40am

Mercenary

If you have one rep and do the other you lose the first one, like stone lotus and night stealer, I know this much But if i accept quest for red badge after i reach purple and after accepting start doing other rep, and go lower than 3000 rep, can I still get the red badge or will I have to get the 3000 rep again

Monday, August 3rd 2015, 12:37am

Level 8 Daily quest

Arian, stop being an ass just because you got killed by someone two levels below you, this post is not for you, you're not level 8. And Shylark, everyone else who is level 8 just don`t expect anyone to do anything about it so they just stay quiet and don`t do this quest. I have asked a fair amount of people about what they think about the quest before making the post. Unlike them I`m taking my chances requesting the admins to do something that I believe would be a great help for level 8 with the...

Sunday, August 2nd 2015, 11:36pm

Level 8 Daily quest

Admins? Are you gonna do something about this quest? This is not good at all for level 8. Do the math, 16 charters not worth it... Please add some loot. I randomly get 4-6 razorclaws last 2 times.

Friday, July 31st 2015, 2:54pm

Level 8 Daily quest

What kind of daily quest makes you spend like 1-2g everytime you want to complete it. Atleast make the razorclaws drop some money like it does for the level 10s. No drop and its not an easy fight, using a mount for support makes it even more expensive and low level mount is useless and any good mount takes like 20s+ food

Friday, July 17th 2015, 2:33pm

Lol, noobs, tallars hall or demonologist?

Nah, i dont mind blessing, thats good you wanna spend, then spend, i just mean stop stalling to the last second to get back 11 13 life from heaven and alaila in tallar slol

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 7:28pm

small suggestion for administration)))

Quoted from "lososerg" Waiting for another update to implement this feature. wow wow wow wow. I am going to mags too if we can, this gonna be good,