Search results 1-20 of 686.

Friday, July 10th 2020, 7:29pm

Author: Innos

Big Problem Of Battle

My 2 tips for success nr1. stop crying nr2. get gud

Friday, July 10th 2020, 4:04pm

[JULY] Mini-event Last one is the winner #2

____$$$$$$$$$ ___$__$$$$$__$ __$__$$___$$__$ _$___$$________$ __$___$$$$____$ ___$_____$$__$ ____$_$$_$$_$ _____$_$$$_$ ______$___$ _______$_$ ________$

[JULY] Mini-event Last one is the winner #3

____$$$$$$$$$ ___$__$$$$$__$ __$__$$___$$__$ _$___$$________$ __$___$$$$____$ ___$_____$$__$ ____$_$$_$$_$ _____$_$$$_$ ______$___$ _______$_$ ________$

[JULY] Mini-event Last one is the winner #4

Friday, July 10th 2020, 4:03pm

[JULY] Mini-event Last one is the winner #1

Thursday, July 9th 2020, 2:23pm

Big Problem Of Battle

Just level up low levels is a waste of time !

Monday, May 11th 2020, 9:45pm

Hey!

Quoted from "Hakan The Khan" What do you mean give people what they want? If your head wasn't so far up Sith's 50+ year old safe (man, he should change that. It's too old you know, the locks don't work and it's rusty as hell), you'd realize nobody wanted to merge with PL in the first place. Nobody is waiting impatiently for it and nobody sure as hell asked for it. By "people" if you mean the MildlyShadowySide clan, then it still doesn't make any difference since you all are just a bunch of nobo...

Sunday, May 10th 2020, 6:04pm

Hey!

Hi! i have a great idea maybe for for ** finally merge servers you taked about it months ago that i will happen some time,and knowing that devolpers probaly are in home 24/7 + the coronavirus going around you cant really leave so dont be ** and maybe do the merge i know its fun doing dia events all the time but maybe give ppl something they want,why even speak about something that wont happen soon

Wednesday, April 29th 2020, 11:23am

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - May Draw -

07-28-46-19 05-09-23-31 08-35-41-13 01-02-03-04

Thursday, April 23rd 2020, 5:30pm

com and pl merge

Well.... the date you set has already passed, and nothing has happened, maybe you could tell us all we put out a new newsletter about it if it's changed or anything, I know it's easy to copy paste diamond event news, but common stop being lazy and bring out the news I'm sure ppl won't be happy if its just happens one day as if it was no big deal

Wednesday, April 8th 2020, 11:43am

[April event] Tuesday - Codes & Ciphers

Quoted from "DeCrypt" Quoted from "Innos" p ht aol ilza wshfly ha 11 slcls I don't think you0're the best player at lv 11 correct you solved it.... p.s i am i dont count the paypall noobs

Wednesday, April 8th 2020, 10:57am

I am not gonna win this contest but I rock and low levels not lol

Wednesday, April 8th 2020, 7:28am

Anwser is - - - these numbers mean something

Wednesday, April 8th 2020, 6:52am

Quoted from "Steffen" I'm from china man Correct