You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

Saturday, June 20th 2020, 12:41pm

Author: -Arkan-

A returning player.

definitly level up... actually just hunt and earn money, the exp will come from alone. 4year ago before i quit, i remember i rushed from 8 to 11 myself

Tuesday, June 16th 2020, 1:27am

Game alive?

yeah player number decrased a lot sadly we should really merge with PL and DE to make it better this old school game still has some addicting, i came back and it makes fun somehow, would be more fun with more people but yeah, i look forward to a merge

Wednesday, June 10th 2020, 7:54pm

Game alive?

they planned to merge, with who? its only german and russian server aside from .com am i right? that would be a good idea i think, at least with germans. and yes so i get confirmed, doenst only feel empty by the first look. Well lets hope for the best then! no feedback with admins means, no rules anymore?

Wednesday, June 10th 2020, 7:50pm

Game alive?

Quoted from "T-DeAdLY-J" Please come back, I'm still waiting wow haha, i respect you for your memories and i wonder how this and the stat is still saved (i had to read it all again) i made a mistake maybe, i was young u know

Wednesday, June 10th 2020, 4:05pm

Game alive?

is this game still alive? i see only about 10 - 20 ppl max in city square, when i used to play it was about 100... worth coming back or dead game?

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 6:01pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - June Draw

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 13 - 14 - 15 - 16

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 2:57pm

All ExE's should get a Refund

500g for 59 exe skill, youre still such a useless noob...

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 8:23am

b o r e d

this wont get any better, on any lvl.... ppl have ruined this game, and i waited and waisted too long/much for it to get better.....

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 6:26pm

Poseidopus - Shadow Catcher

18:25 After performing a great deed in the service of the Shadow Catchers, the character -Arkan- [11] received the Medal of Worship. nvm now i waited some hours did again, and the spell worked this time. dont know why but it did can be closed-

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 1:05pm

if you dont have anything constructive to write, save your words... i dont need them thanks

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 11:39am

and yes i read muffins guide about this, use the new spell when he have 3-4 fury and so on... problem is my spell does nothing! poseidopus still attacj 3-4 in row, use vampirism and such

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 11:33am

hi all, i have a problem with killing the http://warofdragons.com/bot_info.php?artikul_id=1596 for Red Shadow catcher quest. people tell me to use the new cast which you get from quest there, so it wont attack you 3x in one turn and such, but for me this cast does NOTHING. its a waste of a turn, makes no dmg, doesnt prevent any of his effects/spells i went with + 61 concentration and such, i get it down to 20k and then it heals with vampirism 6 attack = + 5000 hp sometimes. pls tell me how can i...

Monday, August 22nd 2016, 7:40pm

Is fish filet considered meat?

fish has more protein then beef or pork -,- bt anyway doesnt matter, but its not only marketing reason fish is catigorized as other meat, as i said religion for example and no i did not put it as same, i meant people are different! some belive more in science and some in religion, respect both even if u dont accept other one at least respect it or why would such a big population of ppl belive in one and the other... this i meant dont know why you cannot accept other wise of thinking, if not acce...

Monday, August 22nd 2016, 6:35pm

oh ok didnt know that dzaack, but hmm what can i tell you, i learned it like this from baby to now, from parents, from people and from religion. but i cannot answer for who made that judgement though i belive on it. and warrior, why call people stupid? its easy i can also tell you are stupid for not believing in this and this... you should accept every person is differnt, with different mind and belive in different things, recspect that please you also belive in logic from some sciencists, scinc...

Monday, August 22nd 2016, 5:53pm

and also my expierence:, normal meat is from mammals... fish is fishmeat, its has the name in it but is not considered normal meat, same with poultry, its from birds, also not considered as normal meat.

Monday, August 22nd 2016, 5:47pm

dzaack he said its like in his country like that, as he said... on serbian orthodox fish is not meat, its fish do not ask me why i think that, i ll tell u same answer then zen, because in our country and religion fish is fish and as i know christs eat on "good friday" fish too, but its said they should not eat met, but fish allowed same on orthodox

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 6:58pm

The amazingly unique WoD community

silent, i can give you my banana for gift.

Thursday, February 18th 2016, 5:59am

some one should post away

*without paypall i mean