You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 175.

Friday, November 17th 2017, 4:46pm

Author: Lisad

Broken stuff [Post HERE!]

Quoted from "Terra Incognita" here are 2 "Tuver" named constellation achievements Could you get a screenshot?

Friday, November 17th 2017, 4:40pm

About new clan bank

We greatly appreciate your thoughts on this, so I will now forward your concerns to the appropriate team so that this can be addressed internally. Regrettably, I cannot guarantee that your feedback will result in an immediate change but I can assure you that it will be taken into careful consideration. We take any feedback from our players very seriously and thank you for your contribution.

Friday, November 17th 2017, 12:25pm

Quoted from "NewsBringeR" we can't talk with Altar of Darkness and Altar of Life to proceed with the quest Other players seem to be able to get it correctly. Please make sure that you have completed all the necessary requirements. Quoted from "lol666" This achivement have item link mistake Fixed.

Friday, November 17th 2017, 11:36am

Flying Manbearpig

Rules regarding offensive language will not be changed.

Thursday, November 16th 2017, 4:24pm

Quoted from "DeCrypt" t has not. the problem is in the pop-up We have tested this and it appears to be fixed. Have you tried clearing your cache?

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 4:37pm

Quoted from "DeCrypt" The one in front of you has already been transformed into a zombie, and Ptomaine won't have any effect. Fixed.

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 11:44am

Quoted from "DeCrypt" "Battle available in 30:00" the information link after it is broken Quoted from "DeCrypt" russian translation We will look into this.

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 3:30pm

Quoted from "mizuzar66" Ask for a Garlic Charm I have slightly corrected the phrasing of that sentence to make it easier to understand.

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 12:51pm

Quoted from "-TheRiddle-" This is what @DeCrypt is talking about, images don't go in pair with the names of the cubes Thank you. Unfortunately, there are currently no images in English for the cubes. We will look into the possibility of fixing this.

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 11:57am

Clan totem /banner in Chaotic

We will look into this, thank you for your report.

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 11:53am

Quoted from "Loup_Garou" Mistake in description Quoted from "Stellar" Still something missing there. Quoted from "DeCrypt" it's missing the closing square Fixed. Quoted from "DeCrypt" November item ptomaine I'm afraid I don't understand what the problem is there. Quoted from "Blink" I put this in city pub and seems it has happened to a few others We will look into this, thank you. Quoted from "DeCrypt" In abyss location, close to the button to start the fight there is a broken link that goes no...

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 11:24am

Russian Texts in Quests [Report HERE!]

Quoted from "Shaggy89" same Quest for Alastor Fixed.

Monday, November 13th 2017, 12:40pm

Quoted from "akyr" russian error msg Quoted from "liam321" Should be fixed.

Friday, November 10th 2017, 2:59pm

Quoted from "Shaggy89" Secret developments of an ancient race Fixed.

Friday, November 10th 2017, 1:53pm

Battle training quest - blessing of warrior's have disappear

Quoted from "-Pearl-" with my human-character _zsaZsa_ Quoted from "LeGaCy ShOkeR" Hi, I need help to get my warrior medallion Quoted from "Helena St Cloud" i am missing my warlord's quest as well. Should be fixed now.

Friday, November 10th 2017, 1:40pm

Report Hacked or Suspicious Characters

Report Hacked Characters Please fill out following form: 1. Link to suspect character 2. Link to your character 3. Approximate time when you notice your character was hacked 4. Short description of situation 5. List of items you have lost 6. Have you regained control over your character (It is considered to be done when you not only were able to log in on your character but could also change password and secret question) 7. About yourself (where do you play from (house, work, cafe etc), who is y...

Thursday, November 9th 2017, 1:05pm

Quoted from "mizuzar66" Magic Spear Should be fixed.

Friday, November 3rd 2017, 2:59pm

Quoted from "Dzaack" any idea what could cause this? Does the issue still persist? The issues happen only in client? Quoted from "-beren-" for some reason my complimentary elixers of life are taking up space in my pack Should be fixed. Quoted from "Blink" it doesn't have the Clothing sets button. Maybe you are trying to equip something that can't be equipped?

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 3:09pm

Quoted from "DeCrypt" wrong name of element, should be geB not geN Fixed. Quoted from "Blink" clothing sets button in client Have you tried clearing cache? Have you tried using the browser version? Does the issue remain?

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 4:56pm

Contest: Mascot for the lottery! Stage 3.

Dear players, Sorry for the delay. Here are the winners of the last stage: 1 Place: Fire_Starter 2 Place: Hatred 3 Place: Elven Congratulations to them! All participants have already been rewarded. Thanks to everyone for participating, it was hard to choose the winners, all stories were really interesting!