You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 530.

Saturday, June 13th 2020, 6:15pm

Author: DeCrypt

Auction Idea

If I don't pay 'post fees' to put items in auction, but only taxes when I sell them, I can put whatever I want in, regaldless I'll sell it or not.

Friday, June 12th 2020, 10:52am

Auction Idea

Hi, remove fees for posting items in auction for VIP members. This will increase items in auction, prices, and probably VIP members. Should be fine from VIP lv 2 already.

Wednesday, May 20th 2020, 9:47am

Rewards for Offering to Urchi - Worthwile?

Quecksilveri is the "Patito Feo" version?

Sunday, April 26th 2020, 5:19pm

A beauty salamander

Just wanted to draw a NPC I like and that I'm sad it gave only 2 quests in the game Original char: My draw: have a nice Smart Working

Friday, April 10th 2020, 1:03pm

Request for administrators and guard / Is the game everyone's game?

The only problem I see here is when a bunch of idiots join the same clan and they start rules all over as they please (yes there are cases)

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 3:54pm

Request for administrators and guard / Is the game everyone's game?

Rules are given by the game administrators. Rules are applied by players. Is this clear? Than... there are no-so-called rules inside the game (as uborg, bone dragon, ecc.) that the most badass of the players decided for everyone. They rule the game. no the game administrators, no the guards. Get max lv in the game, get really strong, get your clan really strong... Than you can rule others! This is the game as it was since it started

Wednesday, April 8th 2020, 6:44pm

Mark of the Fearless Warrior

+1 would be nice to have more availability on quests

Wednesday, April 8th 2020, 11:39am

[April event] Tuesday - Codes & Ciphers

Quoted from "Innos" p ht aol ilza wshfly ha 11 slcls I don't think you0're the best player at lv 11

Wednesday, April 8th 2020, 11:01am

Quoted from "Innos" I am not gonna win this contest but I rock and low levels not lol No I don't think you rock... but that you're correct

Wednesday, April 8th 2020, 10:37am

I feel like..... : P ht uva nvuuh dpu aopz jvualza iba P yvjr huk svd slclsz uva svs

Wednesday, April 8th 2020, 10:00am

Quoted from "DeCrypt" A greeting: DFBP Correct answer is CIAO -> move the letters of 1 step and you get DFBP

Wednesday, April 8th 2020, 9:59am

Quoted from "Innos" Hola wrong, it means CIAO

Tuesday, April 7th 2020, 10:40pm

Quoted from "Innos" Avkhf dhz h nvvk khf Ceasar I hope it was a good day for you too

Tuesday, April 7th 2020, 9:45pm

Quoted from "DeCrypt" it's a question mtb it dtz fsxbjw yt xtrjtsj yjqqnsl dtz ymnx trfj bf rtz xmnsijnwz ? the answer (using caesar switching chars) is: how do you answer to someone telling you this omae wa mou shindeiru? and btw... not important but... the answer is: NANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII????

Tuesday, April 7th 2020, 9:09pm

Quoted from "Atrocitus" Quoted from "DeCrypt" https://gravityfalls.fandom.com/wiki/Shorts instructions to solve my first riddle check page 'Codes in red' its impossible without any hints about cartoon really? omg I'm so sorry.... take your medicine you could google it better

Tuesday, April 7th 2020, 9:08pm

it's a question mtb it dtz fsxbjw yt xtrjtsj yjqqnsl dtz ymnx trfj bf rtz xmnsijnwz ?

Tuesday, April 7th 2020, 8:22pm

https://gravityfalls.fandom.com/wiki/Shorts instructions to solve my first riddle check page 'Codes in red'

Tuesday, April 7th 2020, 5:59pm

Quoted from "Atrocitus" Quoted from "DeCrypt" Quoted from "Atrocitus" hmm. where is the problem :? That I couldn't solve it following your instructions, guess 'cause I didn't understand them, so a step by step about all chars would be nice xD first of all '|' this sign, between some 1.1 2.4 4.5 like clue groups, the function of '|' sign is separate to clue groups into 7 sentences.. and we have 7 sentences in text!!! what a surprise ]each sentence contains one letter of the answer this clue grou...