You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Yesterday, 4:54am

Author: Hakan The Khan

Legendary Thirteenth Anniversary

Quoted from "I am Groot" did you heard joke about merge? What merge? It's a myth, don't believe that. It's just a prank bro.

Monday, October 26th 2020, 8:52pm

Lets Take A Poll

Oh hey I was going through comments and guess what I see, again, the usual trash bin talking trash again, though his roast game is as weak as his character in this game (and in real life) lol, isn't it about time you go feed your cat, sithy boy? Since it's the only friend you ever will have in this life. Though knowing you, I know you will make him run away as well lol.

Monday, October 26th 2020, 8:47pm

Lets Take A Poll

You know, all this time we just kept giving admin(s) shi...tzu, a shih tzu, yeah... for everything but I think the problem is on corporate level. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not business genius, all I can say is it's as much effort as they're paid. Let's break this down step by step: Admin, or as we all know what they are: the basic worker in this subcompany called my.com which belongs to the big boys, mail.ru, and exists for the sole reason of international diplomacy and politics. Their duty is...

Monday, October 26th 2020, 2:11pm

Legendary Thirteenth Anniversary

Why settle for 2021 when you can go for 2050? Come on let's make our dream come true, 13th anniversary event in October 25, 2050

Monday, October 26th 2020, 5:34am

No storm in ancient plat? NO PROBLEM!

Looks like someone wants to get executed to the point they can't walk from one location to another without waiting for an hour.

Monday, October 26th 2020, 5:17am

No storm in ancient plat? NO PROBLEM!

Quoted from "Kn" why do u have one person's info open 3x and another's 2x It's called "stalking" sweetie, look it up.

Sunday, October 25th 2020, 3:15pm

Rigged Plateau Fights

Reported. I hope they will ban these two characters, we had enough. Every time they attack each other, and it lasts 8 min and then one of them just dies. It's unacceptable!

Saturday, October 24th 2020, 7:33pm

building pumpkin in estate

Did you check the foundation right side of your obelisk of valor/left side of your workshop? There's a small foundation (just like post) and there is the bat.

Friday, October 23rd 2020, 1:41pm

Fix The Damn Game!!!!!

hEy guiThE loOktH aTh mE I aM LeAm I poTht a mEmE I aM thO pHuNny ekth dee gEt iT fThEy aRe moNkEythffffppffpfpf hahaha PhFthO FpuNnY lame ass

Friday, October 23rd 2020, 7:09am

Fix The Damn Game!!!!!

Dude you got me wrong, I don't want you gone, I want you here, right here in my palm so I can play with you more. You're my little plaything, don't you get it? 1) The stunrate is favoring mags FOR YOU, for me it's favoring humans, and for a few other hundred players it's also favoring the enemy race, so what? It's RNG, get over yourself, the world doesn't go around you, you special snowflake of a boomer. You get me numbers, you show me that 60% of stuns are done by all mags and 40% are by humans...

Friday, October 23rd 2020, 5:57am

Fix The Damn Game!!!!!

boo hoo magmors stun http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=79804759753286

Friday, October 23rd 2020, 5:24am

Fix The Damn Game!!!!!

The lack of context (and Sith's lack of IQ) is amazing. "7 minute with power charge and all fails" literally no explanation as to what he's been gathering, an eldorill that lasts 5 mins? level 180-240 red resources? a cuckoo flower? "Mags stun every 2-3 hits and 90% of bear blows" literally pulls the numbers out of his a... where his head is so deep in that he can't even see what's going on around him. You wanna tell people 90% of their bears stun, then show numbers.Then again, maybe if you buff...

Thursday, October 22nd 2020, 2:11pm

Cloister hunting

And? You're just saying the same stuff everyone's been saying for the past 5 years, maybe a few hundred people said it, just because you say it doesn't change anything other than the number of people saying it. That's happening all the time, nobody bats an eye. People who still buy diamonds keep buying diamonds no matter what, people who pay in-game currency to buy those diamonds via certificates from people who buy diamonds keep buying those certificates, the market regulates itself, everyone p...

Thursday, October 22nd 2020, 10:41am

Cloister hunting

It's not a bug, it's just how maths and "luck" (aka RNGesus) works. Think of it like this (Please note: this is not official info, I'm just speculating here): Every time you kill a monster, the game casts a die. If the die has a number equal to 5 or higher, you get a shadow, if not, you don't. Basic maths suggest that you may or may not get 0 to infinite amount of shadows due to factors affecting how fast you kill the monsters and RNG working in your favor or not. If you kill 1 monster in 1 minu...

Wednesday, October 21st 2020, 12:06pm

Human Lvl 21 Scorps

I think only the strongest humans should hunt them. That being said, the following will not be able to hunt: Totok Loyalteaspoon Everyone in GarbageSide clan, for 2 reasons: 1) They're too weak, they just get 2 shot killed by people who have a destructor on them, don't believe me? (Just watch!) Ask their leader. 2) They're too busy attacking low level players in fay-go, barely killing them, claiming their manhood and saying "YeAh I KePt PeAcE In HeRe BuT MaGmORz aTtaCkEd YoU CaN TahNkh HunKaN Th...

Wednesday, October 14th 2020, 11:38am

Lvl 19-20 Ruins

No idea who it is, and to be honest I don't care. All I care about is that if I or anyone in my clan get harmed there I'll retaliate in a heavier way. Someone causes a problem? You solve it with them, not include the entire race in this. If you do so, I'll not be afraid of helping this situation escalate faster.

Friday, October 9th 2020, 9:58pm

guards that do nothing

Quoted from "Mr_MayheM" This is for Pickle!!!! Stop your attacks on human man this is a hunting and picking game ONLY!!! But before you do can we ask the admins to change the name to CAN WE ALL GET ALONG OF DRAGONS? +420,69

Friday, October 9th 2020, 2:09pm

guards that do nothing

Speaking of killing people, why don't you level up to 11, foxface? I have some friends who'd like to play with you.

Monday, October 5th 2020, 10:04am

guards that do nothing

Disregarding the thing about wounds, can you explain it a little more in detail as to what he does? He comes to human land and uses negative effects on you? And you... let me see if I got it right, you're complaining because of that?