You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Wednesday, August 12th 2020, 10:56am

Author: Hakan The Khan

French

Il semble que cette règle d'attaque ait rendu beaucoup de gens très arrogants. Je vais vous apprendre quelques bonnes manières.

Wednesday, August 12th 2020, 10:10am

French

N'essayez pas de voler d'autres personnes. http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=11612339757216 Je n'ai aucun remords pour toi. Vous avez essayé de me voler, beaucoup de gens l'ont fait. Pardonnez mon français, j'utilise google translate.

Saturday, August 8th 2020, 9:45am

[AUGUST EVENT] Location Hunt

1. Berona Ranges 2. Luan Coast 3. Barrow of Death 4. Temple of Water 5. Terror Wharf 6. Kroffdor War Camp 7. Zviglod Grove 8. Wasteland of Rest 9. Deep Sea Valley 10. Settlement of Faytir 11. Graves of the Poor 12. White Reef 13. Ruins of Khor-Abselon 14. Lost Wastelands 15. Haunted Place 16. Dead Cove 17. Wyvern Crossing 18. Ridge of Kayar 19. Tentacler Valley 20. Eldive Outpost

Friday, August 7th 2020, 10:42am

<text152>< ![CDATA[]]></text152>

Still having problems. When was it going to be fixed again?

Thursday, July 23rd 2020, 10:43pm

Prayerful Calls Wasted

My man is high as sh.. and coming to post in forums. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's broken. About my post: Level 21 scorpolion spawns are broken, because a lot of people have to queue up to hunt them if players can agree, if they can't, then it becomes a wildland and big fish eats the small fish. However this isn't the place to talk about it. You, on the other hand, are talking about something that seemingly only affects you. People join battlefields, they do it regardle...

Thursday, July 23rd 2020, 7:50pm

Prayerful Calls Wasted

Dude what are you on about? Are you high? Instead of questioning how game's mechanics work and trying to fix something that isn't broken, just go with it. If you don't want your prayerful calls wasted then just go with a team, these battlefields accept teams of 3 (temple) and 5 (CC) people. There's literally nothing stopping you from going around this whole "I queued alone so prayerful call gone crab rave epic fortnite dance electric boogaloo." This entire battlefield is supposed to make you spe...

Thursday, July 23rd 2020, 7:04pm

Prayerful Calls Wasted

That's not how they work, they were and are used whenever you join a battlefield, whether ongoing or newly begun. Deal with it. If you can't, then cry me a river.

Sunday, July 19th 2020, 1:38am

injust in the jail system

I mean, I get your point but... maybe do it without using comic sans?

Friday, July 17th 2020, 7:09pm

Quick Codes

Hakan The Khan

Wednesday, July 15th 2020, 8:11am

Looter on Human Side

Edit: It's not Crion Zorb, it's Battle Zorb.

Wednesday, July 15th 2020, 8:05am

Looter on Human Side

Naked hunting is not unintended, there's no obvious thing in this game other than naked hunting being forced (And it makes sense up to some point if you're living in 2010). Level 2 riding is the most expensive one after level 6 and is equal to level 5. All riding skills except this cursed one is for some reason increasing gradually, for comparison, instead of 45-135-85-115-135-165 golds it would probably be 45-65-85-115-135-165 golds, Crion Zorb/Luan Tiger eats only 15 feed per use, for some rea...

Friday, July 10th 2020, 10:08pm

Big Problem Of Battle

You forgot the most important one: #3: Don't ever be close to sith or his trash of a clan, otherwise you will suffer heavy consequences for his actions and lose your interest in playing lol.

Friday, July 3rd 2020, 2:36am

Blood For Blood Quest

Thank you, I know all of the quests there. I'll do them.

Thursday, July 2nd 2020, 5:31pm

Blood For Blood Quest

Hi, Does anyone know where and how to get "Blood For Blood" quest? Is it a part of a quest chain? If not, who gives it? I assume it's either level 20 or 19. Thanks for the help in advance.

Friday, June 26th 2020, 9:51pm

Turkish

Bu soru yanılmıyorsam bir 500 kez hem forumda hem de başka mecralarda soruldu, bir o kadar da tartışıldı. Güncelleme geldi, Kari onuru oyuna eklendi, yüzük görev serisi geldi, sunucu birleşmesi ise belirtilmeyen bir tarihe ertelendi, sebep olarak oyun yönetimi "önce oyundaki bazı hataları gidermemiz lazım" diyor (ki haklılar da, her güncellemede bir şeyleri bozuyorlar, hem lag olsun hem forumu açarken 504 hatası vermesi olsun hem de diğer sorunlar olsun, büyük oranda düzeltilmesi gereken şey var...

Friday, June 26th 2020, 5:34pm

Wedding Application Form - Magmars

1. http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Hakan+The+Khan 2. http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=-WILVIRIN- 3. 04.07.2020 at 20:00 game time. 4. http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Aixlinn

Thursday, June 25th 2020, 4:47pm

A new style has just started in the game!

Those players open decks and the drop is theirs, so the people with most damage (gee whiz level 20, highest level, highest damage output in the game and the easiest way to secure a loot by making a team and dealing more damage than anyone or simply hitting more than anyone solo) get the loot, then send it to the owner, that's how it worked before, that's how it works now.