You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 57.

Wednesday, September 23rd 2020, 7:19pm

Author: Wind_Caller

Admins !!!

This game has become all about money making. the admins are there to do just that, they dont care about anyones opinion or reasoning. they just make news articles then go home.

Tuesday, September 1st 2020, 6:56pm

Game is boring

Lets just blame it on admins just not preforming the server merge and keeping us in the dark.

Tuesday, September 1st 2020, 6:55pm

Server have a huge troubless!

Sorry to break it to you but i really dont think they compensate that

Sunday, August 2nd 2020, 5:27pm

Mail notifications of expiring items not working.

On a side note, sometimes my preferences randomly get reset. I wonder the 2 is linked.

Friday, July 31st 2020, 6:14pm

Magic storm in Crystalline Caves

Its just a admin joke, dont worry about it, enjoy the non break weekend

Friday, July 31st 2020, 12:04pm

A returning player.

Im still enjoying it. Game will truly be dead once all servers are merged into one and its been a few years

Monday, July 20th 2020, 2:25pm

injust in the jail system

Maybe humans get more luck from these events.... because our side is more popular?

Monday, July 13th 2020, 2:42pm

A returning player.

What makes you say that?

Sunday, July 12th 2020, 6:38pm

Looter on Human Side

Naked hunting is a unintended side effect of having mounts. Looting is a unintended side effect of being able to naked hunt. You can only deal with them ingame. Thats how it is.

Wednesday, July 1st 2020, 6:26pm

A returning player.

Quoted from "hellrocker28" need to work at every lvl, its just worth the time invested at 11-12 This is where I will make my progress Estate can keep me lvl 11

Monday, June 29th 2020, 3:38pm

About Lag in interface

Yes I am getting lag in the interface as well

Thursday, June 25th 2020, 5:31pm

PL Server merge, what happened?

"In the coming months, two servers will merge - PL and COM. The move will be carried out as gently and comfortably as possible for the players. As a result, the economy will level out, the population will increase, and the game will become even richer and more exciting!" - http://warofdragons.com/info/news/index.…=news&id=3594#8 It's been quite some time now and not a whisper about this merge? Did they decide against it now?

Thursday, June 25th 2020, 8:19am

Ping problem, ping solution.

We all know the ping in pvp wont be able to be adressed, that is obvious enough. But can we make solo monster fights server sided unless someone joins? My bear combo stun will only get 4 moves in while those who live closer to the server get the luxury of hitting more. This would make hunting more fun and better for everyone.

Saturday, June 20th 2020, 5:16pm

A returning player.

Quoted from "IL FIGO" if you want to be weak forever stay level 9,someone still does that. if not level up and get ranks with weekend events, only thing u need for level up is armor Yep, I think you are right on that

Saturday, June 20th 2020, 12:37pm

A returning player.

I have come back after taking a lil over 2 years break with the game. Alot has changed, to note these changes, they are: •Auction prices for many things have plummeted. Eyes used to be 1g50+ is now 75s ea •There are alot of mages •The game is a little bit quiter The main issue I have found is regaining understanding of what I should be doing to progress my character. So my question for the community is: Do I try to stay level 9 for as long as possible, trying to work on reps and becoming stronge...

Wednesday, June 10th 2020, 7:13pm

Game alive?

Quoted from "I am Groot" Nothing interesting in game for the last few months (years). Online only getting less and less. Promised in april merge didn't happened till now. WOD nowadays is like playing something else on your own pc with a bots. Will not point out that we have no more feedback with admins since entire admins team changed in a last year. Tbh they should add bots

Wednesday, June 10th 2020, 6:41pm

Game alive?

After 2 years of not playing, I have decided I will give it another go. This time its going to be my last round on this game.

Wednesday, June 10th 2020, 6:21pm

Game alive?

I just came back to check and it seems pretty dead out there.