You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 463.

Monday, June 29th 2020, 2:43pm

Author: zAquisgran

Chaos Invasion

Event started again (only visible in daily events) Stage 1 - Opening the Gates Time remaining until end of stage: 3d 19h 51min >>> get your bless at Sheara before start hunting mobs

Saturday, June 27th 2020, 2:04pm

Game Population - Players per Level and the changes

Dear all, inspired from thread "game alive?" around 2 weeks ago and my boredem now at "crystaline cave event" i renewed my statistic about game poupulation and will keep that up time by time to get a feeling how game develops without merge. In my opinion, two things should be taken into account in the current figures: 1) we had some returning players due to that "prison amnesty" programm, didnt find the thread today 2) we have many Referals/Multis who just run throug levels to work out achieveme...

Friday, June 26th 2020, 2:46pm

PL Server merge, what happened?

There is no Valour Change and no "1 versus 1 tournament" as well but other things have been implemented and work fine (Mytic Rep, Ring...) so i´d not be scared abouit that, will just take more time as it is much more complicated to implementfor sure...

Friday, June 26th 2020, 2:44pm

Unique Battle Satchel

Can i use 2 of http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=1003489 same time? Its not written that i cant (like with some belts it is) but i i dont want to risk testing it Someone has 2 and both in use? Thanks

Tuesday, June 16th 2020, 12:46am

Mark of the Fearless Warrior

+1 I managed 5 Arena Wins once (needed 2 weeks for it even), Temple and Caves declined now several times. Even the 2 daily BF participations are hard to get - or fully buffed arena with polish friends - dont know if its worth 1 hour full buff for 1 daily token...

Tuesday, June 16th 2020, 12:39am

Lucky Cerrador Statuette

Thanks Liam, yeah thats a great idea, i will start a WOD zoo Well 3 Golden HS is fair i think.. Not worth taking Ice Bear or Phadd to prevent that and hope for the others to come to me regularly... could meet me at around 2035 otherwise

Monday, June 15th 2020, 11:24pm

Lucky Cerrador Statuette

Any idea if - after choosing mount from lasso - you can be so unlucky to win that mount as superprize in future chest events?

Monday, June 15th 2020, 11:15pm

Faeo under the Control of Darkness

Thanks rubecula for link, unfortunatly it sais "Born by Chaos (June 11 - June 23)" while that stage had 6 days only on our server so events are different in general? I didnt miss much entries but i will end with around 145 award certificates and i wonder how people manage to get 250 awards for max. Vargash upgrade? But perhaps we can buy awards in the end like smuggler bags in seasonal events? Dont know about that, neither i know about rewards and length of last stage, would like to get that kno...

Monday, June 15th 2020, 1:27am

Game alive?

Level 20: 87 Level 19: 32 Level 18: 45 Level 17: 89 Level 16: 73 Level 15: 72 ... Level 6: 248 Level 5: 251 Level 4: 326 Level 3:189

Monday, June 15th 2020, 1:04am

Game alive?

Well i just tell you about registered people referring to "RATING" (at least have been online last weeks, otherwise they would not be noted here) Pretty meanful if you remember times when 100 people standing at square... Level 14: 97 Level 13: 116 Level 12: 195 Level 11: 148 Level 10: 193 Level 9: 182 Level 8: 164 Level 7: 208

Monday, June 15th 2020, 12:51am

Faeo under the Control of Darkness

Dear friends, i have 2 1/2 questions about that event: Do we have a more specific timetable somewhere to look up how long (days) the single event stages are? How long will stage "The arrival of Poseidopus" last? and Will it be possible to hand in Daggers, Seeds an Tentacles during"stage "The arrival of Poseidopus"? Thanks a lot Your award collecting Aquisgran

Friday, May 29th 2020, 12:29pm

For Admins!

Quoted from "I am Groot" No. +1 (no idea what you mean but i 100% agree )

Monday, May 25th 2020, 4:50pm

Rewards for Offering to Urchi - Worthwile?

Quoted from "YaRRi" 00:04 Urchi’s magic experiments have been a success! Received: Spark of the Heavenly Fires 1 pcs! has been your reward for killing me in GB at ancient plateau last tonight... Urchi always watching you and rises reward for special deeds

Sunday, May 24th 2020, 5:19pm

Transferable rainbow stones rings

Although i think not many people still need as Unity Ring and Invincible Kodrag Amulet now made 2 of 4 slots "Style Item" automaticly but i still keep mine alive regularly and offer... I have all colours of rainbow stones here to refresh and exchange

Tuesday, May 19th 2020, 3:46pm

Rewards for Offering to Urchi - Worthwile?

Promised long time ago i forget to post new stats here... i stopped doing my list as a achieved a high number to calculate if its worth it or not. See attached my excel about 406 Urchi gifts which i separated in: "Sellable" and "to use only" With market prices and opportunity costs as well i worked out my personal gift-worth of 1,4 Gold per gift. That made it a non profit - but also non cost hand in for me which just gives me daily bless which is increased during time... For me Urchi gift is a d...

Tuesday, May 19th 2020, 2:35pm

Reward Caskets from Daily Activity - Worthwile?

Nearly 1 year has gone and i just remembered because... 14:31 Inside the shop you find: Tablet of Combat Prowess 1 pcs. So thats my proof that it exists ... but bad news: I really earned many caskets in between...

Tuesday, May 19th 2020, 12:04am

Ranger Camp Menu

Quoted from "Morkai Scrunchya" So my suggestion is changing the menu in ranger camp, so it allows you to show or hide injured pets, along with the duration of their injury remaining. Pretty sure Im not the only one who would appreciate that. . +1 great idea

Friday, May 15th 2020, 3:28pm

Extra Resources - Statistics

Dear - Clamatis -, actually no, no stats here about rare ones. As far as my feeling is: Same as with normal ones. I received triple procurement pretty often. In my opinion only success of picking is more rare, tripling should be same in percentage.