You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 404.

Friday, April 27th 2018, 8:37pm

Author: Dzaack

When tech suport become even more stupid

wow!! you're turning into Shylark 1. the issue i was talking about is the same pretty much everyone talked about (even you); 2. the issue you're complaining has an answer so obvious that seems weird you continue to post about it; 3. If you wanna compare the posts I've made or participated in the last year (or two) with yours i highly doubt your posts are more relevant (to say the least) than mine.

Friday, April 27th 2018, 3:41pm

When tech suport become even more stupid

Quoted from "-Sasgaard-" Quoted from "I am Groot" 1 and 2 can't be unlocked yet. It's for future. First off, not the point of my post.... Secondly, the update news clearly states that we should be able to open Mistery chests. I think you missed the point of my previous reply to you... you already opened that chest for lvl 11 and lvl 13... lvl 16 still closed for now why do you even bother with multiple posts about the same obvious thing?

Friday, April 27th 2018, 1:13pm

Zarlogs and Maurinas lv 16+

I'm not gonna talk about how lvl 16 zarlogs have more hp and more durability, I'm not gonna talk about how the monetary reward after each fight on them went down like 30 - 40% what I am pissed at is that I cant even fish anymore... 3 out 5 tries on fishing are fails... 40 min fishing now and I got 60 fish with red tool.

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 1:31am

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - May Draw

7 - 28 - 46 - 19 5 - 9 - 23 - 31 8 - 35 - 41 - 13 1 - 2 - 3- 4

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 4:06pm

Did I miss something about chests?

you opened them up to lvl 16 lol those in 3 - 4 years more lots of useless stuff now to throw away or sell for almost nothing in exchange

Friday, April 20th 2018, 11:46pm

Happy 4/20 everyone

*insert fred durst gif saying "keep rolling, rolling, rolling" * I'm too lazy to do it.

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 1:05pm

About the "new" attack rules

Quoted from "Deathwish" nope, exe scrolls can only be used when your paid under no other circumstances, i asked for clarification and was told what i did broke the rules who did you asked and if this is real I want my money back for the 300+ exe scrolls I have

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 1:01pm

Quoted from "-LeoLia-" 00:52 You have been attacked by Slêth [19] . 00:52 The battle « Attack on -LeoLia-» is over. no time to call for help or even drink a giant , i don't think those rules are fair even for mages if you get one shot, what is the point ? ... that problem exists even between lvl 16 vs 16 or 17 vs 17... if you're well buffed and you get a stunn from first hit you can kill your opponent in 7 seconds... happened to me both ways, killing and being killed... that's the design.

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 12:14am

Quoted from "TotoK" i read two lines and my eyes almost bled when saw new testament Is that your way to say this is a miracle?

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 12:13am

Quoted from "-Cahal-" Quoted from "Dzaack" They also removed the rules for wars durringclans What exactly do you mean with this? Do you mean two same race clans' war? If so, nothing has changed about it. I meant war between clans.. I started writting something, changed my mind and rephrased it, erased some parts but not everything and ended up a mess

Monday, April 9th 2018, 7:29pm

Quoted from "liam321" The part about adding looting as a provocation for an attack on a target more than 5 levels below you is odd to me, after all only a level 2 can escape the tutorial, thus only a level 8+ player can benefit from the new addition? What level 8+ players naked hunt anything that a level 2 could even reach? I feel like that addition hasn't changed anything, unless I misunderstood something. some lvl 10 , 11 players hunt scorpion with cerra or scorpolion; some players 12 & 13 hu...

Monday, April 9th 2018, 7:00pm

they seem a lot more logical now... they we're initially made for protecting new commers, ok, they kept that +1; they removed protection from lvl 11 onwards which is more than enough time to understand the basics of the game and know who not to sptep on it's tail... They also removed the rules for wars durringclans, that's another big +1... we can call for help a friend.... well, you all read them I guess... They're a big step ahead I'd say, more manageable for everyone, from players to guards. ...

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 9:07pm

Lisad....

5 hours of blesses wasted today couyldn't win a single fight last 2 hours... 3 lvl 19 mags here and I'm the highest human... 3 mags wasting blesses to scalp me

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 6:02pm

In search for Lucky Clover Reward for clover

it seems we can use them to buy food and some gifts in curiosities shop... for the general rank and other prizes I have no idea.. I'm saving them also for now but I don't think we should get any high hopes lol... I believe last time this event was here we also had pots of gold to buy with clovers.. we didn't even get those lol.. was a waste of time.

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 9:48pm

Trippling my booty

how dare you M'lady? I'm a buddist monk, I eat nothing but rocks and roots and the only time I get to see a woman is when the postman delivers us Playboy every month (and that's only for 10 min cause we're lots of monks here).

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 9:39pm

Trippling my booty

...still waiting for the real designers to create an "edit" option for our messages so I can correct my 3rd grade spelling

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 9:38pm

Trippling my booty

May I have the attention of all my hommies around, the carpenters of Faeo designed a new model of doors for you estates and they slim... If you want to get rid of nasty looking, cruel harted wife, take your lady to a romantic walk in the park, give her to drink some of that and go to sleep peacefully at night, with a booty 3 times the size of what she has now there's no way she'll enter your estates door ever again. Stop spending time and money with forum posts and guards to divorce, just buy ou...

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 12:57pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - April Draw

1 - 11 - 24 - 33 8 - 19 - 27 - 45 9 - 14 - 25 - 43 2 - 10 - 31 - 49

Monday, March 26th 2018, 8:07pm

Trivia Tuesday

oh.. and I'm not saying it will be forbidden, it's just my guess considering her past actions.

Monday, March 26th 2018, 8:06pm

Trivia Tuesday

you may find Lisad not agreing with this if you haven't talked to her before... like she closed Acro's little forum game... and my guess is it wasn't because she's against entertainment but because she doesn't like those prizes freely given by players.