You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 76.

Thursday, July 2nd 2020, 2:11am

Author: TotoK

Divorce procedure - Humans

1. Your nickname: Totok 2. Nickname your husband/wife: -Ranyma- 3. Reason for divorce: She is not playing for a long time.

Tuesday, May 5th 2020, 3:20am

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - May Draw -

30 - 48 - 28 - 34 15 - 43 - 26 - 7 6 - 2 - 8 - 24 21 - 10 - 19 - 33 Invalid, wrong format. Quoted Please enter your numbers as shown in this thread! Any other writing might not be counted in the lottery. Thank you!

Thursday, March 12th 2020, 4:58am

Missing Monsters & Resources

Quoted from "Sequana" Administration has been informed bout the issue and we hope for a fix anytime soon. tell to admin to put have nice day

Thursday, March 5th 2020, 4:23pm

Great Battle Wins - a player statistic (MAGS only)

well ive to say all those are bad playing. win all gbs in infernal btfield in ES server lol

Monday, February 17th 2020, 5:29pm

battle flowers - february quest

at sky fight. abyss. 2:40 Good job! You win a battle with Battle flowers in your hands. Current progress: 1.

Sunday, February 16th 2020, 9:08pm

Lets talk about vials

if you die in fight and you resurrect in it. i think you lose the effect. but im not sure. with dragon banner and others things you lost the effect i mean if you die in chaotic and res you lost effect. maybe is why you feel it not work properly but im not sure i dont play with vails much

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 3:29pm

Please increase the timer on chaotic victory tokens!!!!!!

what i could love is if admin fix the ridiculous wait time in the fight. i mean notification to confirm is +5 minutes you have to bless 3 min before fight start without know who will come. then the fight start have to wait +3min fix battle rules as in crucible wars please 5 minutes for confirm the when you confirm 2 minut for preparation if fight start so people have time to choose is elixirs, rings, armor, pets, bless, i explain myself well? then the fight starts we are like 3 minutes in dead t...

Monday, February 10th 2020, 6:38am

Quick-Bet for Clan Wars

1. Prowess (PL) 2. NecroVision (DE) 3. Kruki (PL) 4. ira Dei (DE) 5. Die Bruderschaft(DE) 6. Born to be wild and free (PL) 7 Zakon Elity (PL) 8. Children of Chaos (COM) 9. guerreros del dragon (COM) 10. Aeternus (PL)

Sunday, January 5th 2020, 8:35pm

About attaks on neutral locations

there will always have invisibles to touch the balls if go to pvp better blessings or whatever you do, in that place will surely get gifts from an invisible from time to time if invade enemy, go to sky, to caotic, outplay people, they will hate will envy you if always hunt in ruins, obvius will recive attacks, zaras and dust luck even from invis in same race then you will do the same to radom players so there will always have issues

Sunday, January 5th 2020, 6:26pm

About attaks on neutral locations

I would like the old mobs zarlogs/maruins of lvl17/18/19 return those mobs were great for those who want to play 1 hour to 2 hours per day and for those who are starting because is too difficult to improve for someone people. there too many things that a +16 needs to hunt properly

Thursday, December 26th 2019, 3:32am

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - January Draw - Holiday special!

1 - 3 - 5 - 7 - 9 - 11 10 - 12 - 14 - 16 - 18 - 20 21 - 23 - 25 - 27 - 29 - 31 30 - 32 - 34 - 36 - 38 - 40

Friday, November 29th 2019, 8:39pm

Divorce procedure - Humans

Quoted from "-Ranyma-" Divorce 1. Your nickname: http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=-Ranyma- 2. Nickname your husband/wife: http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=TotoK 3. Reason for divorce: For personal reasons. agree. but dont forget my stuff $$

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 3:30pm

ATTN: Admins - Addition/Ammendment to Existing Attack Rules request

instead add a medal to incite invasions to enemy lands the administration puts a "defenders medal" after seeing that nobody makes sense anymore in this game hahah

Friday, November 1st 2019, 3:33pm

Are you kidding me admins?

game added many things in last 4 years, talents, tablets, symbols, shaissar jewelry, brazelet and arkatz. "but they increase mob strength as 3 times too"... hahaha so to win money you need all that

Thursday, October 17th 2019, 8:32am

Quick-Bet for Clan Wars

Top 10 Face Off 1Deadly Sins (DE) 2Alpha (COM) 3Intense (PL) 4Punishers Guild (PL) 5Dark Riders (PL) 6Die Garde (DE) 7A T E Ş (COM) 8Zakon Elity (PL) 9Freedom (DE) 10X-TEAM (DE)

Wednesday, October 9th 2019, 11:29pm

anniversary quests

collect gray resources to do quest it will take only 10min

Saturday, October 5th 2019, 2:07pm

Trade In Game

maybe if admins add a new option at exchange tent to exchange eyes, coals, cubes, rare items for thalers. maybe that could help

Sunday, September 22nd 2019, 9:23pm

Dungeons of Forgotten Heroes Champion

at this rate dungeons reputation will be introduced in fake server before here