Search results 1-20 of 32.

Friday, May 29th 2020, 3:19am

Author: Mighty_Warlord

Arkats or Triarks

ah ok thank you

Thursday, May 28th 2020, 5:14am

Arkats or Triarks

Hey guys, since im kinda newly back i dont remember well but hoping someone can help, isnt there a buff or something that allows you to get more triarks? Or something anyway to get more when hunting? Im trying to get all lvl 20 arkats is why i ask...so any help would be appreciated thanks

Monday, May 25th 2020, 9:03pm

Lvl 19-20 Ruins

Humans kill humans, Mags kill Mags

Monday, May 25th 2020, 8:47pm

Lvl 19-20 Ruins

I would like to propose that we can try to make this area at peace again? Both sides have suffered enough from not being able to hunt and as it does not matter much to me im trying to help others achieve this goal, so that being said can mags and humans agree to make this area a hunt zone again or do we continue to kill each other? I myself will give it a few days of forgiveness to see what happens but if i get attacked/cursed ect i will just assume we are keeping it an attack place and i will k...

Monday, April 20th 2020, 5:37pm

Human Side Shaissar Bird

If Someone Joins its suppose to say i had typo

Monday, April 20th 2020, 5:34pm

Human Side Shaissar Bird

Dear Humans, This is how the Shaissar will work fron now on, whoever summons the bird will call there clan or whoever they wish to with the max being 23 people in fight, if summon joins your Shaissar without permission and i MEAN ANYONE! then you can go ahead and send me the link to this person and i will exe them until they learn this is how Shaissar works. Only exception to this wil be people joining for support but they WILL NOT make dmg and only support whoever asked them to come, my clan an...

Monday, July 16th 2018, 11:00pm

About Mighty Warlord's comment

Esras, i know rules but i just clearly dont really care lol, kick me from forum, ban me, jail me, whatever admins think they wanna do, i could care less because as long as im here i will say what i want, how i want and how i think i need to say it, thats just me ill take curses all day long and jail time till i get permentley remove i dont really care

Monday, July 16th 2018, 3:14pm

About Mighty Warlord's comment

I dont need to show size of anything, lol im then icest guy in BF's ill let u hit me all day to get val and at end kill u, im not a dck and kill anyone fast if weak unless i accidently 1 hit crit u then i go well damn

Wednesday, July 11th 2018, 10:35pm

Lvl 11+ Mags Beware im coming

-Cahal- you make 0 sense becasue u actually know nothing about high lvl if u think that is the case, any day u would like to see a fair honest fight between me and cerra u tell him to gift me and i will go to plat with as many buffs as he chooses and i will win the fight 80% of the time, im also almost betting no one has more buffs saved in this game other than possibly bla3de because ive seen first hand, i have over 100+ of each buff u can think of and 80+ might charms which i dont need unless ...

Wednesday, July 11th 2018, 6:28pm

-Cahal- where u go? Look fight i have saved http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…94&server_id=10 wish i had more slots to save all the fights that where the exact same way haha

Wednesday, July 11th 2018, 4:59pm

-Cahal- i can see why u idolize cerra though, being he is the only one in ur clan thats actually worth any kinda damn lol, dont be so sad though maybe one day ATES players will be some kinda good

Wednesday, July 11th 2018, 4:52pm

bahahahaha that was the funniest sht i think ive ever read in this game, thank you for that good ole laugh, if u think that then whatever lol, the real truth is cerrahoglu can only beat me when he buffs insane vs my 2-3 buffs when im quick scalping, he never comes matching buffs and when he does he has to cry for help cause hes getting his azz handed to him, granted he has more war mages than me so that may help him in 1 fight get the better of me not to mention he is dodger so he should theroti...

Wednesday, July 11th 2018, 3:31pm

wow ur mom comments coming out, shylark just shut up would u lol, yall think what u want, im having fun in my own way since high lvl mags never ** do anything ** ahahha, i kill anyone lvl 11+ maybe then i get some action

Monday, July 9th 2018, 3:02pm

Sorry been away on vacation no worries my clan knows how to deal with me but apparently mags dont, i was only trying to be nice and let yall know, not meant to be scary but when i break ur red tools youll prolly cry

Tuesday, July 3rd 2018, 9:10pm

This is about as nice as i can get i warn you all beware cause im bored and now on my scalp runs ill kill anyone who has red tools or weapons on just cause. Yall can call me all the names in the book i dont really care, its game and allows me to do it so i will lol Mostly ATES clan and Alpha is who im going for tho or anyone else who may try to help, just cant stand them lol.

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 6:58pm

Change the name of game

Shylark your just a noob magmar go lie under a rock or something

Monday, April 16th 2018, 4:07pm

Platinum Thaler Teaser

How much for Shiass jewl?

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 4:12pm

Dungeon of the FORGOTTEN Heroes REPUTATION

Rather have vaults abolished than anything else, that BF is usless and soley relys on luck, high lvls or any lvl for that matter could go to BF more often but thatll never happen, most people wont go because either 1 afriad to break armor for whatever reason...really dumb that excuse is i think, 2 because everyone thinks you need 20 buffs to do anything like mags do everytime a tallar event rolls around...tallar is about speed or fights win/lose doesnt matter there. Or 3rd BF's start happening a...

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 7:59pm

Clan Wars Rewards

And Clan BlackListed only recieved 4 certs, and we are in silver rank too, should get atleast 1 more id assume yes?