You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 555.

Saturday, January 16th 2021, 4:10am

Author: Gwenpool

racism on human side

And also, how can someone know yoor race? I don't think that you look exactly like your character.

Saturday, January 16th 2021, 4:08am

racism on human side

Wait, isn't racism allowed in the game if it concerns ingame characters, not real people? I don't like humans, they are all white.

Sunday, December 6th 2020, 9:58pm

Happy waiting for PL anniversary! :D

It's been around a year that we've been waitng for PL players to merge with us. Happy Anniversary guys!

Sunday, December 6th 2020, 9:56pm

Just a little reminder for people who were provoked and want to retailate

@ - Clamatis - Quoted Examples of provocation/hostile actions (negative effects resulting from seasonal and other events are excluded): Insults. For example, insulting messages/a gift with an insult just before the attack and directly on given location. Use of negative effects. For example, any "Curse of the Sickly Hex", the use of the "Prisoner's Ball and Chain", throwing summons etc. Direct attacks. Intentional looting. (excluded: Event monsters and bosses) What's bad about attack rule - it sa...

Sunday, December 6th 2020, 9:26pm

Fix Damn Lag Please

Quoted from "Masstador" AdminSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS will never answer... True, new admins won't answer. They are never online.

Tuesday, November 24th 2020, 6:50pm

Humans being cheated for with stun rate and crit rate.....

+1 Yesterday I attacked a lv 9 human, and my bear didn't even stun him once, while his bear stunned me a few times, so I had to call for help! Pathetic but also unfair We magmars always knew, that admins make humans stronger because they like humans more than magmars! We all know from this story that poor good humans lived in the world of Feo and then bad evil magmars came from a volcano and attacked them And admins think good must destroy the evil and they help humans! It's fact, as I said befo...

Tuesday, November 24th 2020, 6:34pm

Fix Damn Lag Please

Yesterday and today game been lagging hard, I'm unable to do anything! Can't see monsters, can't switch from a page to page on fair, can't even seee list of my clan members! What a hell is goin' on, don't you admins or whoever you are take care of game at all??!!? Many people in alliance and clan also complain about such lag! Fix it please!

Friday, October 9th 2020, 2:34pm

guards that do nothing

Quoted guards that do nothing i have noticed that when ever a pay pal player does wrong like repeative attacks on a single player or repeative attacks against certain players...or just flat out illegal attacks nothing is done but plenty of excuses are made...this is sad..it is a war game key words ppl war and game...i am in referrence to the_big_pickle..put a friggin leash on this guy he has done ran me fifty gold round abouts and has virtually halted game play..furthermore if you are a guard r...

Friday, October 9th 2020, 2:03pm

guards that do nothing

This thread is a big mistake, before only Pickle was killing you, and now others like me know your nickname and will start killing you, because you said you're easy to kill

Tuesday, October 6th 2020, 12:58am

Bad nicknames

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Giggolo (isn't it man-prostitute?)

Friday, July 24th 2020, 3:46pm

Prayerful Calls Wasted

Quoted Prayerful Calls should not be used if you join a Temple or CC Of The Past that is already ongoing. They should only be used if the you join a new BF. Why not? You start BF - Prayerful Call is used, doesn't matter how you join.

Saturday, July 11th 2020, 4:50pm

Looter on Human Side

Instead of showing your naked ass to monsters and looters - buy a purple tool and work professions. As Terra said - you'll make more gold and won't care aboubt looters. Also looting is not against the game rules, it's as legal as naked hunt. You naked hunters abuse game bug which devs can't fix getting loot from monsters without doing any damage and getting any exp, and looters abuse same bug, so for normal players you're same. If admins ban looters then they should ban naked hunters too.

Saturday, July 11th 2020, 4:41pm

Looter on Human Side

Quoted from "I am Groot" I dont want to play game and spend diamonds in game where low levels dont respect monsters and abuse mounts to do dirty job for them. Admins, please, do something with such disrespectful way naked fighters play. Its time for curses for intentional naked hunt! +1

Wednesday, July 8th 2020, 1:54am

Big Problem Of Battle

Good idea, but it will never happen.

Saturday, June 27th 2020, 3:38am

PL Server merge, what happened?

I think PL will merge with us next year. it's what I think.

Saturday, June 27th 2020, 3:19am

A returning player.

Екг Quoted from "hellrocker28" lvl up to 11, 6-10 is near dead True, but level alone won't make anyone strong. He'll have to work hard to be strong mage. And predicting some people gonna say something about me... I am weak, I know it.

Saturday, June 20th 2020, 3:44am

Advice for 5 level player

Don't rage in BC set, it's no good if you crit on monsters! Author is rigth! BC set is bad for rage! When I rage and crit because I have BC set I get mad! Crits ain't good!

Thursday, June 11th 2020, 3:20am

For Admins!

I never won in caves 386 and temple 283, because humans are cheaters, they stun too much, their arrow always works on me, and they always attack me more than one, no fair play. These BFs are make for humans. Admins please fix! Sounds like bullshit? Maybe, just like first post